Fan Fiction ❯ Warriors 5 made from the orignal book series Warriors ❯ Death of the valient warrior ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Death of the valient warrior
Chapter 6

Rainstorm gave way and tumbled to the ground in front of Cheetahfur. “Here is this what you have been looking for?” she laughed, gripped in her mouth was Aquapaw, the pale silver apprentice. “I want to return to the ground now, I am not a kit anymore.” he growled. She released her grip suddenly making him fall to the ground. “Ow that kind of hurt, you dumb furball.” he growled.
“Excuse me I thought you said you wanted to be on the ground well now you are.” she laughed. “And you certainly never talk to a warrior like that or I’ll make sure you never become one.” hissed Cheetahfur, his fur suddenly bristling with fury.
Lilacpaw and Aquapaw’s attitude was getting them nowhere. Aquapaw snorted then looked away. “Where is Lilacpaw when that killer is on the lose?” he whimpered looking at them with large blue eyes. “Well where is she?” he spat angrily. “Lilacpaw is waiting for you by the west side of the tunnel.” growled Cheetahfur. “Yes, you know that murderer will never his ugly muzzle around here again, for all we know he went off into the kittypet place.” laughed Rainstorm her fur bristling.
Aquapaw gave her a stern look. “You have to better then that to get me out of here to look for her, I am not taking any chances.”
“So I thought you were to become a warrior.” prodded Rainstorm. Aquapaw refused to look at her. His paws pressed the ground and he flung himself toward the tunnel after Cheetahfur. “Catch me if you can Rainstorm!” he yowled back seeing the white warrior pounce after him.
“You are a frisky kit but not as fast as me.” she purred making her pace faster then the smaller gray cat. Cheetahfur could hear the two cats running faster behind him. As he halted at the tunnel they both slammed into him the second he stopped. “Nice going klutz.” grumbled the apprentice getting to his paws.
“You know we could trade places, me become the awesome and strong warrior, and you can be clumsy apprentice.” Rainstorm got to her paws. “Are you crazy, Cheetahfur may be a klutz but he is strong and brave. That’s what a warrior really is.” she meowed.
Cheetahfur stood out with his chest puffed out. Rainstorm gave him a crooked smile. “You also are a bossy furball.” she added padding into the a small shrub leading right into the tunnel. Cheetahfur stared away from her and at the small apprentice, his eyes were filled with emotion from the praise he just gotten.
“What’s the matter cat got your tongue?” growled Aquapaw jealous.
Aquapaw lifted his tail. “Where is my sister?” he hissed. Cheetahfur shrugged his shoulders and ran after her. “You always were the most annoying warrior here.” snapped Aquapaw getting to his large paws. “Well, I never seen an apprentice with so large paws.” he growled back giving a shifty look to Aquapaw as he did a halt in front of Rainstorm.
A large gray lump of fur hung from her mouth. “Let me go I am no kit.” snapped Lilacpaw trying to scratch at Rainstorm.
As Cheetahfur laughed he peered over the white warrior’s shoulders and he caught a glimpse of amber eyes spying from behind the bushes. Jumping he fell onto the bush. “Caught you now.” he growled claws unsheathed. “Let me go you mouse-brain.” growled a familiar voice.
Surprised at the ginger pelted coat and not calico he released his grip on the cat. “You know you better watch where you jump.” growled the tabby. “Cedarpaw?” meowed Rainstorm confused. “Yes it’s me the one and the only the fast and the furious.” Cedarpaw mewed in return. “More like the annoying and the stupid.” growled Aquapaw.
“You know I was wrong you look and act less like your dad but more like Skytail.” mewed Cedarpaw not shaken a bit. “Get off that mode or I’ll rip your fur off.”
Aquapaw shook his head. “Why don’t you make me.” he growled. “It will be my pleasure.” yowled Cedarpaw. “But first I have to tell Cheetahfur something. I was smelling along the river bank when I caught scent of fear and blood then I tracked it down to here. There is also fur right here.” she meowed showing him a small piece of hair that was ginger and white.
“It looks like a calico’s coat.” grumbled Aquapaw swiftly.
Rainstorm shook her head. “No way, he couldn’t be here still, could he?” Cheetahfur knew how she felt, as he lounged to be closer to her, he felt the pelt of Aquapaw between him. “I knew that fleabag was still here.” meowed Aquapaw shivering. Lilacpaw nodded. “Aquapaw is always right, like the time when the storm came. Before you even told us he knew it was going to come.”
Rainstorm crawled over to Cheetahfur. “I think that Sorrelclaw could have left for the scent is stale.” she whispered. “He must have left.” added Cedarpaw following a few other types of fur on the ground. Cheetahfur recognized Rainstorm’s white fur in the ground beside some black fur. “That must have been when he tried to scratch me earlier.” she gasped.
“Yah, I remember that.” joked Cheetahfur looking over his shoulder to see the large wound on his back. “Yes, stop being so noble.” imitated Aquapaw laughing. Rainstorm, and Cheetahfur batted at his ear. “He may be never wrong, but he is so dull. He acts desperately.” grumbled Lilacpaw. Aquapaw shuffled to his paws. “Hey I think the scent is coming from this way.” he mewed running into the bushes.
Lilacpaw followed Cedarpaw after Aquapaw. “Aquapaw wait, come on wait up.” yowled Cedarpaw. Rainstorm padded over toward the bushes. She stopped and turned her head. “Are you coming?” she purred. Cheetahfur’s head pushed back, and his ears twitched. “Well, of course, I’ll go anywhere you’ll go.” he meowed. Rainstorm’s eyes widened as she turned her head back to face the bush.
“Will you two hurry up!” meowed Lilacpaw. “I’ve had impure thoughts about you.” she meowed. Cheetahfur’s eyes overlooked hers. “What the?” yowled Cedarpaw making a loud halting sound. “Tallfoot is dead!” growled Aquapaw jumping in front of the two warriors. “His body is right there.” mewed the gray tom pointing his tail in the direction of a unmoving black furred body.