Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Fighting with my Fender ❯ Insane in the membrane ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I do not own Final Fantasy X. It's already owned by Hironobu Sakaguchi and Square Enix^^
Auron is the main character next to Rain by the way...

The whole story is written in Rain's point of view
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mount Gagazet." Lulu says when we reach it.
I look around and shrug. "Snowy." Is my only comment.
"Very deep." Auron says and starts to walk. "We'll reach Zanarkand soon."
Tidus looks up confused and slightly sad. "How soon is soon?"
"Soon." Auron simply says.

A men of very few words, eh.

I've noticed Tidus and Yuna have a thing going on, and I've got this weird feeling Lulu and Wakka do too, even though Rikku keeps saying they don't.
"So, do you have a thing going on with Kimahri then?" I asked Rikku.
She took this question very seriously and replied with an angry "NO!".
I laughed. "I was just joking."
Rikku rolled her eyes. "Not funny." She just said, and walked away.
I laughed again, and I couldn't stop until Auron showed up again.

"What's with you?" He asked curiously.
I shrugged. "Insane in the membrane, I suppose." I smirked.
I think smirking confused Auron, because he didn't say much after that. He mumbled to himself while walking away, and I think he said something like. "It's not just the guitar that appears to be broken."
It's not like I can help it, being so weird...

We haven't been on our way for too long when Tidus says he needs to rest.
"Already?" Lulu asks.
"Yes."

Lulu sighs and nodds. "You're either getting weaker, or you're trying to buy time, but I'm not happy with either reason." Is her only comment, and than she's off somewhere.

"Where's she going?" I ask Wakka, who's standing closest.
"She needs some time on her own sometimes."
I nodd. "Okay."

I sit down on a dry piece of land and wait for the journey to continue. When I look up I see Tidus sit close to Yuna.
"Just leave Sin to someone else, Yuna." He says.
Yuna sighs. "No, I can not... I will defeat Sin. I must defeat Sin."
"No, nobody expects you to."
"Spira expects me to." Yuna says to Tidus. "And you should be supportive, you're my guardian."
The usually sweet Yuna appears to be a bit angry, and I can't blame her.
Though I must say I wish I had a guy that cared for me that much...

"I'm sorry, I just hate the thought of you being..."
Tidus' sentence is cut off by Auron.
"Please, leave it for now." He says.
Tidus sighs and gets up. He looks like he wants to snap at Auron, but instead he sits down next to me.
"So, what do you think about all this?"
I shrug. "I'm not saying anything, because I don't completely know what it is about."
"Wise words, miss." Auron says.
"Hey, eavesdropping is for kids." I say to him.
Auron just smirks and walks away aswell.

"What's with everyone going away all the time?" I ask Tidus.
Tidus shrugs. "If you're together all the time, like we are, it can get quite annoying. So we take some time for ourselves sometimes."
"Ohhh okay..."
"You'll find out soon enough, if you stick around."

Not too much later Lulu says we should get going again.
"It's almost night, and I'd like to come a little closer to Zanarkand before we go to sleep."
I stand up, and the others do too.

On our way we run into several fiends, but the guys are so well-trained it doesn't affect us much.
"React a little faster, please." Is Auron's only comment when a fiend tries to attack me.
I flip him the bird when he turns around and roll my eyes.

So very sexy, but also so very annoying. This man has a stick up his butt or something.

When I turn I see Tidus staring at me, and I blush. He wasn't supposed to see me do that.
"Auron can be really nice, if he wants to." He says a little later.
"Hmm, in that case, he must not want to be nice very often." I say, sounding quite wise again.
Tidus smirks. "I guess so."

When night falls we all get some sleep. I'm at first a bit hesitant to go to sleep, because I keep being afraid of Kimahri eating me, but soon enough my tiredness wins it from the fear and I fall asleep.
And dream about Auron performing as a ballet-dancer.

Insane in the membrane eh.