Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Forever Yours ❯ Yuffie kicks @$$! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Forever Yours

Chapter 5- Yuffie kicks @$$!!!

By sky princess

"C'mon, you big fat turd!" Yuffie shouted as the mountain lion advanced.

She had stood up with her Conformer and was a bit frightened but she tried to not show the fear.

Suddenly, the mountain lion pounced and she blocked it's sharp claws with her large Conformer. She took that advantage and kicked the lion's exposed stomach. It roared and stepped back.

Yuffie put on an innocent face, "Now, is that all you got?"

The lion growled and jumped again but this time the animal put more weight and she ended up dropping the Conformer. The animal was quick to react and it stretched it's arm out and clawed Yuffie's thigh.

Yuffie screamed and dropped to the ground. Her materia scattered around her from her pouch. She scattered away from the beast's oncoming claws and she noticed one of her powerful materia on the ground next to her. She felt burning adrenaline as she looked at the five bloody claw marks.

"You'll pay for this." She muttered with frightening malice in her voice as the mountain lion circled around her.

Yuffie grabbed her All-Creation materia off the ground.

"All-Creation!!!" Her eyes were burning red from her rage.

Also, her materia energy was 3 times stronger!

A red body aura was swirling around her 5'7 form. [Hey, she's grown up, remember?]

The blast of pure white energy flew toward the mountain lion in a blink of an eye. The animal went soaring through the air, singed.

Yuffie calmed down and the pain on her thigh became intense. She dragged herself to a Heal materia and concentrated. The blood stopped but some of the pain was still there. Also, scars replaced the deep wound. She knew that the scars would remind her of her battle with a mountain lion. Also, the battle of saving herself and Vincent. She smirked with a gleam in her eye.

She looked back at Vincent to see if he was injured.

Nope, she thought.

Her gaze fell on Vincent's face and she realized that his face was contorted with sadness.

Poor guy.

Yuffie laid next to him and began to sing a Wutain song to him. Her voice carried through Vincent's ears and his face slowly relaxed.

Her song was about the ways of a ninja warrior.

Yuffie giggled as she finished the song.

"That was one cool battle, huh, Vinny?" She stared up at the stars.

"I wish you could've seen it but of course, if you were awake than you would have just killed it with your Death Penalty on your first shot. >pause< Who are you thinking about, Vinny? Is it Lucrecia? I bet she was really pretty to capture a heart like yours." She laughed but held a forlorn look in her eyes.

But I can't capture your heart, she thought sadly.

"Just please be okay, Vincent. Maybe when you get better, we can travel together! That might be cool but you better lightin' up and talk more!" Yuffie smiled.

"Well, time to sleep now! Goodnight, Vinny!" She rolled over and gave Vincent a kiss on his cheek. She blushed but rolled over and smiled.

"I sure kicked that mountain lion's butt. I deserve some sleep." Yuffie sighed and her eyes closed as exhaustion took over.

Somewhere off in another world:

"Goodnight Yuffie," Vincent replied with a smile.

To be continued…

Author's note: Wheew! Done with that. It's like really hot right now! OK, please review! I just had to print this out since I have the whole story. I'll leave Chapter 6 on my computer until this story has 10 reviews, ok? So please review fast cause chapter 6 is going to be good. It's the last chapter! J See ya!