Fan Fiction ❯ what have i done to deserve this? ❯ untiled ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Untitled
 
How is it that I get so confused? So hurt because of you? You were someone I thought I could trust, you were suppose to be there for me. You had promised.
 
Were you not the one who helped me when I was sad? What happened to you? At first you were kind and so full of life. But after a time that light vanished from your eyes. Did I do something wrong? Had I known that it was only an act I would have never have fallen for you. But I did. I fell for it hard.
 
You promised that you would never hurt me and keep me safe. But it was a lie. It was true wasn't it, that you were a fake; you hurt me only for your own needs. You played me. I had confided in you. Trusted you and this is what I got. A heart full of pain and memories that now cloud my vision.
 
I can't go on like this you know, the pain won't go away. I wish I could make you hurt as bad as you hurt me. But I now see that anything that I do would NEVER compare to the stinging agony that you have inflicted upon my soul.
 
I've tried everything I know to ease the pain but day-by-day it steadily grows larger. It's consuming me. I hope you're happy with what you've done.
 
I'm scared of never being able to let go, of not being love. True that you have made a hurt that has now run very deep. But I need to find strength to move on. I may never find it but I know my true friends with help me.
 
I feel pain everyday and I don't want to wake up anymore. I promised my family that I would live. I will try to uphold that promise. I can't bear this much longer. I hope you never have to feel my agony. It may take a while for me to feel free but I'll try.
 
 
Yo it took me a little while but yea. Whoa I actually came this close ___ to crying. Sorry my stories are so depressing.