Fatal Fury Fan Fiction / Street Fighter Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Vacation ❯ Sakura vs. Vega ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Striker: I dunno why I decided to write this fic, but I did. I'm gonna say right off the bat, this is actually kind of inspired by the fanfic writers Vegeta and Hiei...don't ask why or I'll blow yer friggin' heads off.
Moo: Uh...with what?
Striker: WITH MY ATOMIC FECAL MATTER!!!!!!!
Moo: Uh...yeah.
Striker: Anyway, now that I've creeped Moo out, I shall continue. I don't really know all that much about Rock Howard. I don't know enough about his personality but I kind of just applied a basic teenager's personality...so...if any purists complain, I'll sic the radioactive shit on you. If any purists would like to give me info on Rock Howard, the AFM will be kept away. Thanks...oh, right, all things mentioned belong to SNK and Capcom.
--------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------
It was just another quiet day in Hong Kong. Kids playing in the street, people laughing, talking...
"Power Dunk!"
"Tornado Kick!"
"Reppuken!"
"Slice Kick!"
"Hadoken!"
"Tatsumaki Senpu Kyaku!"
"Shunpu Renkyaku !"
"Dan Dan Kyah!"
"Saiba!"
"Ryu En Bu!"
...Bar brawls...again...thanks to Mai drinking most of the bar and pissing off yet another street gang.
---------
Vacation
by Striker
---------
The brothers Bogard, Blue Mary, King, Rock Howard, Joe Higashi, Ryu, Ken Masters, Sakura Kasugano, Dan Hibiki, Yuri Sakazaki, and Mai Shiranui were no strangers to bar brawls. This was mostly thanks to Mai Shiranui losing all sense of tact, thoughtfulness, and practically all functions of her mind when drunk. This happens to pretty much anyone when drunk but Mai seemed to have an automatic attraction towards highly sensitive and often violent street gangs when drunk. The highly buxom ninja girl also seemed to piss them off rather quickly. Luckily for her, she was usually in the company of rather powerful fighters.
"SHINING KNUCKLE!!!!!!!!!"
And by powerful, I mean people who could bring you pain that they have not yet invented words for yet and most likely never will.
"HISSHOU BURAI KEN!!!!!!
Really, their only problem was that they were banned from each and every bar they got into a brawl in (Which, so far, has hit sixteen bars).
"SHIN SHORYUKEN!!!!!!"
Woe betide any who were pissed off by Mai Shiranui...yes, that is very sad.



"Mai...Mai...Mai, wake up!"
Mai gave a very unlady-like snort as she woke with a start. She groaned, sat up, and looked around. Hey...where's the bar...and the booze? Ninjas need their booze. I am a thirsty ninja.
"Mai, you're thinking out loud again."
Mai rubbed the crud out of her eyes and looked around again. She was sharing a hotel room with Sakura, Yuri, King, and Blue Mary. Terry, Andy, and Rock were in the next room and Ryu, Ken, Dan, and Joe shared the next. She rather pitied Ryu and Ken. She still seemed to be lacking booze.
"It just ain't fair, Mai," Blue Mary sighed, sitting up, "First of all, you can get trashed without a hangover. Second, you can sleep through (She snapped and pointed a thumb at Yuri and Sakura) them." Sakura and Yuri took this moment to blush.
Mai wasn't certain if it was statutory rape if both parties were minors but then she remembered that she didn't give a flying fuck and she still didn't have any fucking booze. She took a moment to remember whatever she could from yesterday. Ken and Dan were treating the lot of them to a huge vacation. As it turned out, most average joes were capable of using the Saikyo groove. People with little to no ki abilities could do even the simplest of moves...which is all Saikyo was: the simplest moves. Though it shocked, amazed, and stunned damn near everyone, over 26,000,000 people were training in Saikyo dojos all over America and Japan. Either way, no one ever confused Dan for Robert Garcia again.
