Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Fighting with my Fender ❯ The gang ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I do not own Final Fantasy X. It's already owned by Hironobu Sakaguchi and Square Enix^^
Auron is the main character next to Rain by the way...

The whole story is written in Rain's point of view
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't know what's taking them so long!" Rikku says, pouting.
"Not everyone is fast." I mumble. "Why did you leave them behind anyway?"
Rikku shrugs. "I was bored."

I frown a little and smirk. This chick is weird.

"OH LOOK!" Rikku yells, pointing in the distance. "It's Kimahri!"
I stand up and gaze in the distance, where I see a... "Wow what is that?" I ask, confused and slightly scared.
"It's Kimahri, he's a Ronso! He's cool." Rikku says. "He will not eat you."
I roll my eyes and smirk. "Sure, we'll see about that."

I keep staring in the distance, and soon I see a group of people follow behind Kimahri.
"Oh, there are more." I say, sounding quite wise.
"Yeah, that's what I said." Rikku answers.
She starts to jump up and down, waving , and I'm almost starting to laugh my butt off. This girl is way too enthusiastic.
"Here!" She yells.

When the people come closer I can see what they're like.
Okay, no big deal. A gothic looking woman, a guy with freaky red hair, a guy with weird pants, a guy... No, a man with a red coat and a girl that must be the summoner. At least she's holding a staff...

I step back a little and wait for the people reach us, feeling slightly uncomfortable. I hope they won't mind Rikku asking me to come along... If they do mind, I'll just stay here.

"Rikku, why'd you run off?" The staff-holding girl asks.
"Because you people were boring me." Rikku says.
I see the girl smile and the guy with the weird pants sighs. "Give me a break Rikku, stay around. You'll get yourself in trouble again this way."
I stare at him, he's got a cute smile.

"And you are?" The tall man in the red coat startles me with his question, I had not noticed him walking up to me.
"Hummmm." Desperately I'm trying to remember my name, but I can't. "Uhmmmm..."
Rikku, talkative as she is, answers before it gets awkward.

"It's Rain!" She shouts happily. "And she can kill with her guitar!"
My face goes red in embarassement, and I'm cursing Rikku inside.
"It can?" The gothic-looking woman asks.
"Yes." I sigh.
"I asked her to come with us!" Rikku says. "And she said yes."
I frown. "Yeah, because you were about to make me."
Rikku smiles and turns to the staff-holding girl. "Is it okay Yunie?"
Yunie?
"Yes, sure. If that is what she wants." Yunie says.
I shrug. "I just wanna learn how to control my guitar, really" I say.
Yunie nodds.

"Show us."
"Dang, man, stop freaking me out like that!" I say to the tall guy in the red coat.
He just smirks and repeats his sentence. "Show us."
"Show what?"
"Show your guitar's special powers." He says, calmly.
I shrug and walk up to a fiend, which is apparantly afraid to come closer to the tent.

When I reach the fiend I get my guitar-pick and try to play some Slayer.
The intro to 'South of Heaven' by Slayer reaches the fiend, and it stands still.
Very still.

"Huh."
"You petrified it!" Rikku yells happily.
"I can see." I say, scratching the back of my head. "Enough?" I ask, turning to the man who wanted me to do this.

The man merely nodds and turns to Yuna.
"It's up to Yuna to decide who can come." He just says and walks away.
I smirk when I watch him walk away.

Sexy

Rikku interrupts my thoughts.
"Well then, settled."
The other people don't say much, so I feel the urge to apologise. But just when I'm about to start, that Yunie walks up to me.

"I'm Yuna." She says with a sweet voice. "I'm a summoner."
"Rain. I'm nothing, really."
"Nobody's nothing." Yuna says firmly. "But you'll see that for yourself when you join us."
I just nodd. Whatever.

The other people introduce themselves aswell.
Mister weird-pants' name is Tidus, Mister weird-hair's name is Wakka, the gothic woman's named Lulu, the Ronso Kimahri, and the man that left earlier was named Auron.

"Now let's rest up and talk a little." Yuna says.
I just shrug. I'm fine with whatever...
"After that we'll go to Mount Gagazet." Lulu says and sits down.

I sit down close to Rikku. I'm not a big fan of strangers...
"You'll get used to us soon enough!" Rikku says.
"Hm yeah, I suppose so."

This could become quite a weird chapter in my life... Though I already know I won't want to miss it.