Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ the millionair + the thief=? ❯ get out of my house ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

AN: I'm so sorry, I know that I promised to update every 2 days, but I'm moving so my computer was taken apart.

Rikku woke up in a startling sensation. She didn't know what had happened to her after she got beaten up. Her eyes were still blurry, her arms still hurt. She looked around and recognized that she was in a strange setting, a room to be in fact.

The room was decorated very neatly. There were many advance state-of-the-art technologies. She squinted her eyes around the beautiful and expensive stuff when she noticed a small letter on one of the machines.

"KaibaCorp" it printed.

"WHAT? KAIBACORP?" Rikku gasped. She couldn't believe her eyes. She was at her enemy territory ? At Seto Kaiba house?

Rikku grew frantic. She didn't remember walking to KaibaCorp… " What am I doing here?" She asked herself.

Rikku groaned. She didn't want to see The Jerk. As if on cue, Kaiba walked in with Mokuba followed behind. The young boy immediately ran to Rikku and hugged her.

"Oh! I'm so glad that you're awake!" Mokuba exclaimed.

Rikku smiled at Mokuba and then stop when she saw Kaiba standing by the door looking emotionless at her. After a minute, Mokuba released the young girl.

" What am I doing here Mokuba?" Rikku asked.

"Oh that? You're were beaten by a jerk in a street. My big brother saved you and you've been staying here for about 2 days already?" Mokuba explained

"What? 2 days?" Rikku didn't know she had passed out that long. Another part of Mokuba's answer that confused her the most was that her worst enemy had saved her. Seto wasn't the one who save others… well, at least to her opinion.

Rikku turned her attention to the cold-hearted duelist.

" Well, I guess that I own you a thank you" She said, not knowing whether she really meant it or not. She hated Kaiba, but she couldn't be rude to him when he had just save her life.

Kaiba didn't say anything for a moment. Finally, he spoke

" As soon as you get better, get out of here." He stated coldly, turn around, and walked out.

Rikku eyes widened at the statement. She had just woken up and he already kicked her out? Her anger rose up beyond the limit allowed. "JERK! I DON'T WANT TO STAY HERE ANYWAY!" she screamed at Kaiba, but stopped quickly when she saw Mokuba was still around her. She didn't want to teach him anymore bad thing, not because she was afraid of Kaiba, but was because she decided to be a good role model for the little boy.

Mokuba seemed undisturbed by his brother news.

"Don't worry! " he chirped " My big brother won't kick you out! He's just saying it…"

Rikku looked at Mokuba. She didn't understand what the little boy meant by that.

"What do you mean? He just said that I have to leave" Rikku explained

"Yeah, but trust me. I know him. He just acted like that. I'm sure that he wanted you to stay… just have a hard time telling you… that's all. Beside…" Mokuba grinned, " my brother said that you leave when you get better, that means you can stay…as long as you're not well"

Rikku almost choked after Mokuba finished his advice. Giving her a plan like that, just to stay in this beautiful mansion. Rikku knew that she would NEVER stay here, even if her life depended on it. She wasn't fond with the idea of waking up every morning and seeing Kaiba's face, as handsome as it is. She would rather die.

Mokuba had already left the room after he gave her his little plan. Rikku sigh, smiling at the young boy. She really liked Mokuba a lot, with his cute and innocent smile. She didn't understand how Mokuba seemed so happy around Kaiba, when Kaiba was such a jerk. It was as if there was an invisible bond between the two brothers that only the two of them can see.

She sighed, remembering about her brother. She missed him dearly, and went on a searching quest for a year now. However, although she looked everywhere, she found nothing.

Tired, Rikku decided to go to sleep. It wasn't hard to fell asleep afterward…

*#**#*#*#**#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#**#*#*#*#**#*#*##*

Kaiba sigh as he looked at the piles of paper works in front of him. His company had been very busy lately, and he has to catch up in order to be ahead of the competitions. Running a company wasn't so hard to him, since he been trained to do it ever since he was young. He didn't mind the stress, although it did weaken him a lot.

Fiddling around with computers, his mind went back to Rikku. Kaiba didn't know why he was so mean to her, beside the obvious fact that she was his enemy. However, he did feel a tiny bit of regret over what he said.

Shudder, Kaiba tried to go back to work but found it was unsuccessful to do so. Over and over, Rikku's image keep on popping into his mind. He shoved it away, only to have it reappear again and again. Kaiba was getting annoyed with the constant images of Rikku. Her face always seemed so happy, so full of life and ….so…perfect.

Kaiba gasped. Did he just thought that about the most annoying person in the world? Kaiba hit his head, trying to shake of the thought. He couldn't afford to lose his mind. His company depended on him to be in control, to be cool, cold, heartless, mean, and more…

"No" Kaiba reassured himself "I'm in control! I'm in control…" He repeated the statement over and over to make sure that he was alright……

------

Seto: <came into the room with a gunblade> YOU MADE ME LOSE MY HEAD FOR A GIRL?

Me: <looking scare> I'm sorry, I didn't mean to…it just…

Seto: NO JUST! GIVE MY HEAD BACK! <point the gunblade at me> or I'll hurt you…

Me: umm…..Where did you get that blade? From Seifer?

Seto: Who the hell is Seifer? I got this blade from some blond guy who wanted me to get rid of you! Now, write a chap where I can hurt her and get her out of my house!

AN: well, what do you think I should do? should I break the couple up? I don't want to but <looking at seto> but it seemed that Seto's going to win this time. Should I let him win? Or fight back? Review