Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Final Fantasy- Final Destination Part 2 ❯ Their Entrance ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kaline was still holding Sephiroth's hand, her heart beat violently inside her chest. She had never held his hand before. She looked at the ground, seeing the light emitting from the hole. "She has risen," she murmured, smiling. The noise she heard hurt her ears, and the light was bright enough to make someone blind, but she found that she couldn't look away. Could it really be?!

"Jenova. Jenova is my mother, Sethrinn. She is the bringer of life to the supremes, the destroyer of the unpure, mother of power and chaos. She encompasses out will and our desires. She and I are one in spirit. She will lead us to glory." Smiling, Sephiroth increased his speed and they hurtled towards the light.

They began to descend, landing near the beam's origin. The beam itself had now crystallized into a giant ice pillar. Visible inside was the body of an unearthly creature. It seemed female but was difficult to tell. "There she is. Our hope, our resolve, our shining light. Jenova." As they gazed in awe at the woman, a faint light began to emanate from her. The ice began to crack…

The young man kneeled down next to Salira. "Hold on…Curaga!" he said as he healed her wounds. "That should help you feel better," the young man added as he turned back into a human. "I'm sorry I raised my voice," Salira replied, sitting up straight. "heh…It's okay," the young man answered, "We all have our bad times."

"You really remind me of a friend I once knew, he one who gave me this," Salira started after a while, taking off her necklace and showing the young man, "We were great friends." The young man looked at the necklace, That looks familiar as well as her. Instantly, he had a flash back of him laying in a field with blood running down his forehead, seeing two ShinRa Soldiers walking to him. Salira noticed something wrong with him. "Hey, you okay?" she asked, putting the necklace back on.The young man snapped out of his trance and stood up.

"Yeah, we should hurry and get to Kalm," he answered as he reached an arm toward Salira. "I sort of forgot your name…what was it again?"

"Salira. The last name's Strife. Yours?" Salira replied, taking his offer. The young man pulled Salira up and jumped back, blushing.

"My name is…Eric…I don't have a last name, but some call me Project Zeo," Eric said, looking at his feet. Salira smiled.

"Weird…that name…both of them…oh never mind. So where is this city of Kalm at from here?" Salira asked while walking to Eric, stopping right in front of him. "Speaking of where…Where are Raven, Lega, Sicotto, and my father?"

"Kalm's not so far away from here. If you look to the east, you'll see the smoke from the roves of the houses there," Eric answered, moving behind Salira and looking off to the east.

Valin rode up on a ledge near Eric. "Thundaga!" he shouted as he launched a huge thunder bolt at Salira. "This is pay back for what happened in the forest!" Eric looked over his shoulder at Salira, to see who was with them. "Watch out!" he shouted, throwing Salira out of the way and was, instead of Salira, struck down by the lightning bolt. Valin watched Eric hit the ground. He then jumped from the ledge, in front of Salira, and swung his sword at her. "Die!"

"Holy shit! Eric!" Salira yelled as she rolled out of the way to dodge Valin's attack. "Why does everyone want me dead?" she mumbled, her Masamune replica appearing in her hand.

Another female lurked, yet, among the shadows of what was left in the destroyed church, eyeing Cloud and Raven. She cocked both of her pistols, the sound echoed throughout the remainders of the church. She knew the group she was spying on heard it, for she wanted them to. She stood there, hidden, waiting for an answer. The female glared mainly at Cloud and Raven, she somehow knew them all to well. They didn't seem to bother looking for where the sound originated. The female grew impatient and decided to sneak up behind the two she was looking at, placing both guns she held at each of their heads for the heck of it. "Well I see no one remembers me. Or do you?"

Vincent's armored hand appeared on the female's shoulder. "Don't think you would want to do that." He began to pull her back away from them, not violently, but not without force. If she had turned to look at him, she would have seen fire in his eyes, the fire of a man enraged by defeat.

"Hey…Hey, Hey! Let go! I was just having some fun! Seeing if Cloud remembered who I looked like or what not," the female said, getting out of Vincent's grip, turning to him. She instantly took a step back once she and Vincent made eye contact, noticing that he was quite mad. "What's your problem?" She continued to walk backwards, her guns ready in case of a battle.

Lega saw the interesting scene and noticed Vincent with someone he had never seen before. He nudged at Sicotto to follow him as Lega walked over to the two. "Why did you hold your guns at them?!" Lega asked, standing next to Vincent, drawing his blade. But Vincent gestured him not to.

The female backed off a few more feet. "Don't worry. I'm not killing anyone here." One hand soon held both of her guns, while the other moved to her belt, where many small glowing balls were attached, grabbing the darkest one. As she held it out, a dark light glowed around her. Soon her appearance changed. Instead of her first outfit, it was a red spaghetti-strapped shirt, khaki color capries, and black boots that barley past her ankles; her belt, however, still held many of those small orbs. Her brown hair hung freely reaching just above her waist, her bangs hung in front of her face, being of a blonde color and reaching her shoulders. The female wield a medium sized sword as well. "But if you don't leave me alone," she started, pointing at Vincent and the other two boys, "I might as well kill you…"

Cloud, as well as Raven, noticed this little reunion and walked in behind the female, making her jump as he spoke, "What are you doing?" The female turned around to see Cloud behind her and smiled a bit. "Uh…hi!" Cloud looked at her with an odd look. "Remember me?" she added. Cloud grabbed his head and remembered her voice. "Rosalynn…I…I can't remember much. It is fading. But I can remember you, and I can see you have changed a bit." Rosalynn lowered her head and softly shook it. She laughed quietly.

"We haven't seen each other face to face in years, Cloud. That's why you could barely remember me," she added. She looked around at the others, remembering Vincent. "Vincent it's been a while. Didn't mean to act that way, I was just playing with you." Vincent just sent a harsh glare back at her. Rosalynn glanced at Raven then to Lega, "Well I remember the older one. Raven, am I correct? Now about you….I know it starts with an `L'…umm, Lega, right?" Raven and Lega both nodded. "You both have grown so much since I last saw you two in Junon. Surprisingly, I still can remember the four of you," Rosalynn remarked, her eyes soon locked onto Sicotto, "Don't recall you…what's your name?"

"Sicotto," he answered, looking at her quite odd. Rosalynn chuckled, "Hey I don't bite! So how have you all been?" Raven stepped up and glared at her. Rosalynn caught him, "What's on your mind?"

"I have a small question," Raven answered, staring straight into her eyes.

"Okay then shoot," Rosalynn remarked, doing the same to Raven.

"I've heard two totally different stories, one from my town, one from Salira. I just want to get this straight, are you still in SOLDIER or not?"

"Oh heavens no! I quitted four years ago."

"Then why did you tell my town you still were in?!"

"I didn't tell anyone I was in, I told them I quitted," Rosalynn remarked. Cloud soon cutted in, "Let's resolve this some other time…" His sentence soon trailed off, hearing the bolt attack from far off. "What the hell?!" The other's looked in Cloud's direction.

"What the hell was that?! Cloud, where's Salira?" Rosalynn asked, looking around and noticing Salira was not with them.