Fan Fiction ❯ Warriors 5 made from the orignal book series Warriors ❯ Truth revealed harsh hearts and feelings ( Chapter 9 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Truth revealed Harsh Hearts
And Feelings
Chapter 9

Lilacpaw padded over to Cheetahfur. A squirrel filled her mouth, and her jaws grasped it tightly. “Finally you can mentor me, Cheetahfur. I at first thought you made up all that stuff about training Rainstorm while you were on your journey. But now I believe you may not be that bad at having an apprentice at all.”
Cheetahfur nodded. “I really always have been there for you no matter if I wasn’t really here.” he purred praising her catch. Lilacpaw stared at the ground. A pebble in the middle of the ground wobbled back and forth minimally about meaning something or someone was coming towards their camp. “Cheetahfur what in the name of Starclan is that? hissed Lilacpaw, her fur bristling as she silently pushed over to the bush.
“I don’t know.” growled Cheetahfur confused. Lilacpaw just growled. “Gee, you really are tender footed aren’t you!”
Cheetahfur slightly nodded but then gave a cold stare. “I think this may be an ambush.” he growled dropping down into a crawl. “Lilacpaw don’t just stand there we need to get out of here. There is a large group of cats with the scent of Thunderclan here. Let’ s go we have to hurry.” he growled seeing the scrapes of dead prey and fear scent surrounding them. “If we hurry up, we’ll be able to get the rest of the clan.”
The long haired gray kitten nodded. “I know that already Cheetahfur know you need to learn why kits like me pick up speed, try to stay with me.” she laughed racing off in a flash of a second. Cheetahfur’s fur bristled and he fought to catch up to his apprentice. As he jumped in front of her, his teeth bared faintly. “Lilacpaw, never race out of a surrounded area alone again. An enemy could attack you or you would be tracked for being so childish and acting like a young kit.” he spat. Lilacpaw staggered at the ground with fear of her mentor. “I am not trying to scare you Lilacpaw but as your mentor I am suppose to teach you things and so listen to me, we have to go into camp together if you lose your life I will never forgive myself.” he growled hesitating to see her face hade changed from a scared look to a serious look. “I can understand how your feeling but, Cheetahfur no one says you have to be perfect and I’m not neither is Aquapaw. I have always acted this way for I can be far more serious then my brother but something tells me this has changed.” she mewed still pacing urgently. “Now come on Cheetahfur let’s go before we die and so do all the rest.”
He nodded and raced after her. “You know if this ends up as a fight you may become a warrior soon after this.” he muttered to Lilacpaw. The smaller cat fur puffed out with pride and her dark blue eyes shined brightly. “You really think I may be ready? Cheetahfur?” she mewed.
Cheetahfur nodded and paused for a second to see a two eyes staring them. Lilacpaw ran fast ahead trying to keep in mind of what Cheetahfur had said. Cheetahfur still interested at who was watching him cringing he noticed who’s eyes it was. Pretending to leave the bush alone and try to run after his apprentice he leaped in the air but turning so he landed on the cat in the bush. Twitching and trying to break free. Cheetahfur noticed it really was who he thought it was. Stumbling out of Cheetahfur’s reach, he noticed it was Hawkfur. “Listen, I need to tell you something. Cheetahfur this is what Fawnheart discovered while she was at her camp. It is in fact that you are a half-clan cat. I Fawnheart I would come here to tell you this instead of her.” Hawkfur muttered. Cheetahfur stopped and looked at his paws. “What are you saying that my mother really did have a mate in Thunderclan?”
Hawkfur nodded. “Yes and he is still alive, and that silver spotted cat you met is actually your cousin. She is the kit of your only other brother, Graystorm. The other thing is that I will tell you the other things she has found out. Besides Nightpaw, there is also Nettlepaw, Stormpaw, Charcoalpaw, and Shadowpaw. Their mother is Nightflower. She had the largest litter of kits this whole season.” Hawkfur ended, his ears twitching rapidly. “I can’t lie to you Cheetahfur…” he paused. “My clan is going to ambush yours and I fell as if I am becoming a traitor.” he whined stomping his paw on the ground.
Cheetahfur still couldn’t move his thoughts were all taken by the thoughts of his rumor being true. He was really a half-born cat. Everyone else was right about him, all the rumors of him failing as well haven’t happened yet but still nothing he thought they said was right so could they actually be right about him after all?
Hawkfur nodded as if he understood how he felt. “Cheetahfur don’t get me wrong I know how you feel.”
Cheetahfur took a second to look up at the dark brown tabby. “What do you mean?” he asked impatiently. “I have felt the very same way when Tigerheart fell in love with Amberleaf. But the problem is I felt the same way to Fawnheart. I’m loyal to her. Because I love her. But being half-born isn’t as bad as seeing a cat in another clan.” he muttered still his eyes were clouding. “I feel like I’ll be caught and get her in trouble as well. But I can’t stop seeing her, I just can’t. You understand, don’t you Cheetahfur?” he asked flicking his tail with anger. Cheetahfur nodded. He knew that Rainstorm felt like he was an adult, until she got to know him better. And that he wasn’t an adult but someone who was trying to become one. It wasn’t long before Rainstorm liked him more then a friend, and Cheetahfur knew he liked her as more then a friend as well. “Hawkfur I understand how you feel, however……. I do feel as if I am betraying my clan just by being half clan but however I’m going to fix this. Hawkfur stood up his eyes glaring confused and wide as ever. “What are you going to do?” he asked. Cheetahfur just smiled. “What I should’ve done a long time ago.” he meowed running towards the river. Hawkfur chased after him and jumped in front of him. “No don’t go, you’ll be killed who would believe and besides Hawkfur how would you feel if you never got to see your camp ever again. “I’m doing what I told you, what I should’ve done a long time ago. No one not even you can stop me. If I get killed to bad, I’m not stopping Hawkfur.” he growled looking sad and glaring still at the river.
Hawkfur cringed then mumbled something to Cheetahfur. “You are brave to do this Cheetahfur but still don’t do this…… I won’t stop you but I know someone else who will.” he grumbled racing off to the Riverclan camp. Cheetahfur snorted then headed over to the river. As he splashed through the river he heard echoes of the rejection of all his clan mates, even those who had cared about him earlier. And that made him realize that he has to do this.