Fan Fiction ❯ Warriors 5 made from the orignal book series Warriors ❯ Truth revealed of the mysterious death ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Truth revealed of the mysterious death
Chapter 3

Ruddypelt watched as the dark calico warrior loosened his grip on Cheetahfur. “Who sent you?” he snapped unsheathing his claws as he bounded over toward Spiritstar, rage burned in his dark amber eyes. A pale gray figure peered out of the bushes to join the others. “Cheetahfur sent me as soon as he saw what you were about to do.” he growled trying to look strong and heroic.
Sorrelclaw snorted then turned to face Cheetahfur. “It is your fault I had been revealed.” he hissed lounging at the golden warrior. “At least I can kill you and the truth will die with you.” he sneered cowering. Cheetahfur flinched expecting to feel the pain and pressure of the larger warrior. But Sorrelclaw struggled to get closer to him. A force on his tail made him not be able to move any closer.
A white warrior grabbed and pulled at his tail. “This will end your days of murder.” Rainstorm spat pulling him toward the other warriors. “I will not be caught so easily.” Sorrelclaw spat back turning to face Rainstorm with his claws unsheathed.
Blood dripped from her shoulder. Tallfoot, and Deerheart rushed over to them. Rainstorm released her grip then jumped onto him trying to make him unable to move.
Aquapaw helped Ruddypelt to his paws. Cheetahfur shook his head rapidly trying to get the image of the older tom’s vicious face. Sorrelclaw hissed and scratched the ground trying to get Rainstorm and the two other warriors off of him. “Aquapaw we need help.” hissed Spiritstar staggering over to where Sorrelclaw was. “Go now, and do not come back until you get some more warriors. Tallfoot come we have to try to get this traitor back to camp.”
The black deputy nodded then pushed forward toward the cowering calico warrior. “Aquapaw quick.” added Cheetahfur padding over to Tallfoot. The pale gray apprentice ran into the bushes and didn’t look back as he padded toward the camp, his heart racing.
“You can’t stop me, now that you know about Sepiaclaw and Skytail I will kill and kill until all the cats in this clan is eliminated.” Sorrelclaw snarled lounging himself towards the bushes.
“Let this be an example of what will happen to any cat who steps in my way.” he growled jumping into the bushes. “What did he mean by that?” snapped Ruddypelt limping in that direction.
“He is going after Aquapaw!” yowled Rainstorm jumping over Ruddypelt to fly into the bushes. Ruddypelt thrashed after her slowly. Cheetahfur felt his fur bristle. Only the darkest of hearts in a cat could willingly kill a apprentice. He leaped over to Spiritstar. “Come on we have to try and save him!” he growled. Tallfoot and Deerheart had already rushed after the dark calico warrior leaving the leader all alone with Cheetahfur.
He stared at the ground, his expression was surprised as if Sorrelclaw had sworn to kill him. “Are you going to be alright Spiritstar?” Cheetahfur bellowed.
Spiritstar refused to talk then gave a short nod and got to his paws. “I am just fine.” he spat. Cheetahfur gave a relieved sigh. “You looked as if you couldn’t go on.” he joked. Spiritstar ran off into the bushes quickly. “Wait, why can’t you answer me?” he asked. The echo of the older cat’s paw steps made his mind rattle. “What is it that makes you so annoying beside your stripes. Oh right you don’t have stripes you have spots.” growled a voice behind him.
He turned to see the calico warrior he had seen ran after Aquapaw. “It is too late to save your friend.” he smirked dropping some white hair onto the ground. Now it is your turn to see Starclan!” he yowled making a dash toward Cheetahfur.
Cheetahfur took a moment to stare down at his enemy. Sorrelclaw was a so-called great warrior. Not any cat believed he could possibly have killed Skytail or Sepiaclaw. The pain came back that he felt the day he heard of Bronzestar’s death. Sepiaclaw and Skytail both at least never thought of harming any clan mates and Skytail’s attitude never lead to the destruction that Sorrelclaw had brought.
“You are despicable, Sorrelclaw. Your ambition is to deadly to be kept alive so I might as well get rid of you.” hissed Cheetahfur shaking the images of the two dead warriors from his mind.
Sorrelclaw made a low voiced growl. “Ha you are still as stingy as an apprentice. You are a puny warrior still a kit in disguise you can talk big but can you fight big?” he snorted clawing the ground defiantly.
“Aquapaw was a fake target to get to me.” Cheetahfur mumbled. “Finally you have it.” Sorrelclaw snapped. “I’ve figured you out Cheetahfur. You and all those other warriors.”
“Your all a bunch of cowards.” he growled. The golden spotted warrior flinched. He felt the powerful tom lounge at him.
“No way.” he muttered to himself. Nothing would stop that cat from harming him. He twitched his tail nervously. If he died Sorrelclaw was sure to kill all the others that saw him as well.
“Sorrelclaw there is no way you will get away from this, Spiritstar is going to tell the whole clan and you will be exiled.” snapped Cheetahfur but still his hackles rose.
The calico warrior didn’t even flinch all he did was give a large sneer then ran faster at him, claws unsheathed.