Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Final Fantasy 7 remake ❯ The Revival Of Cloud's Scratch n sniff SOLDIER memoirs ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"What is this place? Its so run-down..." Cloud's voice echoed through Tifa's mind, awakening her from her thoughts and dreams of Sephiroth. She couldn't quit thinking of him. When she came back to concious reality, she was looking at the landscape which had no vegetation at all, just very poor dirt. It reminded her of herself. She sighed and looked at Cloud and Red beside herself and they heard a little girl giggling so they walked down the path which led to a small seashore with a small girl in a little green bikini with fishes on them with stars in their mouths (paopu fruits? -shrug-) and a frilly little pink tutu looking thing around the waist. "Hello Mr.Dolphin, my name is...Pri-scill-la!" she of course was probably about 6 or 7 years old. She then turned around to see Tifa and Red along with Cloud. "Who are you? Are you memebers of shinra?" it was more of a demand than a question. "No...calm down" Tifa spoke quietly, "That's how it is..." Cloud added. "I don't believe you! Get out of here!" Priscilla demanded in a bratty voice. "Great..." Cloud shrugged and sounded a bit annoyed. "A monster!" Red shouted and got into his fighting stance. A big fish-dragon looking thingy then appeared out of the water. "Be careful, Mr. Dolphin!" Priscilla shouted and ran toward the dolphin, trying to protect him but she tripped and fell underwater, "Hold on! We're coming!" Cloud said, trying to sound brave. The monster...heh...all it did was hurl waterballoons at them. It feld good though because it was hot out, despite the ocean breeze. So Tifa just smacked the fishy and it um...died. "I die..." the fish said and exploded into millions of guppies.
Cloud sheathed his sword and noticed that Tifa was running around, hugging the millions of guppies "Oooh how cute!" she exclaimed happily. Cloud just simply scratched his head and said his famous "I see..." "Priscilla!" and old man shouted and ran quickly down the steps and stood before the little girl. "Is she alright?" he knelt down and listened for her breathing and then looked up at Cloud "She's not breathing....young man! Give CPR now!" "What!?" Cloud exclaimed. "Give her CPR!" "Do it no or I'll devour your soul, Cloud Strife" Tifa demanded and Cloud nodded hastily and blew five breaths into her. The girl began to cough and looked at Cloud "Eeew...you have nasty burrito breath!" "Priscilla, you're alright!" the old man shouted and picked her up and carried her off somewhere. Cloud shrugged and began to walk up he sandy steps.
"The was a brave thing you have done for Priscilla" a resident spoke to Cloud. "Here, come on in." he continued and lead him into his house, which was relatively small. "Make yourselves at home." He said again and walked out of the house. Cloud walked over to a bed and sat down and he looked up at Tifa and Red. "Let's get some rest..." Tifa's melodical voice chimed softly against the crackling fire that was ablaze in the fireplace to the front left of the last bed, which Tifa was sitting on and she stared at the fire, no one wonder she was tired, watching fire burn made her tired especially since she had been out fighting all day. Not only did fire make her sleepy though, it also brought back memories. Sephiroth... she whispered quietly to herself after Cloud and Red had fallen asleep. She stared at the ceiling and closed her eyes shaking her head. She remembered when she ran around in the fire like a moron. It kept her from going insane though. The fact that her town had been caught on fire by her lover. Also the fact that her father had been killed by her lover also on that fatefull day. After she had shook her head, she gently laid back down on her bed and her eyelids slowly covered over her icey blue coloured eyes and she fell in a deep slumber.
"That reminds me..."
"You again...?"
"Who are you?"
"You'll find out, more importantly...5 years ago"
"Nibelheim?"
"When you went to Mt.Nibel, Tifa was your guide, right?"
"Yeah, I was surprised..."
"But where was Tifa other than that?"
"I dunno"
"You could've had a good chance to see her and possibly propose to her..."
"You're right..."
"Why couldn't you see each other alone?"
"I don't remember..."
"Why don't you ask her?"
"Yeah..."
"Then get up, you onna!"
"Wake up Cloud!" Tifa's voice rang in and brought Cloud around to conciousness. "Look who joined the land of the living" Tifa said sarcastically. "Tifa...when Sephiroth and I went to Nibelheim, where were you?"