Over the past week, the twelve of them had been seeing the world, touring exotic locales, and fighting in any tournament they could find. Originally, Dan and Ken hadn't planned to take Yuri, but they had found out rather abruptly that Sakura had fallen in love with the Kyokugen groove-using Sakazaki girl. That was a rather amusing sight when Dan and Ken found out. And by rather amusing, I mean fucking hilarious.
Mai continued to recall the vacation...she recalled getting it on with Andy twice...that got them in seperate rooms. She recalled Terry doing it with Blue Mary three times...seperate rooms. She recalled Yuri and Sakura doing it three times...Joe got hit in the face with a Shinkuu Hadoken and a Hao Sho Ko Ken for suggesting that they get split. So they finally decided on the room order and less people got hurt...but only less. The bar brawls were still a real ass...Most of the time, anyway. Sometimes, though, they were a total blast. Problem for Mai was that she never remembered them. That was rather troublesome sometimes.
"So..." Mai shrugged off her sheets, "Anyone tape it?"
"Sorry, Mai," Sakura said, "The camera got broken."
Mai shrugged, this time as a gesture, "Whatever. We schooled them and that's that. What's for breakfast?"
"Nothing gets to you, does it, Mai?" King said as she straightened her bowtie in front of a mirror.
Blue Mary laughed, "When are you gonna start dressing like a girl?"
"When are you?" King smirked. Blue Mary responded with a smile and a single-finger salutation.
"How did my dumbass brother feel about you taking this trip?" Yuri asked the Muay Thai kickboxer.
"Ah, he wasn't too happy," King said, posing in the mirror, "Thought I was gonna start pickin' up foreign guys for shits 'n giggles." She smiled as she put on her earrings, "I think I'll pick up a few chicks just to spite him."
The girls all shared a laugh, both at Ryo and the thought of King picking up girls. King grinned, turned to the mirror again, and did a quick Trap Shot , "Who's up for painting the town red?"



"So when are we meeting up with the girls?" Rock Howard asked. He had been dressed for a while, looking forward to checking out Hong Kong and looking for girls (Remember, this is a very young Rock Howard. This is pre-Garou: MOTW, so...yeah). Rock was an unusual case. Most people wouldn't really be able to take that their father was the crime lord of South Town (Before he fell off a friggin' building ...again) and that they were being cared for by their father's worst enemy.
Rock was easily coped with the above facts and even began idolized Terry, learning many of his moves, his style, and learned some of his father's moves, including the highly-dangerous Deadly Rave, even customizing it into the Neo Deadly Rave.
"We're not meeting with the others today," Terry said as he put on his jacket, "We're splitting up today to see what this city has to offer."
"Kick ass!" Rock yelled, "We can pick up chicks!"
Terry gave Rock a look, "Rock, you can barely handle girls. You freeze up at the mere sight of them."
"Yeah, well..." Rock paused for a moment, his mouth open with no words coming out as he tried to think of a good thing to say, "Your mother!"
Andy sighed as he put on black slacks and a black muscle shirt, "Terry, he's your care, you shut him up."
"Hey, hey, no need to get upset," Terry smirked, "He's a kid, give him a break."
"I'm standing right here, y'know!" Rock huffed.
Terry tugged on his cap, "Yeah, but we thought if we pretended you weren't, you'd forget you were standing there."
Rock growled and kicked Terry in the shin, causing the South Town native to yelp, "Not funny, Terry!"
"Well, now I don't think so," Terry grumbled, rubbing his shin.
"Yeah, 'cuz you know better," Rock said, "Now let's get going! I wanna pick up some girls before we hop locales again, I want hot Chinese action!"
Terry and Andy took a moment to just stare at the teen waiting by the door. "Why was this so much easier when he hadn't hit puberty yet?" Terry sighed.



"Ah, feel the famous rising sun of China!" Dan said, standing in the balcony, staring at the sunrise, "The rising sun, the very emblem of China!"
"Maybe you should stop looking directly at the sun," Ryu said, "Because it's frying your brain. The rising sun is Japan's symbol."
Dan paused for a moment, "Of course it is!" he bellowed, "I was merely testing you guys...to see if you were...knowledgeable of your surroundings! Very impressive that you passed, Ryu!"
