Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Fighting with my Fender ❯ Yunie needs rest... ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I do not own Final Fantasy X. It's already owned by Hironobu Sakaguchi and Square Enix^^
Auron is the main character next to Rain by the way...

The whole story is written in Rain's point of view
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We've been walking again for a while when Yuna suddenly turns to us.
"I need some rest." Is all she says.
I now know that whatever Yuna wants, she gets, so I come to a halt. The other guardians do too, and we sit down.
We're on still Mount Gagazet, and I wonder how much further we will have to go to get away from here. This mountain is boring as hell.

"Rain, stand guard please." Auron's voice comes from above me.
"Okay."

I stand up and get seated a little further away from the group, so I can see people or fiends coming a little earlier.
Usually Auron or Wakka stand guard, but maybe they want to talk about something without me, I don't know.

I decide not to think about anymore, because I don't want to end up feeling left out, and I focus at whatever could be coming. I hope it's not something big, because I don't want to end up killed before the others reach me.

Nothing comes this way when I'm standing guard, except for an ice flan, and I'm able to handle it on my own.

"It's okay!" I yell when I see Wakka come my way.
"Okay, man!" Wakka yells back and walks the opposite way again.
I myself try out various songs to see what effect they have, and when I play some Emigrate it finally triggers an attack that helps.

The first few chords to 'My World' trigger a weird fire attack, and the ice flan is killed pretty much right away.
"Overkill!" I yell to the small puddle it left behind, and I hear Wakka yell. "Hell yeah man!"
I smirk and turn around. I kind of liked the word 'overkill'.

A while later Lulu comes to say we're going to continue our journey, and I follow them again. I'm curious about Zanarkand, and even a little about Sin, so I hope we get there soon.

Strangely enough, before we even reach the top of Mount Gagazet, Yuna needs to rest again.

"Again?" Wakka says.
"Yes, I'm not well." Yuna replies.
I can just keep myself from rolling my eyes and sighing, and sit down once again.
Wakka walks back a little and stands guard.

"What's wrong Yunie?" Rikku asks Yuna.
"I'm not sure." Yuna says and closes her eyes.
I hope she's not gonna get sick or whatever, I'm sick of Mount Gagazet.

"Don't get sick, we can't have that right now." Lulu says.
"It's not like she could do something about it!" Tidus replies a bit angry.
"I'm just saying it." Lulu says.

I lay down on a piece of dry grass and close my eyes.
"Are you tired, miss Rain?" Auron's voice immediately comes from above me.
"No." I reply flatly.
"Than why sleep?"
"Who ever said I was going to sleep?"

Auron doesn't reply to that and I'm glad he leaves me alone. I'm not in the mood for a discussion with anyone.
I daydream a little, and I'm actually about to drift off to sleep, when I hear Tidus' voice a bit loud.

"Where you going Yuna?"
"I'm not sure." Yuna says and sighs.
I sit up straight and stare at Yuna when she walks away, towards Wakka.
I shrug. "Maybe she needs a minute alone." I say.
Tidus sighs. "I dunno."

I look around and see Auron staring at Yuna, with kind of a worried look on his face.
I sigh a bit and can't help but feel a bit envious. I wish someone would be worried about for me once.
Well, okay maybe it's because it is Auron aswell. He does seem nice in a way, just like Tidus said.

Than suddenly Rikku screams.
"YUNIE!" She yells.
I turn around and at first I don't see Yuna, but than I see something in the grass.
"Yunie?!" Rikku yells again.

Auron stalks off towards Yuna, and so do the others. I don't know what is going on, but I walk after them, just so I don't seem like I don't care.

When I reach them I see Yuna on the ground, pale and with her eyes closed.