Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Fighting with my Fender ❯ Seymour Shiver! ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I do not own Final Fantasy X. It's already owned by Hironobu Sakaguchi and Square Enix^^
Auron is the main character next to Rain by the way...

The whole story is written in Rain's point of view
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I wake up from a strange dream I notice I'm not as cold as when I went to sleep. I open my eyes and realise it has a reason.
Apparantly during my sleep, Auron put his crazy red coat on me, and it's been keeping me pretty warm.

When I look up I see him staring at me, and I immediately turn my gaze away. It appears that all the others, including Kimahri, are sleeping, except for Auron. And now he's staring at me.

"Anything you like?" I ask. I blush a bit, but I'm able to cover it with the huge coat.
"I wasn't expecting that question." Auron replies.

I smirk and hide my face in the coat, it feels nice. Auron didn't anwser my question though.

"Don't you need this?" I ask him.
He shakes his head. "I'm not bothered by the cold much. You appeared to need it much more."
"Hmmm." I mumble. "Thank you."

Auron turns his gaze somewhere else and I decided to sleep a little more. With a little hope we will get away from Mount Gagazet, and I simply can not wait. It may be Kimahri's mountain, but I don't care. It's too cold.

Though you won't hear me complain about the whole Auron-gives-me coat thing. I like it.

I doze off again a little, and I'm about to start dreaming when I hear someone yell.
"Hm?" I look up confused and see the others getting up aswell. I look around to see who yelled, and what the heck is going on, but nothing is seen.

Until I look up in the sky, that is.

"A fiend!" Lulu yells.
Everyone gets into their fighting stances, and I stand up aswell, grabbing along my guitar.

"Don't you look fancy." I hear Tidus snicker behind me.
I turn around and roll my eyes. "You're just jealous." I say and give him an arrogant look.
Auron appears to next to me. "If you wear that and fight, you'll probably fall on you face."
I nodd. "True." I take off the cosy coat and give it back to the rightful owner. "You look better in it anyway."

Auron doesn't say anything, he just stares at me, and than I realise I said that out loud.

"Ghe." I smirk and accompanied by my guitar I walk away from Auron.
The fiend is waiting, and I join Wakka and Rikku in battle.
"Can't you play something that causes instant death?" Wakka asks.
I shrug. "I could play something I consider very bad music, but that won't mean instant death... More like instant will to throw up."

Wakka appears to think I went insane, because instead of waiting for some of my fine tunes, he throws his lame blitzball to the huge flying creature.
I think for a second, and while Rikku tries to steal something from the fiend, I decide to try out some new tunes. I tighten my grip around the guitar's neck, and I try to play some Cannibal Corpse.

It's funny how Wakka asked for a tune that would cause instant death, because it appears Cannibal Corpse did mean instant death.

The fiend falls down, and we all run to see it disappear into the depths of Mount Gagazet.

"I'm impressed." I hear Auron's voice behind me.
"Yeah me too! What was that you were playing?" Rikku asks.
I smirk. "Cannibal Corpse... She was asking for it."

Rikku laughs and Wakka shakes his head.
"Some person you are." Is his only comment.

After the fiend woke us up, Lulu decides we're continueing our journey.
"About time." I mumble under my breath.
I thought nobody could hear me, but I know I'm wrong when behind me I get the comment "If girl has problem with staying, girl should speak up."
I turn around and blush. "I'm sorry, but how..."
"Kimahri Ronso, Ronse good ears."
I smirk. "I've noticed."

I run after Lulu to make sure Kimahri doesn't get a chance to get angry with my comment. I'm kind of confused, so the last thing I need is some Ronso's complaints about me being impatient.
Even when they have broken horns...

We walk for a while, and when we're going up, and I see places with no snow, I'm starting to become happy.
"We're almost in Zanarkand, are we not?" I ask Tidus.
"Yes, they say it's behind this mountain."
I look at him, confused. I wonder what's bothering him...

We reach what seems to be the end of Mount Gagazet, and I hear Rikku and Tidus discuss something.

"Star of the Zanarkand Abes!" I hear Tidus say proudly. "Didn't anyone tell ya?"
I roll my eyes and walk past them, whatever they are talking about, must be nuts.
But than I hear Rikku make a crazy noise.

When I turn around I'm face to face with a tall man. He looks Guado, but there's something different about him...
He's kind of sexy, if you ask me.

"Ah, the son of Jecht." The man speaks up, apparantly to Tidus.
Tidus doesn't reply and turns to Rikku. "Rikku, run ahead and tell Auron!"

I shrug and become confused. Maybe Auron knows this guy?

Well, that's what I think until Rikku yells something as; "You are not fighting him alone!"

Oh fight the sexy man, must be a lot of fun.

Tidus yells at Rikku, he yells at the sexy man, and soon enough the rest of the gang shows up.

The sexy man babbles a bit, and I feel like ignoring him, but than he says something that implies he killed the Ronso.

The gang appears confused, and Kimahri angry. I myself feel myself get weak.
"What?" I mumble under my breath. "He's insane."
The same thing occurs to me when he actually says he will become Sin.

I roll my eyes and try to close my mind. He babbles about a lot of strange things, like him becoming Sin, Yuna helping him, and Tidus' father becoming free again.
I have no idea what this is all about, so I'm atleast wise enough to keep my mouth shut.

However, the talking ends soon enough, and according to the sexy man, our hope will aswell.

"Your hope ends here!" He says, and starts to... Evolve? "And your meaningless existence with it!"