Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Learning to Love You ❯ Plan ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Authors Note: Dedicated to Pengasia Silverfeather and Cra5hOvride. Okay, this is the prologue to my new Yuffie X Vincent story. It will be at least 10 chapters, some may be short, or maybe I will try for longer chapters… ::shrugs:: Please review!! It means a lot, and is great motivation.
Chapter 1 -Plan-
~~~~*~~~~

The air was humid in Costa Del Sol. Everyone in the Strife home worried sick over a missing friend and comrade. It had been nearly 3 years since they had saved the world from meteor. Everything was going fine until one summer day when Lord Godo appeared, taking his rambuncious daughter back to Wutai.

"We have to find a way to get Yuffie back." Cloud announced pacing in front of the brick fireplace.

Fumbling to lit another cigarette Cid sighed. "The brat defiantly got herself a fucking lousy Father."

"I still can not believe Godo is doing this!!" Tifa screeched slapping her palms onto the glass coffee table, creating several large cracks.

"Sweetie calm down." Cloud comforted, tapping a finger onto his temple. "I am sure we can convince Godo not to go through with the arrangements."

Vincent stood in the corner of the Strife home awaiting instructions, his face solemn.

Barret sighed heavily looking up. "I say we just go there, and demand for it to be called off." The dark skinned man suggested, waving his gun-arm around.

"That is about all we can do. I mean, Yuffie is HIS daughter." Cloud stated also sighing. "We leave in 15 minutes."

~~~~*~~~~
TBC