Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Final Fantasy VII ❯ Chapter 3 Silver Haired Aeris Sighted ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Final Fantasy VII
a fan fic by LIndsey Huff




Chapter III: Silver haired Aeris Sighted


Dairy Entry 2,
It's been a day since the anniversy of her death. Funny, it always seems to rain on that day. I ran into Reno at the bar the other day. He told me that Sephiroth's body had gone missing. But that's impossible, I thrusted his own sword through his chest and watched him bleed. I killed Sephiroth, he's gone, he has to be. It was he who told me that no one would ever be brought back once they were killed by his sword. ...No one.


-----Someone's log-----
The experiment is doing well, heh heh, that's an understatement. The truth is I'll be able to release it today. However, in order for this to work, I must erase her memories. This way she won't remember him and he'll think it's really her. How amusing! There's only one problem I fear though, what if she regains her memories? Well, I'll have to create artificial ones so she won't believe what she thinks she remembers. Now....she will feel....my pain.






Tifa told everyone that she was leaving the house and left to run some errands. She was walking towards Cid's house when she accidently bumped into someone. The girl she bumped into held a basket and when she fell its contents spilled all over the ground. Flowers of all different colors filled the sidwalk. Tifa stood staring at them for a moment then she quickly knelt down and helped pick them up.
"I'm so sorry," Tifa said handing the flowers back to the girl. "Here you go."
"It's ok, thank you for helping me," the girl said.
Tifa froze as she saw the girl's face when she handed her the flowers. She couldn't help but stare. The girl had long silver hair, much like Sephiroth himself, but she had jade green eyes. Her hair layed in a loose ponytail. It was tied with a ribbon near the bottom of her long silver hair. She wore a light green dress with a small white jacket that came to her ribs. (Much like Aeris' outfit)
"Th-They say flowers don't grow around here," Tifa said quickly noticing that she had been staring.
The girl smiled and nodded. "Oh I know, I got them out of a field," she replied.
"I'm Tifa, Tifa Lockheart," Tifa introduced.
"Oh, I'm Alana," the girl said. "I would give you my last name but....I lost my memory you see."
"Oh!" Tifa said covering her mouth with a hand.
Alana shook her head. "I remember parts of my past and my first name of course," she said.
"I...didn't mean to bring it up," Tifa said apologetically.
"It's fine," Alana insisted.
"Why...don't you come over to my house for a while?" Tifa asked.
"Oh? Thanks that's awfull nice of you! I'd love to!" Alana replied with a bright smile.
Alana followed Tifa back to their house. When they arrived Tifa showed her the kitchen and left to go fetch Cloud. Who was sulking again today. It usually took him a week to get over the anniversy of Aeris' death. Tifa never pushed him to get through it except for yesterday, now she would never make that mistake again. She feared that he would shut her out competely and leave like he did before.
"Cloud?" Tifa called.
"Yeah....?" Cloud's voice came from the dark room Tifa was standing near.
"We have a guest," she said.
"So...?" he replied obviously uninterested.
"I want you to meet her," Tifa insisted.
"Not interested," he informed her.
"No, I mean I really want you to meet her," she said pushing the issue.
"Fine," Cloud said stepping into the light and followed Tifa down stairs. Something about Tifa's tone had changed his mind. He quickly had a change of heart when he saw Alana sitting at the kitchen table quietly. He sat down across from her and Tifa sat in between them. She watched as Cloud examined Alana and knew he was as stunned as she had been.
Alana stared back at Cloud. Something seemed filimar about him but she couldn't identify it. She didn't feel odd or out of place when Cloud had checked her out. She felt conforable around him for some reason.
"Who....who are you?" Alana asked staring Cloud in the eyes.
"I'm Cloud," he answered.
"Cloud....I've heard that name before...." she thought out loud.
Tifa sent Cloud an alarmed look and then looked back at Alana. "You mean you've met him before?" she questioned.
Alana shook her head still not taking her eyes off Cloud. "No, no...I haven't...but he....seems so filimar to me," she answered Tifa in a soft voice.
Cloud looked at Tifa for a moment and then went back to Alana. "Does the name...Sephiroth, mean any thing to you?" he questioned puzzled by her claim.
Alana rose her hands to her head as if in pain. "Seph...i..roth...? I...don't...I---" she started and then passed out.
Tifa caught her before she fell out of the chair. Then she carried her to the room with two beds and laid her on one of them. Cloud waited outside the room for Tifa. He had something important to discuss with her. They entered another room so they wouldn't disturb Alana.,