Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Learning to Love You ❯ Love You ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Well, I still do not own FF7.

________________________________________________________
I might have never realized

The courage in your kiss

And the sweet forgiveness in your eyes

Babe I know you've walked a mile

In someone else's shoes

Maybe you've left some faces smiling

Walking off your blues

And I don't pretend to know how

You ever saw it through

Cause I only got to where I am now

Learning how to love you

Leanring to Love You-John Hiatt

___________________________________________

Chapter 21

-Love You-

_________

Silence filled the small house as seven people sat in the living room just arriving back; a light rose scent floundering through as the rain poured down heavily outside against the windows and roof. 'Everything was confusing and happening too fast.' Yuffie thought as she looked up to her husband; Vincent Valentine entering with a small shoebox along with the chocobo headed man seating himself across from her. Taking in a long deep breath the ninja locked her eyes onto a pair of tired-stressed-relieved dark crimson eyes. "I-is this what my M-mother left?"

Handing the box to his wife, and then sitting next to her as she opened it, her eyebrows turning in with utter confusion as she picked up a letter addressed to her, opening it.

Silence once again steady throughout the room as tear filled eyes read along the letter.

Dear Yuffie,

If you're reading this, I am no longer alive. What I am about to tell you, if your friends and loving husband have not already told you, will no doubt bring you to be angry with me. I'm not asking for forgiveness for what I will tell you, because, I don't deserve that. Something's might not make sense, in time and date, and such; I don't really have a grasp on time anymore... Anyway, here it goes.

I'm not your Mother, Yuffie. But, I do know your real Mother; she was a kind, loving, cheerful woman who loved you dearly. I was young to say the least when you we're born, Mrs. Kisagari was taken away by Hojo and Nadrol; then was, Killed. Before she left, I promised her I would protect you at all costs, she wanted me to act as your mother and tell you when you were older. Unfortunately as fate would have it, those very two 'scientists' leaving you with your father, also, took me, away. I've never forgiven myself for not fulfilling my promise.

If you haven't heard yet, I gave birth to Rufus Shinra after being married for only several months, after Presidents Shinra's death; plus several months; I was married to Nadrol. During the few months I was not married the truth unfolded for something that happened later on; Lucrecia did not give birth to Sephiroth. The child at whom she gave birth to died, from the effects of the extracts of the Materia, which Nadrol experimented with, causing him to be disowned as Hojo's only student. So, with the specimen deceased with me in my 9th month of being pregnant from Hojo's child I gave birth to Sephiroth. Unfortunately, I also was never able to be there for him. His anger, frustration, the lies, and hatred which he lived with caused ... well you know what happened, you we're on that journey.

As similar to Vincent's arm, I also have machinery like that running throughout my body, my emotions. Are almost dead now. I Learned to Love many who I hated, don't make my mistake, the one man I ever fell in love with is dead or will be soon... He will never know how I felt, never been able to tell him, I was afraid he would die because of it. But, he did anyway.

This is a lot of information to take in, I know. Please share this with your friends.

Remember you always,

Lucia Ice Shinra-Almasy

P.S. If you love Vincent, tell him.... tell him before time escapes you. Be happy Yuffie, I am proud of you, as would be your mother. I could picture her once again decorating your room with Materia... books on Materia. And smiling so broadly as she gazed at her stomach. She loved you Yuffie. One more thing before I go, in the box is a locket, it was your mothers. She wanted you to have it.

Tears fell down her cheeks, onto the paper she knew there was more that the woman she thought was her mother did not mention, but, shook her head and handed the paper to Vincent who took it gently as he could. Reaching into the box she pulled out a locket, opening it she smiled as tears fell harder, a chocked sob escaping her lips. The locket was a picture of her mother on one side and Vincent on the other. Engraved on the locket was a heart, with 'Keep your loved ones close to your heart, forever' written in Wutanise.

Yuffie looked up to see only Vincent remained in the room, everyone else seemed to have disappeared for they we're no longer sitting around her.

"Vincent..." Mrs. Valentine started.

Red eyes once again locked on hers, "I-I love you, Yuffie." Vincent announced his eyes staring into her grayish brown eyes looking for a reply.

Tears once again flooded like leviathan on a rampage as her arms wrapped tightly around the black clothed man. Burring her face into his strong chest. "I love you Vincent... I love you so much... Don't ever leave me..." Yuffie cried, choking on her words as she said them.

Strong arms wrapped around her body hesitantly, "I'll never leave you, I promise." Vincent answered, his cold voice bearing some emotion as his chin rested on top of her head, closing his eyes. "Let's get some sleep, Yufs." Looking down he realized his wife's sobs we're gone and replaced by a soft snore. 'I'll protect her, I promise.'

*
*

_________________________________________________________ < p>*

THE END

*

___________________________________

Author's Note

________________

Okay, this was probably very confusing, why I choose to write confusing things when I am half asleep, I'll never know. If you want a sequel, which I will probably write anyway, please say so in review… that way I know if anyone will actually read it. Oh and please Review!

THANKS EVERYONE WHO HAS READ THIS AND REVIEWED!! IT MEANS A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sequal will be out soon!