Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Fighting with my Fender ❯ Yunalesca ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I do not own Final Fantasy X. It's already owned by Hironobu Sakaguchi and Square Enix^^
Auron is the main character next to Rain by the way...

The whole story is written in Rain's point of view
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I'm awoken by Tidus the next day, the feelings aren't gone. Not at all.
When my eyes meet Auron's I feel my face get hot, and quickly look away. I stand up, give him back his coat, and after eating something we continue our journey.

After a little while we reach the Zanarkand Dome, and enter. I don't know what's ahead of us, but I'm pretty sure it won't be a nice thing. Though this does give me a chance to think about other things besides Auron.

He doesn't walk close to me this time, Auron's walking somewhere up front, and I'm pretty much the last to follow. It gives me a lovely opportunity to watch him from the back, without him noticing it.

After the last Cloister of Trials we meet up with a pretty woman named Yunalesca.
We meet up with an old man, that babbles about the Final Aeon. I can't say I really give a damn, so I close off my mind. I have a feeling a fights is coming up, and in my mind I prepare for it.

When the man finally stops talking we enter Yunalesca's domain, and she too talks alot.

When she tells Yuna to choose someone to become the final Aeon, I decide not to volunteer. I don't want to become a crazy beast, and I don't feel like becoming Sin either.

Than suddenly we're kind of caught in a Flashback, where we see Lord Braska, Jecht and Auron before their final summoning.

Auron appears to lose control when Jecht and Braska leave for the final summoning, and I look away when his sword slashes through the sky, trying to hit himself in the flashback.

We proceed to meet Yunalesca again, and once again they have a long conversation about Sin and blabla. I yawn and wonder if there will ever be an end to all the talking, but than were caught in another flashback.

Once again we see a younger Auron, who is angry with Yunalesca. It appears he came here earlier, thinking about destroying Yunalesca, but he never got that far.

He runs up to her, his sword ready and his mind set on one thing, but he doesn't even touch her.
instead Yunalesca just keeps him away with what in my mind looks like a simple barrier.
Auron's thrown back, and lands pretty much on his neck. For a moment I wonder how he could've survived that.

I don't exactly know what happens next, but I do understand that Yuna isn't going to sacrifice any of her guardians. Instead we end up in a fight against Yunalesca. A fight that would turn out to be much harder than I'd ever imagined.