"We saw each other..." Tifa blushed lightly. "The other time!" Cloud was beginning to wonder what she had hiding behind the strangely ice coloured eyes. They used to be brown...what happened to her? "I...that'd be telling words that are above me...all I can say is I remember me and Sephiroth speaking alone. But something seems strange outside, Follow me!" Tifa ran off. It was true though...there was festive music playing loudly outside. So he followed her outside over to the group of others. Aeris had come back too. Priscilla then walked out of her house. "You okay?" Cloud walks over to the little girl and asks her. "Umm...you had nasty burrito breath...but what the heck, thanks. I'm sorry for judging you to one of them shinra people." "No big deal" Cloud laughed, a rare thing. "I'll give you something SPECIAL! Its an amulet so take good care of it." She walks up to Cloud and hugs him and hands him a shiny red materia."Ooh! An omelet, OI!" Aeris grabs the materia from Cloud and begins to chew on it. "She said AMULET not omelet!" Cloud scolds Aeris and grabs the materia from her and puts it in his pocket. "What's with the music? It makes Kirby happy..." Barret grins. "STOP THE MUSIC! IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!" Tifa screamed in an obnoxious russian accent. "Umm...they're rehearsing for the new shinra president." "Ooh! Does this mean I get to see Rufus again, OI!" Aeris jumped up and down like a giddy school girl. "Yeah...hey is Rufus crossing the ocean then?" Barret asked. "What, would it mean that Sephiroth crossed the ocean then?" Cloud asked eagerly. "Didn't you finish him off?" Red looked up at Cloud as if he was going to leap upon him and tear him to shreads for it. "No, Rufus is a strong man, of course he didn't...OI!" Aeris smiled and kept hopping up and down. "We gotta get up there..." Barret tried to look overhead but almost fell backwards. "Mr. Dolphin can help, follow me!" Priscilla runs off screen. "High voltage tower..." Tifa laughed lightly "Then I guess Cloud'll be alright." "Yeah...Leave it to Cloud, OI! Maybe he'll turn into a giant toasted marshmallow, OI!" "Yeah, we'll break him in half and share him!"Tifa starts laughing and they all walk off. "We're counting on you!" Red shouted. "Hey wait a second! Oh...I see how it is up in here...I'll just go and chill on electric wires, yo!" Cloud walks over to Priscilla, "Here blow this whistle and Mr. Dolphin will come to you!" So Cloud blew the whistle and got on the dolphin and after about 10 tries, he gets up okay despite the fact that he almost drowned and got shocked badly. He climbs up the ladder and sees Aeris standing below the highwind smoking a joint. "Wow...the Aeris looks like a giant one legged chicken....oooh..." She tries to say 'oi' but is too wasted to do so. "Really?" Cloud places one hand on his hip. "Yeah, here!" Aeris hands him her joint and he looks at her "How'd you get up here so fast?" "I grew wings and flew up here...fly like a seagull..." Aeris begins to sing and Cloud shakes his head, taking a whiff (With pleasure!) Then Cloud looks up at the highwind "Whoa!" Cloud tilts his head back and falls backwards off the ladder, gets shocked on the way down and almost drowns. Tifa watches nearby. "I am so glad I went with Sephiroth now, Cloud can be a great guy at times but sometimes he can be dumber than the heaviest brick ever." Tifa laughed and sat beside Priscilla, and watched more of his attempts to get up successfully. He finally gets up and ignores Aeris, who is hopping across the landing pad singing "The song that never ends" Cloud continues to ignore her. He walks into the building that was there. "Get over here you lollygagger!" the shinra troop commander snapped. "I see..." Cloud shrugs and follows him into the small locker room. "I hope there are no fags in here like last time..." Cloud shuddered from the bath tub expierence which replayed in his mind. "Put yer damn uniform on!" the man in there growls at him. "B-but it smells funny! Oh wait...I had some burritos." Cloud changes into his shinra uniform. "A shinra uniform...I felt like a little virgin girl the first time I put it on." Cloud grinned and jumped out wearing a white Mairlyn Monroe dress. "Happy b-day to you...Happy B-day to you... Happy b-day, President Rufus! Happy b-day to...yoooooou!" Cloud sang in a feminine voice. "What the hell!?" The commander exclaimed. "Oh sorry..." Cloud grins sheepishly as the vent below him blows his skirt up and Cloud holds the skirt down like Mairlyn does. Then he pulled off the dress to reveal the uniform that was on underneath it. He runs out to the parade with the commander "Pkay, to use the d-pad..." Cloud punches the man in the face, "What're you talking about!? This isn't some video game!" "March!" he demands and Cloud walks into the parade, pushing some of the officers asiode as the ratings go all the way down to zero. Heidegger gets angered by this and chops off Cloud's head off but it grows back. "Ow...that hurts" Cloud unsheathes his sword and slashes Heidegger and kills him. "Good job, I hated that bloody bastard..." one of the officers pat him on the shoulder and they all march down to see Rufus give his speech. Cloud sits and listens for a while then Rufus steps into the elevator thing and when reching the top, he walks into his office. "Weeeeeeee...OI!" Aeris jumps out of nowhere and leaps ontop of Rufus and the screen blacks out and a little purple moogle with a light blue pompom, orange eyes, a green nose, and a yellow mohawk walks out holding up a sign that say "The following scenes contain depictions of Wild, gore, sexuality, and drug content, Please wait" then the moogle walks offstage and jinglescoot/ice cream truck music begins to play. A few minutes later, the screen shows Cloud walking into the cargo ship after getting his present from Rufus, he notices that Rufus is sweating and breathing heavily and wiping his forehead with his handkerchief. "Oh god, what'd Aeris do to him?" Rufus noticed the look of confusion on Cloud's face and whispered in his ear "Ohhh...I see...I should do that with Tifa sometime!" Cloud grinned and walked into the ship. Which blew its fog horn and begins to set sail.
Tune in next time for another hair raising adventure of "Captain CAVEMAN!" hey wrong cartoon...I mean Final Fantasy 7. Our next chapter shall be Chapter 10- Iceburg right ahead!