Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Fighting with my Fender ❯ Conversation Killer ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I do not own Final Fantasy X. It's already owned by Hironobu Sakaguchi and Square Enix^^
Auron is the main character next to Rain by the way...

The whole story is written in Rain's point of view
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuna just lies there, and everyone kneels down to see if she's okay.
"She's fine, she's just exhausted." Lulu says. "She'll wake up soon enough, stop fussing around her."
Wakka, Rikku and Auron get up again, apparantly relieved by this statement, but Tidus and Kimahri remain next to Yuna.
"Kimahri worried." Kimahri says. "Kimahri think that Yuna took too much on shoulders."
Tidus nodds. "I agree."
Lulu shrugs. "She knew what she was getting in to, and she knew about the things she'd be doing, so don't complain about that."

The moment Lulu finishes that sentence Yuna wakes up again.
"Huh, what happened?" She whispers.
"You passed out." Rikku says. "But that's okay."
I try to keep myself from rolling my eyes for the tenth time that day, and turn around.
Lulu behind me tells we will stay here for a while, because if Yuna doesn't rest she won't be able to put up a good fight anymore.

I sit down again, away from most of the group, and think for a while.
Sitting here on Mount Gagazet is one of the most boring things I've ever done, and I wish something would happen already.
Not something that bad, but just something... Cool, I guess.

"You're bored and annoyed."
I look up and Auron appears in my view.
"You're quite observing."
Auron stares at a rock and turns to me again.
"Why are you so annoyed?"
I shrug. "I was born annoyed."
"You're quite a good conversation-killer aswell."
I smirk. "I was born to do that aswell."
Auron shakes his head a little and walks away again.

I can't help it, I can not be a happy and cheery person to Auron. It's like that would not make sense or something.
I want to talk to him, it's just that he tends to intimidate me, and this is just the way I react to that.

That day we just camp at that spot.
Yuna sleeps pretty much through the whole day, and I'm getting more bored by the minute.
"You're so restless." Wakka says when I stand up for the fifth time.
"I can't sit still for too long." I mumble.
"Than go something."

I shrug a little and walk down the road again for a short distance.
On the way back I encounter a fiend and I knock it out by playing some Judas Priest. I had no idea heavy metal could have such an impact.
I see Kimahri look at me from a distance and smile at him. He still did not eat me, so I suppose he will not either.
Kimahri smirks back and turns to Yuna again. This guy takes his job as a guardian very serious.

After a while I get bored again and decide to take a nap. There's not much to do here, so I could aswell sleep away my day.
I sit down somewhere and lay my head on my knees. Sleeping this way is very uncomfortable, but I've got no choice. If I'd lay down I'd probably freeze to death.
I sigh. Yuna has something to sleep under, a blanket. And the others don't seem bothered by the cold.

I stare at Auron for a second, and once I again I wonder why he refuses to put that other arm in a sleeve aswell. It doesn't make sense since there doesn't appear to be anything wrong with it.
It kind of annoys me, that man is strange.

I slowly drift off to sleep while pondering about that and soon enough I'm dreaming instead of being bored.