Joe, Ken, and Ryu all just gave Dan a look. Dan may have been a good fighter and may have developed a more user friendly groove...but he was still an idiot. He just didn't know it. Dan quickly changed the subject, "So, what do you guys say we do for today?"
"We could train?" Ryu suggested. Now it was Ryu's turn to get looks from everyone.
"Train?" Joe echoed, "Train? Since when do you go on vacation TO DO WHAT YOU WENT ON VACATION FROM!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"
"Seriously, Ryu," Ken sighed, "Where the hell did you get that idea?"
"You don't really expect us to just sit around and train all friggin' day while everyone else has fun!" Dan yelled.
"Well..." Ryu paused, "I kinda meant kicking ass at fighting tournaments but..."
"RAH!!!!!!!!!!"
"Let's go!"
"I'll drive!"
Before Ryu could blink, the other three fighters had run clear out of the hotel and were in a rental car downstairs. Ryu sighed shortly after he heard Dan yelling "ARE YOU COMING OR NOT!?!?!?!?!?!"



"So, what's first on the agenda?" Yuri asked with her arm around Sakura's waist as the two walked through an old Chinese marketplace.
"I dunno," Sakura thought, a kind of distracted look on her face, as though she was lost in thought.
Yuri giggled as she swung around and latched herself onto Sakura, "Well hurry up and decide, silly, I'm just following you around!"
Sakura grabbed on to Yuri and wrapped her arms around her, "That wasn't your philosophy last night. I couldn't even keep up with you."
Yuri blushed and let out a small giggle, "Oh, well...heh...y'know..."
Sakura shushed Yuri and tapped her on the nose, "Yes, I certainly do." Sakura then placed a soft kiss onto Yuri's awaiting lips. Yuri squeaked and then returned the kiss. Neither of them cared who was watching. They didn't care who looked, who gawked, who heckled, who...
"My oh my. What do we behold here? Such a very beautiful sight...if only it weren't so putrid and disgusting."
Okay, maybe they cared about who heckled.
Sakura broke the kiss, sighed, and turned to face he who would be such a royal asshole, "Aright, who's the smartass?"
Sakura was answered by a very tall man who stepped out of the crowd. He pushed his long, blonde hair out of the way to reveal the most beautiful face she ever saw...on a man. Sakura stifled her laughter as much as she could but she burst out into gut-busting laughter.
"H-hey! Stop that!" The man yelled. Sakura, however, couldn't hear his protests over her own laughter and Yuri's, "You dare laugh at me! You dare laugh at the beautiful Vega!?!"
With those words, the man tore off his garb and, in a storm of rose petals, he was dressed in long, striped tights, had a claw on his right hand, and had a mask in the other. Sakura and Yuri stopped laughing VERY quickly.
"While you may have astounding beauty on the outside," Vega sneered, "Your preferences make you hideous within . Without inner beauty, your appearances are completely nil. You fairies will soon meet your maker while pushing up daisies six feet under!"
"You didn't need to use three different analogies for that," Sakura said, masking her fear, "But if you don't back off, all of them will apply to you!" Sakura whipped off her clothes to reveal her school uniform/battle outfit underneath.
"You wanna see putrid and disgusting? Try looking in a mirror, stupid!" Yuri yelled out. In the blink of an eye, her skirt and blouse were replaced with her training duds. Before she could say anymore, though, Sakura held out an arm.
"Let me take this asswipe on," Sakura said, "He won't be much trouble."
"Sakura," Yuri paused, "HE HAS A FRIGGIN' CLAW!!!!!!!!!!!"
Sakura smiled softly at Yuri, "Don't worry. I'll come back safe."
"Sakura, listen to me," Yuri said, sounding almost panicked, "This guy wants to kill us. To literally kill us. You have to let me fight with you!"
"Yuri!" Yuri instantly piped down when Sakura yelled. Yuri looked into Sakura's eyes and saw how serious she was being, "Please...have faith in me...let me defend you."
