Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Final Fantasy 7 remake ❯ Pursuing The Sexy man in a black cape ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Cloud decided to he'd bring Barret and Red along with him for the journey to pursue Sephiroth. So Tifa and Aeris ran off into the meadows, hand in hand, catching butterflies together, just like old friends. What made it a funny scene was that they were both wearing all black and black makeup and safetypins. Yet they look all so happy and catching colourful butterflies that flew by. Just like cute little gothic children playing in the meadows. Then Aeris looked at Tifa and said "Hey, let's go swim in the ocean and grow extra body parts! OI!" since the ocean was toxicated. But they decided they had other things to do, so they walked on until Aeris grabbed a butterfly and pulled its wings off and then eats its body, "Mmm...taste like jelly brains...OI!" as they walked on, they noticed a giant serpent in the swamp that they were planning to cross. The serpent roared at them with its glowing yellow eyes and it long greenish brown coloured body. It looked much like a giant cobra. "Ooh! Let's ride on its back! He looks like he'll really like you cloud..." Tifa spoke as the cobra eyed Cloud hungrily. He probably thought Cloud was a nice juicy chocobo..."We need a chocobo.." Cloud spoke, ignoring Tifa's comment. "You ARE a chocobo, OI!" both Tifa and Aeris spoke at the same time. "We should just ride Cloud...OI!" "That doesn't sound right..." Tifa spoke and laughed at the mental image in her head. "What!? No really! Let's ride his back...OI!" Aeris said and jumped on Cloud's back. Tifa just shrugged and joined. He ran halfway across the swamp until the giant snake came after them and snapped at them. Then the most unthinkable happened...Cloud stabbed its yellow body with his spike and it died, "GWOK!!!" it shouted and Aeris got angered at this "YOU OGLOP POSER...OI!" Aeris hopped up and down angrily and threw her dark purple materia that was in her hair at the giant beast and that was the last thing the big snake saw. They walked on leaving the snake laying there until they reached a tree...with the snake's body stuck to it, the tree rammed through its tummy. "Who...did this?" Cloud asked, "But I thought we killed him!" he continued. "Ah...a chocobo probably stabbed its eye out and then it got scared and ran off and it got stuck to the tree...OI!" Aeris said and Tifa laughed. "No...maybe it was Sephiroth!" Cloud said and looked at Aeris like she was on acid. "Hmm...Sephiroth sure is strong..." Tifa finally stated and stared off into space. "Mmm...hehe...." she blurted out and swayed back and forth. "Yeah that's true...OI!" "What? You've been there and done that too?" Tifa looked at Aeris questioningly. "Yeah...but that was before he met you...OI!" Tifa and Aeris just started laughing and they walked on and talked about what their fun they had with Sephiroth was like. "Whoa...I see..." Cloud shook his head and scratched the spikeyness on his head. Cloud, Barret, and Red walked on with Tifa and Aeris far ahead, skipping along. The words they were saying could be heard. "Ooh...what a pretty place...OI!" "Yeah I know!" Tifa responded to Aeris. "What's this...OI!" "No Aeris! DON'T TOUCH THAT!" both girls then screamed after a coupld of seconds and then faded away. "Oh no! We must go help them!" Cloud cried and ran down the path he heard the screams come from. Then, stopping dead in his tracks, he stared at Tifa and Aeris sitting there laughing at and oglop before them that had begun to strip for them. "Oh my god you guys! You scared the shit out of us!" Barret snapped at the two demonic girls that were somewhat like evil siamese twins to each other. The two women busted up laughing and then Cloud shook his head, "I should put a leash on the both of you." "NO! Anything but that...OI!" Aeris sneered at Cloud. Tifa crossed her arms and gave him a glare and Cloud got scared and backed into the rocky wall, standing next to him was the dancing (almost naked) oglop, who looked up and promptly said "GWOK!" and ran off. "You asshole! You scared off the oglop, OI! I'm gonna gut you like a fish...OI!" Aeris snapped at him and she drew out her staff and smacked it on the ground, making the blade pop out. Cloud screamed like a little girl and ran out of the cave, Aeris right on his tail and ready to woop his ass. Tifa shook her head and walked on with Red and Barret, going after the two. Cloud stopped dead in his tracks to see a blonde woman in a turks uniform and some scary bald black guy in a turks uniform next to her. Aeris bumped into Cloud and stood up, rubbing her head and then she noticed the blonde woman. "Oh god...its Elena...OI!" Aeris began to speak again but Tifa began to finsih her sentence, "The one who reads the bible and prays to Jesus every night..." Aeris and Tifa both stared at each other for a few seconds and then disgusted sounding they both said "BLEH!!!" like they were gagging. "Haha! My fart smells like a happy meal!" Elena said and laughed moronically. "Well my fart smells like a fart...OI" Aeris sneered at Elena and Elena just snorted and looked at Tifa. "Tifa! Long time no see!" Tifa had a look of disgust on her face and turned away from her. Elena looked upset from this and then looked up at Tseng. "Hey Baby!" she shouted and waved to him and Tseng just sneered at her and walked up to Aeris. "Hey...Long time no see" he said to her in a seductive manner and hugged her. "Oooh! Can I go with Tseng, guys!!!?? OIII!?" Aeris jumped up and down happily and Cloud gave a whatever to her and she cheered happily and ran outside with him. Elena tried to follow him but she tripped over a rock and Tifa walked up to her, stepped on the side of her face and then spat on her and then after kicking dirt on her, she walked off. Elena laid there crying with a big boot mark on her face, her large body laying on the ground and then she tried to get up but couldn't since she was too heavy. "UGH! I can GET UP!" Ruda just simply laughed at her and ran down one of the long tunnels in the mines. Tifa, Cloud, Barret, and Red all watched Aeris board Tseng's chopper and fly off all the while, Aeris pokes her head out and flaps her arms, "CHEEP CHEEP! I'm A BIRDY!" seagulls flew around her head and she grabbed one by its torso and took a bite out of it, "I EAT SEAGULLS! OI!!" then after saying that, the chopper was out of sight. Cloud shook his head and Tifa laughed like a moron and ran off into the meadows, Cloud, Barret, and Red followed her, laughing all the way.
And that, friends was chapter 8....I'm sorry about taking forever but I've been slacking for a bit so I'm sorry for holding you up our next chapter shall be
Chapter 9- The Revival Of Cloud Scratch 'n' Sniff SOLDIER Memoirs!