Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Legend of the Final Materia ❯ Chapter 65

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 65

 

 

The two guys looked at each other and shrugged. "Women…I never understood them."

 

Raijin scratched his head. "This party tonight, I don't know what's going to happen. Fujin and Seifer will be there. Shukera might be upset about it."

 

Irvine laughed, "I think Seifer is going to be the last thing on her mind. But, I can see you are worried about her."

 

Raijin nodded and looked away. "I just don't want to see her in any more pain. I think she's had enough pain already, ya know."

 

Irvine chuckled, "Right. SO what are you wearing tonight??"

 

Raijin shrugged, "I dunno. Never thought about none of that, ya know."

 

Irvine sighed and shook his head, "Do you know anything?? Look, when in doubt, wear your See D uniform. Trust me; wear it and she won't know what hit her when she sees you in it."

 

Raijin protested, "I haven't worn that thing since I got it! Are you sure she will like it??"

 

Irvine grinned, "A woman can't resist a man in uniform."

 

Raijin folded his arms. "Alright, I'll wear it. Anything else??"

 

Irvine thought for a moment and smiled, "Yeah there is. Buy her something, you know, something nice. It might make her feel better."

 

Raijin nodded and dropped his arms to his sides. "That's cool, I can do that, ya know." He became fidgety and nervous.

 

Irvine laughed and waved his hands. "Hey man, calm down!! It's not the first time you have been to a party with Shukera. Come on now, relax."

 

Raijin sighed, "SO much has happened since then. She changed my life, ya know. Everything was crazy for a while, I even thought I was in love with Fujin, Shukera thought she wanted Seifer, then her friend came into the picture, ya know." He shook his head, "I just don't know, ya know."

 

Irvine thought for a moment then placed his hand on his shoulder. "Hey, what happened when Shukera was unconscious?? You almost lost it man."

 

"Yeah, I thought she was gone for good and I couldn't handle that, ya know."

 

Irvine slapped him on the shoulder, "There ya go. You couldn't live without her, like an emptiness taking over. Kinda like your insides were gonna burst if you didn't do something."

 

Raijin gasped, "Hey how did you know that??"

 

Irvine smirked knowingly, "I have been there, and it was then that I realized how much I loved Selphie. I wanted nothing but to be with her." He laughed and looked at Raijin, who was now completely red faced and stunned. "Too late man, you got it bad!! So, when are you going to tell her??"

 

Raijin shrugged, "I dunno. What if she don't feel the same??"

 

Irvine threw his head back as he laughed, "Are you for real??? Shukera has it bad for you!! Come on, she's been hugging you since you two returned from her world!! It's rather obvious to all of us how she feels, so why is it so hard for you to see it??"

 

Raijin looked at Irvine with a dumb look on his face. "I dunno. I'm not really good with this kind of stuff, ya know. Never had to deal with it."

 

Irvine draped his arm around Raijin's shoulder and nodded, "Yeah, so its time you learn and I'm gonna teach you everything you need to know."