Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Final Fantasy 7 remake ❯ Sephy lives! ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Cloud, Tifa, and Red headed for the elevator. Cloud pushes the button over and over again and then Tifa gets angry and starts to bash the buttons with a mace. "The jig's up! I hope you all had a SWELL time tonight" a hand touched cloud's shoulder. Cloud shuddered at the touch but he thought he had to face it so he turned around to see Rude. "SKINHEAD!" Tifa growled. The next thing he knew, he was standing next to Tifa and Barret, hands cuffed like everyone else. "You guys got caught too?" Cloud asked, an angry expression on his face. "Yeah...sorry man" Barret apologized but cursed under his breath for getting caught too.
The scary president man explained about the explosion. "You BLOCKHEAD!....Put that away that's ot for kids.!" Tifa struggled to break out of her cuffs while screaming other appropriate adjectives about him. They all got thrown into cells and locked up after Barret lost his voice from cussing out the president with his ghetto talk. Tifa had fallen asleep...after Cloud had used his handcuffs on her and other naughty things. (" I wonder what Aeris is doing..") he got up and pressed his ear against the wall. "Oh god Tseng...a little to the left...now the right............OI!!!" Aeris' familiar voice heard and she sure sounded like she was having the time of her life. "Whoa...I should leave her be.." Cloud muttered and fell asleep beside Tifa.
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------
Cloud wasn't sure what woke him up but he sure sensed something was very wrong. He felt it in his skinny bones. He looked to the doorway, shocked to see it was opened. He walked out and looked down the hallway to see something even more shocking. The officers were dead. Cloud ran back into the room, Tifa still asleep. "Tiff! Wake up!" Cloud shook her gently, not wanting to wake her up because she was sleeping so peacefully but had to. "Wh-what??" she sleepily asked. "Get up! Its important!" Cloud helped her up. Tifa stretched her arms out and rubbed the sleep from her eyes, careful not to rub the eye makeup from her eyes. "What?" "Come quick!" Cloud ran into the hallway and Tifa followed.
She spotted the officers and gasped. "I know...you go get Aeris and I'll get Barret." Cloud then ran down the hall and Tifa walked into Aeris' cell and woke her up. Barret and Red soon came over and looked at the men on the ground, dark pools now covering the ground around them. "No human did this..." Barret said in a whisper. ("Sephiroth...its been five years...I hope it was you, I wish to see you again.") Tifa thought. They walked out and down the hall, moonlight pouring into the window and a trail of blood on the floor. "Yummy..." Tifa kelt down and started to lick the blood up but spat it up. "Yuck...this blood doesn't seem right.." "That's because its Jenova's blood.." Red chuckled and they all started to follow the blood trail only to find...President shinra with his head on his desk, a blade sticking out of his back.
"Sephiroth!" Tifa blurted out. It was the first thing to come to her mind.
Yeah...no one else handles a sword like that" Cloud was now furious he was alive because Tifa had fallen in love with Sephiroth five years ago. When the news pronouncing his death spreaded, Cloud had comforted her and finally got her mind off him. Now old feelings are back to her like old instincs on a tamed animal that was released into the wild.
Cloud came out of his little world when he saw a helicopter come by. "Oh shit! Its Rufus! I forgot about him!" Barret cursed. "I hear he was strong................OI!" Aeris wondered what he was like. They ran outside to see him, sure enough he was standing there doing...some...thing. "Hehehe! I love my kitty!" he pets his little kitty cat guy that he fights with. He looks up to see the gang and chuckles, "So the old man had croaked huh?" Rufus laughs as Aeris stares at him. "And who are you all?" Rufus raised an eyebrow. "Ex-SOLDIER!" Cloud stated. "Leader of AVALANCHE" Barret said. "KITTY!" Red laughed. "I am some evil lady!" Tifa stated with pride like a king who would say-I am a king! "I......I....I WANNA DO YOU! OI!" Aeris shouted and leaped onto Rufus. Which he seemed to like it. "You're so cute! You look just like Seifer but with a cute labcoat! OI!" Aeris licks the side of his face. "But how's come...OI?!" "Uh...Me an' Seifer are bro-thas!" Rufus replied. "Cloud...please don't hurt him..OI!" Aeris pleaded. "I have to though!" Cloud answered. Aeris groaned as she got dragged off with barret and Red. Tifa offered to wait at the doorway downstairs for him. Aeris, Red, and Barret went onto the elevator and began to fight these robot things and defeated them after several minutes which seemed like hours of hacking. They finally reached the bottom floor to wait...
--------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------
Cloud arranged his materia how he wanted and started the fight against Rufus. "Kitty!" Cloud went up to the cat and started petting it. Then they hacked away at each other until Rufus laughed and said "Haha..that's enough for today child.." he grabbed the rope to the helicopter and flew off. Cloud got angry and went to find everyone.
------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------
Tifa saw Cloud running for her. "Did you get him?" Tifa asked when he reached her. "No...he flew away." "Good...Aeris won't be sad then" Tifa explained to Cloud where they went and headed downstairs for everyone.
