Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ A Collection of Yuffie ❯ My Special Wish YuffieRiku ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: My Special Wish
Fandom: Kingdom Hearts
Characters: Yuffie, Riku
Prompt: Birthday
Word Count: 160
Rating: G
Summary: Birthdays are always special.
Author's Notes: I do not own Kingdom Hearts.
 
For every birthday she had, Yuffie made one special wish. That wish was always the same. Happiness. She always wished for happiness. It didn't matter what kind of happiness or who got the happiness as long as there was happiness. She even had proceeded to wish for it on <I>other</I> people's birthdays, no matter how wrong that was. To her surprise, her wish normally came true. Cloud and Aerith were married. They were happy. Leon had found Rinoa on a distant planet one day, a sheer stroke of luck in everyone's opinion. Kairi and Sora were together, as were Naminé and Roxas. Hayner, Olette, Pence, and Seifer formed one big, screwed up Love Square, but they were happy. Cid got a new ship. Everyone seemed so happy. Now it was her turn. This year, she had wished for <I> her </I> happiness. And that's what she got. That's what she and Riku got. Happiness. And a slice of birthday cake.