Fatal Fury Fan Fiction ❯ Feel About You ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Feel About You

by Devon Masterson

Chapter Two

Mai stood outside of a bridal shop and watched as a young woman and her friends prepared to be fitted for their attire. "Never a bride," she said sadly as she turned away. She and Andy had been together for six years and still nothing, not even a pre-engagement ring. She was starting to lose hope as her frustration set in. She could not understand why he did not want to marry her, she was pretty, smart and loveable. One of her male friends told in joking her that she had everything that a man could want a nice personality and a nice rack. Why didn't Andy want her?

"A pretty lady like you shouldn't frown," a baritone voice complimented. She turned quickly around and stared into the soft brown eyes of a handsome stranger. "Mark Stratton," he introduced as he kissed her hand.

"Mai Shiranui," she replied pulling her hand away almost timidly. She was not used to someone being bold with her. It was kind of scary.

"So my little flower, what is causing that frown to cross that lovely face of yours?"

"I've got to go," she replied as she stepped past him. He was creeping her out coming on so strong. She started walking at a more than quick pace and was glad to that he was not following her.

"Whoa. Whoa, Mai, where's the fire?" Joe asked as he reached out and grabbed her by the arm. "Andy's this way remember?"

Mai looked at confused then remember she was supposed to meet him at the food court after she finished doing her thing. "I.."

"No bags, huh?" Joe observed. "Less for me to have to carry."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"What you think," he answered. "You can treat Andy like a pack mule, but leave me out of it."

She did not need this right now. Her features brightened when she saw Andy. "Andy, I missed you," she said ignoring Joe and hugging her boyfriend.

"It was only twenty minutes, Mai," he sighed.

"But it felt like twenty years." Andy rolled his eyes. She was so over dramatic. "Let's go somewhere private where I can show you how much I miss you," she whispered in his ear.

"Mai," he said in shock as he tried to pull from her tight embrace.

Joe smirked seeing that this was his cue to exit. "I'm going to see what action I can get into. I'll see you guys at the club later."

Andy gave Joe a look that said `help me.' "Bye, Joe," she waved then turned back to her beau. "Let's go, baby."

"Mai, I have something I gotta do," he replied. He wriggled his arm from her embrace and started to back away. "I'll see you at the club tonight." He then took off. He had no intentions of being stuck in a hotel room with her most of the day trying to keep his self-control. He had the final preparations for her party to see to. This year he remembered her birthday though he passed it off like he forgot. He was surprised that she did not send stronger hints through to him especially after last year. After seeing her eyes nearly well up with tears at his neglect, he was determined to do something special for her and a party where she would be center of everyone's attention is something she would love.

"Andy," she growled as she nearly went after him. It was a birthday for Pete's sake. If he was going to ignore her like usual at least he could be in the same space when he did it. That was all that she asked for today, but twice he found a reason to ditch her. She was starting to get the impression that he did not share her feelings, but that was impossible. He loved her. "He's told me before, hasn't he?" she asked herself as she left the mall. She pondered in her mind at the particular event. "It doesn't matter if he never actually said it, I know he feels it when he looks at me. I know he does. He has to." She smiled and smacked her fist in her hand as she affirmed what her heart told her. "I just have to try harder." The club was the perfect setting. The outfit that she picked out, she had been saving for the past three months. His mouth would drop when he saw her in it and then later maybe he would consummate her twentieth year. She was ready, oh yes she was so ready.

================

Mai was almost done with the finishing touches on her outfit. She looked over herself so far in the mirror. She was going to look perfect in her red leather outfit. It was a good choice. He had never seen her in leather before and tonight was a good time to start. It was her birthday damnit and she wanted something for it. He had been stalling for six years, but tonight everything was going to change…everything.

She snapped the post of her earring in place and surveyed the finished product. She turned to the side and then back to the front. The red leather had been an excellent choice. It clung to her body the way it should tight like spray paint. The outfit left absolutely nothing to the imagination. It was two pieces a shirt with a plunging neckline that held her endowments in such away that all was seen, but hardly reveled. The bottom of the shirt had a split in the bottom that showed off her perfect abs. The way she trained every morning she needed to show off the results.

The matching pants accented the top by being low hip huggers. Down the sides a matrix of red vinyl laces and flesh that further teased the senses especially those who put together that she must be wearing a thong underneath or maybe nothing at all. With her hair in upsweep and three inched red step-ins, she was hot. She fingered her gold hoop earrings in satisfaction. "These pants may have taken hour get into, but they'll only take a second to get off. You will be mine Andy Bogard, even if I have to knock you out and drag you back here." Her objective was set and all it was of matter was the sighting of the target.

She picked up her wallet and keys then blew a kiss towards a picture of Andy near her bed. It was exactly eleven o'clock and she was supposed to be there now, but part of her plan involved making him sweat. She would just tell him that she had trouble starting her car and that he should have picked him up himself he wanted to make sure she was on time. It was always good to be fashionably late especially if it made Andy notice. She placed her hand on the knob and turned it when the phone rang. She rolled her eyes. Someone would have to call her on her way out. She put her things down and picked up the phone. "Hello?"

"Mai, you're supposed to be here not there," Joe replied on the line. "What's the hold up?"

"I had some car trouble, but I'm on my way," she fibbed. "I don't see what's the rush anyway, it's just the club."

"Will you just hurry up," he replied quickly. If he were not careful, he would spoil the whole thing. "The girls are checking Andy out and I hate for you to kill them since he doesn't know the word no."

Her eyes narrowed. "I'm on my way." She hung up the phone. She picked up her keys walked out of the house and quickly got into her car. She lived about twenty minutes from the club. If she took a short cut pushed the petal to the metal, she could get there in ten. There was no way she was going to let those sluts get to her Andy and defile him before she could. She worked too hard to let them even attempt to undue anything that she put in place. It was not like she didn't trust him, it was just that Andy was a man and he was in the land of temptation with no one to guide him. "If I find in all over some hussy, I'll break his neck and never speak to him again," she declared as she sped along her way. She increased her speed as thoughts of his infidelity started to run through her ahead.

She was so pissed about what could be going on that she did not notice lights weaving in and out on the road near the Little Tokiyama Bridge. As the lights got closer, her attention was suddenly alerted. She veered off the road and slammed on her brakes.

Mai screamed out as she continued to pump the brakes to stop the out of control skid that she managed to find herself in. They were locked and she couldn't stop. She suddenly pulled her seat back and kicked the passenger side door out. It was either jump out of an out of control vehicle or be trapped inside a safety steel cage plummeting to her death. She threw herself out of the car after thanking God for keeping her training up. As she flew over the guardrail and descended, she heard her car go over the side.

Pieces of the guardrail showered down as like hail as she hit the water in a not so perfect position. She struggled to the surface, kicking her shoes off in the process. She took a deep breath thankful that she survived when she heard someone yell something to her. She looked up and saw that cinderblock and dust was still raining down. She dived down again so as not get hit. She had to get out of there, but first she had to get her bearings. She started up for the surface again so she could get a quick peak of where she was and air, when she saw chunk hit the water above her. She dove down to try and out run its descent, but before she could get out of the way, it hit in the back of the head.

The last of her precious air rushed out her mouth as she screamed out in pain. "Not like this…" she thought as she tried to claw her way to the surface. She could feel her limbs growing heavy as her vision blurred. "No!" her mind screamed as she started to sink back down. Her lungs burned, aching for oxygen, but she could not muster the energy to get back to the top.

© 2002 Devon Masterson

Another Bond Girl Blue Production

Fatal Fury characters are owned by someone that is definitely not me or you'd be playing or watching this instead of reading it for free somewhere.