Fan Fiction ❯ Zero Gate ❯ Chapter 1: Meet Sky and Luna ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
every one this story is an original i may put a few anime refrences in it and if i do then i will make sure to put it in my disclaimer ok all these charecters are mine as far as i know but if youve heard of them before please tell me thanx love ya all


1: Meet Sky and Luna

*Beep Beep Beep* *click* A boy woke from a slumber and streched yawning he sat up and looked in the mirror no his dresser. He had brown hair and green eyes. He was somewhat young and a little thin but still had a little muscle. He stood and walked to the bathroomm stumbling slightly. He got to the bathroom and turned on the shower he looked in the mirror and scanned his face for any hair. He was about 5'11, he steped on the scale on the floor to see he weighed 143 lbs. He stepped in the shower and lloked up at a clock in the shower door.
"Eleven o'clock in the morning." he spoke with little in the way of feeling. The boy did a double take and rinsed his hair jumped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist. "MOM! Its eleven were supposed to be there in an hour i can't be late or i'll be left behind!"
"Its only nine what are you talking about?" his mom said calling up the stair case to him.
"No it isn't the bath clock said it was eleven the power must have gone out. Thats the only battery powered clock we have." The boy replied.
"OH! Hurry and get ready then we have to leave."
"Right."
The boy and his mother got in the car they pulled out of the driveway and down the road. They got to the highway and headed toward the interstellar transport station.
"See only 15 miles away 45 minutes left till they leave and the speed limits 80 mph." the boys mom said.
"Thanks that was clo...." the boy was cut off by the car screeching to a stop. "What the......"
"A traffic jam I am so sorry Sky it doesn't look like we're going to make it." The mother said looking at her broken son.
"All well......"
Fifteen min after the transport left they arrived at the station.
"Whoa what a weird dream it felt so real." he looked at his clock it was two hours before he had to wake up. He got out of bed and went to the bath room and had an eriee feeling he looked at the clock and shouted to his mom. "MOM! The clocks are wrong." He got in the shower and then went to his room to put on his new uniform. He was to be going to the Zero Gate Academy and at 12 o'clock he left for the station it was located on the farside of the moon and was a very hard to get into school he still was in shock that he got in. The uniform was white pants with blue trim a white dress shirt with a white blazer over it the blazer also had blue trim but ther was also a little gold in the collar he wore the fligt school insignia. Their 'cover' was a head set that went over ne ear and could be unfolded to cover one eye with a small glass screen and fold out to a speaker. He walked down stairs and the two left about the timethey got to the station they saw a tv report that there was accident on the rode as they where pulling up.
"Weird." Sky remarked to no one.

Quiet music can be heard from a huge living room two women sit across from each other talking and drinking tea. The younger of the two women had long brown hair under and a unform much like Sky's. It was more form fitting and it had white high heel boots that went as high up as mid shin. Her eyes where blue and her hair was held up with blue ribbon.
"Mother, I leave in an hour for the station is father going to be home in time."
"I'm sorry but he has buisness to take care of."
"Well, as long as you'll be there...."
"Of course I will and so will nanny."
"Outstanding well i must go pack."
"Very well....... Dear."
The two women steped into a limo and took off down the road toward the station. Luna looked out her window and watched the shadows on the walls of the sky buildings and sighed. She felt just like those shadows she knew that once she left it would probably go unnoticed.
She looked back in the limo and at her mother who had a wine glass in hand talking to one of her friends on a cell. She looked out the window as they stopped at the station and left her mother chatting away unnoticing of her being gone.
"Goodbye......Mother." Luna spoke as she walked out of view leaving her mother in the car clueless. She passed bye a shadow on the wall and it seemed to move with her but it wasn't her shadow she thougt it looks like a panther.