Fan Fiction ❯ Zero Gate ❯ Lillian meets Attalis ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Same disclaimer as first

2: Lillian and Attalis meet

A girl arrived at the train station she had blond hair up in a pink bow and the female uniform on. She walked up to the entrance and saw the clock. "Two hours early." Lillian said to herself putting a hand on her hip and turning to see a guy stairing at her with a stupid as hell grin on his face. Lillian is not the brightest of people and she is rather clumsy but her luck is uncanny almost unhumanly possible. "Oh great." The man started to walk over to the girl, she was quite well developed for her age she was seventeen and had a jessica rabbit figure but not as big as jessica rabbit herself. She roled her blue and green eyes and turned away from the man approching her. She started to walk into the station to see if she could find someone else wearing the uniform. Figureing that may scare the creep off. She searched and found no one in her search she didn't relize that there was nobody else around and that she was now an easy target. "I guess even I should get one unlucky days after seventeen years of lucky."
"Hey there babe." the man said rounding the corner. "How would you like to see something from atop my crows nest," Lillian gaged on the stupidity of what the man had said and screamed for help. The man jumped at her and with one kick he went flying backward. "Wow your really strong for a little girl." Lillian may be developed but her face is still very child like and she is only 5'6. The man jumped at her again pinning her down. Lillian screamed and tryed kicking her way out to no avail.
Lillian passed out when the man started to strangle her to keep her from screaming. Suddenly she no longer felt the man on her and she could breath she slowly regained conciousness and looked up to see a quite built man wearing a uniform above her and the man that attacked her passed out next to her with blood spilling from his mouth and a few teeth missing.
"Hi my name is Attalis." the guy in the uniform said.
"I am Lillian. Thank you for your help are you going to the academy too?"
"Yes."
"Good then we can wait for the transport together."
"Um....Okay."

A man about 6'5 walked up to the entrance of the transport station and saw that he was an hour early he had brown hair and brown almost black eyes and was built like he could lift a train. He walked in and looked around for anyone else wearing a uniform like his no one at first glance he steped into one of the stores and bought a small snack. He started exploreing the station when he heard a scream. His instincts told him to go there and he started walking down the tunnel he heard a man say something and a girl scream again. He started to run and stopped before entering a deserted area of the station he saw a man hovering over a girl and then saw that the girl was wearing a uniform. He ran over to the man and before he could react the man was knocked off the girl the girl passed out and Attalis concentrated on the man before him.
"You should learn to mind your own buisness." the rapist said taking out a laser pistol. Attalis darted for the man and got him square in the gut he grabbed the gun from his hand and threw it a side and punched the man again in the chest. The rapist stumbled back then lept toward Attalis and tryed punching him in the face. Attalis blocked it then punched the attacker in the face knocking him out. He looked down at the girl and shook her.
"Are you okay?" he asked as she stired to. "Hi my name is Attalis."
"I am Lillian. Thank you for your help are you going to the academy too?"
The girl asked after regaining her sences.
"Yes."
"Good then we can wait for the transport together."
"Um....Okay."