Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Learning to Love You ❯ Deal ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author's Note: Well here is the next chapter. I hope you like it. Sorry if there is any spelling, and/or grammer mistakes, tried to clear most of them. Please review
Chapter 2 -Deal-

Uncovering her hands from her blood shot brown eyes, the young ninja glanced to the locked doors.

"I can't take this anymore! I have to talk to Godo!" Yuffie angrily stated rising to her feet.

Reaching to her dresser she grabbed a silver clip, tying her now shoulder length hair up. With a few pricks from a paper-clip the paper door unlocked. Stepping out Miss. Kisagari ran down the hall towards her fathers room.

~~~~*~~~~

"How long till we get there?" Tifa asked Cid. As she glanced at the control board.

"A few minutes. Just get ready for a verbal fight. I do not think Godo is going to be fucking happy about this.." The pilot trailed off, leaving his crew to operate the Highwind.

~~~~*~~~~

A moment passed as she gathered her thoughts, making sure she was not showing any pain over this.

(I have to be strong) Nodding her head once in a that's-a-fact way. Slowly attempting not to tremble she threw open the door.

"What the.." Godo said groggily with shock written in his voice.

"We have to talk… now! You listen here.."

Rolling his eyes the elderly man stood looking into his daughters eyes. "I don't want to here your whining. You are going to go through with the arrangements."

"No! Like fucking hell I am going to through with marrying one of your friends son!" Yuffie said with a touch of her friend Cid's heartfelt words.

A grim expression appeared to Lord Godo's face. "You listen here young lady!" Taking in a long tired breath, before continuing. "This is not about you or how you feel about it. It is your obligation as Lady Kisagari to be married no later than your 19th birthday! Since you haven't even had yourself a 'boyfriend' as they call it, my choice stands and will be gratefully accepted."

Leader of Wutai calmed slightly, a irritated look upon his strong features. Turning to the window, then back to his disturbed daughter.

"Your mother would be ashamed on how you are acting right now. It is final, the announcements will be made in two weeks, that is 3 days before your birthday. You do want Wutai restored, don't you?"

Tears began to well up in the ninja's eyes once again, her throat tightening words unable to come through. Turning around quickly she raced from her 'fathers' room, and back to hers.

~~~~*~~~~

A knock on the thin wood strips around the paper door caused a certain Leader to grumble, and curse before flinging it open. Godo's eyes widened as he saw all of the Avalanche group standing there, glaring at him.

"I am not in the mood for your ran tings. If that is what you are here for, leave now." Mr. Kisagari bluntly said attempting to close the door.

Sliding a metal foot between the doors a claw opened them again.

Clouds eyes glanced to the sudden un-expected movement of his friend, quickly returning to their pray. "Listen, we will not let you marry off Yuffie. Tradition or whatever, it is not right."

"S-she is my daughter, not yours." Godo stuttered noticing the weapons they were carrying, and obviously not afraid to use them on him.

"In all respect your lordship. We realize that, being a former resident in Wutai, I understand your predicament…" The cold voice echoed throughout the group, another chilling surprise.

In a exasperated defeated sigh Godo focused on the red-caped man. "How about we make a deal?"

"What kind of deal you shit head." Cid asked exhaling a long drag from his cigarette.

A small chuckle escaped his lips. "I see where my daughter has come up with that creative language. Either way, Yuffie is going to turn 19 soon. All of you and Miss. Kisagari have 2 weeks exactly to find her a husband."

"You want us to find a husband for your daughter?!" Barret repeated, wide-eyed.

"Not some slum either. If one is not found, she will proceed, and willingly marry who I have chosen." Godo flat out said and closed the door. "Two weeks, I suggest you hurry if you want to find someone for that brat."

~~~~*~~~~

Chestnut strands of hair fell in her face as she kept her tears away. "Eep!" Yuffie yelled threw the pillow her face was in as voices were heard from down the hall. "….."

After several minutes listening, attempting to hear the conversation, Miss. Kisagari got up. "That sounds like …Cid. Cid!! They're here to save me!" Yuffie exclaimed racing out of the room, immediately she bumped into a tall, lean man.

~~~~*~~~~
TBC