"Tifa! There you are..OI!" Aeris greeted Tifa at the bottom of the steps. "Where's Cloud?" Barret looked up the steps expecting to see him."Oh he'll be here..." and within that, Cloud was seen coming down the steps on a motorcycle. "Woohoo! CLoudy! ALRIGHT!" Tifa cheered, commenting on how he looked so hot on it. Aeris and Tifa noticed a little blue truck and got in it, Tifa driving like a maniac and Aeris on the passenger side. Barret and Red were in the back part and Tifa drove after Cloud. Some shinra officers on crappy crotchrocket motorcycles came out and tried to tail gate Cloud and Tifa. "GET OFFA MY ASS!" Tifa threw a firecracker t a man behind her and he blew up. "WOOOHOO!!!!" Tifa laughed and screamed, having the time of her life. "Crotch rocket! OI!" Aeris stuck her tongue out at the man on the motorcycle. After blowing up many men, they reached the end and a thing on spikey wheels came out looking so big and bad but wasn't...Cloud slashed its tired without touching the spikes and it blew up.
They all stood at the dead end, staring at the horizon. Cloud then spoke, telling everyone that they must pursue Sephiroth. "So I guess this is goodbye midgar....I don't care..let's go" ("Sephiroth....") Tifa thought as she talked aloud. She wondered if he still loved her back underneath all the pain and madness in him.
After a good rest, they climbed down the cord. "We must have a leader an' Kirby's the one to do it!" Barret bragged. "I think it should be our dear Spikeyness" Tifa motioned to Cloud. "No Tiff! It should be you! You own me!" Cloud grinned. "No...you beat me at the game remember?" "Oh yeah..I see.." Cloud scratched his head. "Okay..go to a small city called Kalm, its NE of here...I think...something like that" Barret said. Cloud chose his party to be Tifa and Red but Aeris made him take her because she didn't feel comfortable around Barret. "Seeya 'round!" Barret waved and ran off with Red.
------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------------------
Cloud, Aeris, and Tifa walked through the fields of Midgar. Cloud slashed at the tall grasses and plants in their way with his sword like a machete. Aeris was asking Cloud how he gets his hair so perfectly spikey and Tifa kept her arms crossed, her mother's black shawl/sweater like a grandma's sweater was draped over her shoulder. She felt funny inside when she thought to herself about Sephiroth. Of course she did, she loved him! She knew no matter how badly he'd hurt her, she'd still love him.
"Tifa...are you alive..OI!?" Aeris shocked Tifa back to reality, her tone of voice never changed at all showing emotion excpt when it came to Rufus and Tseng but Tifa knew her well. It was like they were connected at the foot. "Yeah..I'm fine..just tired" Tifa used her usual excuse for being quiet. Cloud knew better, he felt more and more concerned when they reached Kalm and walked to the enterance. Tifa was as pale as the moon. "Well...OI! I guess they reserved a room for us..OI! Let's like go...OI!" Aeris ran into the inn. Tifa turned to Cloud. "Yeah...let's go..I'm beat." she followed Aeris into the inn after giving him a light kiss on the lips, not eally meaning it but didn't want to make Cloud feel bad. Cloud followed her and stopped at the desk.
"Uh...mister Cloud?" a random person at the desk asked. "Yes?" "Your friends are waiting.." "Thanks.." Cloud walked upstairs and saw Tifa laying on the bed sleeping, Aeris sitting on the chair by Tifa's bed, Red laying by the fire and Barret using Red as a beanbag chair. The fiery cat didn't seem to care as long as he didn't get too close to his tail or pet him backwards.
"She was tired..came right in and fell asleep..OI" Aeris said softly for once, not wanting to wake her up. Cloud decided he would sleep too so he kicked off his boots and his shirt and laid down beside Tifa. Aeris pushed Tifa closer to him for a good laugh but only caused Tifa to make a soft moaning sound. "Whoa...she's having a good sleep.." Cloud chuckled but really hoped it was a dream about him and not Sephiroth. Cloud about fell asleep but he woke up to an annoying black man's voice.."GIMME BACK MY DINGLEHOPPER!" Barret's gun arm had been torn off of him by Red. "GIVE THAT BACK RED!" Cloud growled afte looking at Tifa to see the shock on her face as if she had seen a ghost.
Red growled and dropped the metal object on the ground. Tifa got angry and casted ice2 on barret and Red. "Ow! Dang Tifa! That smarts!" Barret rubbed his head. Aeris threatened to knock both Red and Barret's heads together. "You guys! Leave Tifa alone..OI!" "Well...now that Tifa's awake...tell us your story..you know, about the crisis with Sephiroth and stuff" Barret requested. "SEPHY!" Tifa jumped.
Cloud sighed. "Oh sorry...you startled me......STORY STORY STORY!" Tifa bounced on her bed. Barret stared at her like she was a moron.
"So...let's hear it..OI!" Aeris and everyone set their eyes on Cloud, except Tifa who twidled her thumbs. Aeris got concerned. "C'mon Tifa...let's go pet Red..OI!" Tifa nodded and sat down on the floor beside the flaming kitty cat and the venomous plant merchant and began to pet the kitty. "I feel loved.." Red sprawled out on the rug by the fire. Cloud cleared his throat, "Okay...it goes like this...."
------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------
Ah ha! You all now have to wait and see what happens and what Sephiroth's behaviour is in this story! Tune into Chapter 7- Cloud rants about his scratch n sniff SOLDIER memoirs!