Yuri opened her mouth as though to complain, paused, sighed, and nodded, "Okay...but be careful." She gave Sakura a quick peck, "For luck! Come back safe."
Sakura smiled at Yuri, Hey...it's me. With that, she stepped into the circle that the crowd had formed. She could hear people off to the side starting to make bets on who would win. Needless to say, that didn't help her already shaky confidence.
Vega put the mask on his face and took a fighting pose, "That beautiful face of yours will soon be made even prettier...when it is stained with your blood."
"Oh, shut up and bring it on," Sakura growled, "You self-loving beauty school model reject!"
"If you insist."
Before the word insist left his mouth, Vega leaped into the air and dove at her, claws first in his Sky High Claw . Sakura had mere moments to dive to the side before Vega's claws jammed into the ground where she had been standing. Sakura was about to take advantage of Vega's jammed claws when she suddenly realized that he was able to slip them out with ease.
Damn! Sakura thought as Vega took a slash at her, Those claws are sharp enough to slice rock and not get stuck! Shit, Yuri was right. This is way more tough than I thought.
Sakura just barely dodged another high slash before Vega kicked her in the stomach. Hard! Sakura was slammed directly into a wall and, once again, just barely dodged to the side to avoid Vega's Rolling Crystal Flash. This time, though, Sakura was ready.
Perfect! Sakura quickly accumulated her ki into her hands and shot them forward, shouting out "Hadosho!"
The short range blast hit Vega directly in the stomach. It was Vega's turn to be hurled away. Unfortunately for Sakura, Vega was much more agile and lithe than she was, so he was able to recover quickly and kick off the wall and fly at her with his Scarlet Terror.
This time, Sakura was unable to dodge in time so she found herself trying to duck but being cracked in the jaw with Vega's fist, missing his claws by mere millimeters. Vega landed with a handplant, whirled around, grabbed Sakura, leaped into the air, and performed an Izuna drop.
Yuri bit down on her fist as she watched her love hit the ground with a loud thud. She wanted to help, she wanted to send a Hao Shokoken straight down Vega's throat, but she didn't. She had to respect Sakura's request...she could not help. Fortunately, Sakura didn't really need it too badly.
Sakura quickly jumped to her feet in time to kick Vega in the jaw as he walked over to her. The instant she was on her feet, she jumped into the air and dropped her feet onto Vega's face once, twice, three times with her Drop Combo.
Vega, now seriously pissed off, rushed at Sakura again, only to be smacked away with a Shouoken. But as soon as he landed, he jumped back to his feet and kicked her in the face, ran behind her, kicked her in the back of the head, and grabbed her hair before she could fall.
"As I said," Vega said coldly as he held his claws inches from Sakura's face, "Your beauty...will be stained with your blood."
Vega was astounded to hear Sakura laughing, "Y'know what's so great about you?" Sakura asked. Vega was horrified to realize that she had been accumulating ki since he kicked her in the face, "You talk way too much!"
Sakura quickly stomped on his foot, smacked his hand aside, kicked the claw off of his hand, and, with a scream of "SHINKUU HADOKEN," she fired off the ki directly into Vega's face.
Vega had one thought as he fell to the ground, The hadoken...she was trained...by Ryu.
Vega's mask cracked in half the instant he hit the ground. Panting hard, he turned to face Sakura, "Go ahead...finish me."
Sakura sneered, "No, Vega. I'm not like you. I actually have sympathy and mercy and realize the value of life. You see, I have compassion...and that's the greatest beauty of them all. And if you can't see that...then that makes you the ugliest - not to mention shallow - man on the planet." With that, she turned back to Yuri and they continued on. The last Vega saw of them was Yuri blowing a raspberry at Vega and slapping her ass.


To Be Continued...
---------------------------------------------------------- -----
Aright, folk, I dunno whether or not to make this an actual lemon or just have it kinda raunchy. Well, put what you think in a review or e-mail revisowns@hotmail.com
Converting /tmp/php2TLkl0 to /dev/stdout