Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Forever Yours ❯ That Darn Rabbit! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Forever Yours

Chapter 1- That Darn Rabbit!

By sky princess

WARNING: THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER! You have been warned. J

*4 years after the Battle with Sephiroth*

It's so beautiful, Yuffie Kisaragi thought as she looked at the sunset from the cliff she was standing on.

Yuffie had grown into a very beautiful woman herself with her long hair as Tifa's and more feminine curves to her body. Her gray eyes were still mischievous but her once bright eyes were now more lifeless and dark. Yuffie had left the Avalanche team a while ago and when she came into Wutai, Gorky had told her that Godo had died from a deadly disease. She mourned, and was angered that nobody had told her earlier when he was sick from the beginning, at her father's funeral and went on her way to anywhere as long as she kept stealing materia. Life was becoming hard, boring, and not-wanting for Yuffie.

I feel alone, she thought as she tried hard to not cry. Crying is for babies and I'm no baby!

As she peered over the cliff, she saw that there was just flat ground and no jagged rocks. What caught her attention as she stepped back was a little white rabbit that was hopping around the grass. Yuffie laughed as the cute fur-ball stopped and looked at her with it's whiskers twitching.

"Are you lost, fur-ball?" She asked and it started hopping again. As she looked at it, she realized that the rabbit was hopping toward the edge of the cliff!

"#$^&!!" She cursed and ran to get the rabbit before it fell.

Suddenly, her foot slipped on some slippery rocks as she was running.

The next thing she knew, she was in the air and she turned her head to see the little rabbit looking at her from the edge of the cliff. As if the rabbit planned to do this to her and waiting until it saw her dead. A familiar voice rang out but she was too panicking to see who called out.

Stupid *&^@# rabbit! She lastly thought before she started to scream her lungs out.

To be continued…

Author's Note: Sorry that the chapter was short but it was short for a reason or else the story wouldn't be too good. This is a Cliffhanger spot! Watch for Chapter 2 soon. Probably will be up in a week since I can't stop or I'll stop the whole story. PLEASE REVIEW! I need your opinions. Question! Should I do a Yuffie/Vincent fic again? Or should I do a Yuffie/Reno fic after this story? Please help. Thanx to the people who write a review! Luv ya! Bye! ^_^