Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Learning to Love You ❯ Mission Part Two ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Well, I still do not own FF7.

________________________________________________________

____ _______________________________________

Chapter 20

-Mission Part 2-

_________

Reeve came into view as he carefully walked down the small titanium-walled hallway, greeting a rather deep-in-thought woman leaning against one of the doors. Tapping her shoulder, only to have his wrist caught between her fingers, then slowly let go.

Pointing to the door behind her she nodded and walked down the hall from where he came from, as the black haired man entered the laboratory.

Tifa's hand shot up waving to the female figure, with silver and brown hair that had come into sight, as Cloud leaned against the wall; Cid continuing to smoke from his half-empty pack of Marlboros.

Lucia cracked her neck and motioned for them to follow, as a zip-up, lace-up, buckle-over, black steel-toed boot shot up kicking the door in.

"What the hel..!! A3X, what do you think your doing?!?! Where have you been?!?!" A semi-tall man with tasseled short blond hair with green tips at the end shouted standing up from his leather chair, a book toppling over onto the oak desk. Seeing the others behind her, small drops of sweat formed onto his brow. "I demand all of you leave the premises immediately! This is private property, Lucia go to our room now, I don't need your nonsense, tomorrow is a important day!"

"No." 'Ice Almasy replied calmly as she stared at the man not moving a inch from his spot.

Grumbling the pilot bumped into Lucia's arm lightly as he waved his hand towards the psycopathic-materia-extracter, "What the fuck we waiting for?! Let's just take the jack-ass out." Cid said matter-of-factly.

"Mr. Highwind. How 'pleasant' to see you again." Nadrol greeted as he attempted to hide his fear, from the intruders, a well-endowed woman with gloves, a spiky-haired man with a large, thick sword, the pilot and his spear, not to mention his ..specimen.?.

Exhaling a large breath of smoke Highwind grunted, scrutinizing the man.

"I suggest you leave, my wife and I, have things to discuss." The professor smoothly said, obviously not thinking as a heavy leather hit, grounded it's way into is chest knocking him back into a rather large bookcase. "Y-you, i-i-sane b-b-b-itch.." Nadrol murmured, attempting to catch his breath from the attack.

"E-Enough with the games, you of all people should know better to send a corrupted person over the edge like that." Lucia replied her tone sweet, yet sarcasm written in it greatly; as she stepped towards him, a fist connecting his jaw.

Crack

Snap

Cid visibly winced, yet nodded his approval at the sound of the bone cracking in the older mans jaw. Getting into fighting stance along with the others a beeping sound was heard as a blue fog surrounded the party.

"What-" Cloud was cut off as the room was once again visible, in front of the professor was a large, dragon beast, flames surrounding his large long face, claws looking like Shiva's 'Diamond Dust Attack'.

"MWhahahaha!! Destroy them, Tophlouse!" The voice of the professor sounded as he then rubbed his jaw in utter pain.

A loud, painful sounding roundhouse, followed by a uppercut sent the beast roaring loudly as its body flew back several feet, his head following off to the side before turning back anger arising more deeply within the monster. Swinging his fearsome ice-claws towards the spear-wielding man...

"Lenny! Stop, transform!" A3X yelled as she walked from the bedroom she had ran off to as the battle started. "Transform.. please."

With a twisting of it's large head, the cold-death green eyes stared at the creature that dare interrupt him. His large claw swooped down, into the flesh of the human, or lack there of, behind in against the bookcases. Following by a vast orange light, and a scream of exhaustion.

Kneeling beside Lenny/Tophlouse she shook her head, as her dark gems of dark brown transformed to pitch black gazing at the massacred body of her now deceased husband, and former 'friend'? "It's been like hell Len, I wish you well." Lucia spoke softly and stood, as Tifa, and Cloud checked to make sure the mad scientist was truly gone.

"Lets go. We have Yuffie to save, correct?" A3X said, in her monotone voice, everyone heading towards the door as she turned to Lenny once more. "I'll see you soon. .....I love you."

Burrowing his brows Cid frowned, "What the hell do you mean by soon?! You still love that guy? He fucking slashed my shirt up!" Pausing he rolled his eyes, "I know, I'm shutting-up." Lighting another cigarette he exited and soon followed Lucia Ice Almasy down the corridor.

*

"Will they be, alright?" Vincent asked Reeve, his voice sending chills down he mans spine; blood red eyes continuing to stare at the woman laying on the bed beside him, as the machinery made loud gnashing noises.

"Yes I'm, why don't you ask them for yourself, here they are." Reeve concluded as they entered through the door Lucia immediately walking over to large paneling of glass to the other side where two metal beds are located at.

Cid looked up, glancing to Cloud and Tifa who had not said much since they arrived. "What the hell is with you two?! Talk! Lucia is fixing everything, ..as always." He mumbled quietly.

"I have a bad feeling." The spiky haired, mako-eyed man said speaking, as he wrapped a arm around his cold wife.

Almasy appeared again and glanced amongst the group, stopping at the former Shinra-Head office employee. "Press the blue switch, type in Rufus's middle name, with his age, not spaced then press the gray 'light' switch key. After we are set."

The red caped man stood gel dripping off him, receiving odd-questioning looks from his teammates as he glared at Lucia, "What are you going to do to Yuffie?!"

"Take good care of her, Valentine. She is in your hands after this is complete," Turning away she sighed. "Do what I could not."

"What didn't you do?" Tifa asked calmly.

"Protect her. It was her mothers wish, last wish. I have a box under your 3rd stair from the bottom. Open it when you get back, with Yuffie present especially." Lucia said not meeting any eyes as she motioned for the now silent-worried Vincent to bring his wife over to the metal beds.

Narrowing her eyes, Lucia spoke softly, "We're ready, please step behind the glass."

"Wait." Reeve interrupted looking down at the ground then back up at the woman. "I'm sorry."

"What for?" Lucia asked, stunned.

Hesitating he gulped, "Rufus, your son, I didn't succeed in what you asked. But, I did try, I really did." Reeve said shaking his head at the memory of the late Rufus Shinra.

"Whoa-whoa, Rufus was your son?! President Shinra's wife died after giving birth to him! How..??" Tifa asked, confused and tired.

"In the letters, please, I'm, tired.." A3x; Lucia Ice Shinra-Almasy last spoke, as she laid her head down on the table.

Entering Keno23, and pressing the gray switch a loud piercing sound echoed through the room, as a small-pale-brown haired woman shot up screaming as electricity and a bright orangeish black light faded from around her. Breathing heavily she opened her eyes, slowly; sitting on the metal bed on the right.

On the left bed laid still, lifeless, a woman looking very similar to the deceased General, One Winged Angel, Mother of Rufus Keno Shinra, 'sopposive mother' of Yuffie Valentine (formerly Yuffie Kisagari), Wife of the late President Shinra, and newly deceased Professor Kandol. Not to mention the lover, and love of Lenny.

3:13 A.M. Lucia Ice Shinra-Almasy, A3X, Died giving her life energy away to save the Unconscious, now conscious, Yuffie Valentine.

*
*

_________________________________________________________ < p>*

TBC

*

___________________________________

Author's Note

________________

Well, what do you think? I know it was boring but, it's getting back to the good stuff soon. At least what I consider good stuff. E-mail me at Mailto:sorceresfujin@aol.com! Anyway, more YuffieXVincent next chapter! Oh and please Review!