Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ LOST ❯ Castaways ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

So… no review yet. This will be my last chapter until there is at least 1 review. I knew it isn't very good, but I hope there would be someone that would like it.
 
I do not own FF7 or any of its characters!
 
* * *
 
Castaways
 
 
“Cloud, common! Cloudy…common you little teddy bear. How cute you are sleeping!” Tifa was talking to Cloud, who was still sleeping in the couch in the hall. She was tousling his head in special tender way. Cloud was starting to awake. He whispered the brunette's name, and after turning with his face to the couch, he covered his head with the pillow.
 
“Cloud! Common! We have to get ready for the trip!” And after she didn't find other way to wake him up, Tifa pulled him out of the couch, and so he fell on the floor. Immediately the blonde stood up, and still being shocked (you all know how hard is the forced waking up early in the morning, so I hope you understand how is Cloud feeling XD), he looked at Tifa, who was laughing some at him.
 
“I didn't know that you still have problems with the getting up.” She said playfully.
 
“Ok, ok, I DO have problems with the getting up…still. So, when are the others coming here?” He said his first sensible words for the day.
 
“They will wait us straight in the harbor, and as you said yesterday, the yacht will be waiting at nine.”
 
“Right, so I will check my luggage one more time, if you are ready with your, it won't be very bad if you make something… you know for breakfast before going.” Cloud couldn't cook. It was notorious. But he felt uneasy, when asking her to prepare any kind of food. He was scared that she could feel like a maid or someone good only in cooking. But Tifa couldn't find anything like that in his request for food. She knew he couldn't cook, so what he was supposed to do? To stay hungry? Or spend money on outside food?
 
“What do you prefer?” she stopped just before going in the other room.
 
“Whatever it is. All things prepared by you are delicious.” He said a little blush, while she was looking in his deep blue eyes.
 
“OK, I have some ideas.”
 
After she went away, Cloud checked his baggage, and then got a shower. When he was taking any kind of bath, he loved washing his hair the most. But now, instead bathing his head with herbal shampoo, he just let the water pour. He remembered one more time that awful moment from yesterday, and made compare with her acting, when he behaves like brother. Everything was so confusing… why Aerith came in his life? Why? Why? It was true that he liked her very much…. all right he almost fell in love with her, but… BUT… He was always planning someday to marry Tifa. He remembered when they were playing family in the past with some more kids, and he was enjoying it very much… but he had to stop. It was the time to stop his feelings, or maybe to stop his hopes … or maybe it was the time to stop thinking and bathe.
 
After he got dressed, he went downstairs when, as always smelled well.
 
“So, you made the choco-milk cake. I haven't eaten it in very long time you know. “
 
“That's why I baked it” Tifa smiled.
 
“Heh, the first time you bake it, I ate it all.”
 
“But you said to me that Fluffy ate it! Cloud! “ Tifa got a little mad, but of course took the tings in their funny way.
 
“I…I…I… I'm sorry Tifa; I had to be very scary if I had dared to lay you. “
 
“Don't worry… I will take my revenge latter” she smirked at him.
 
After they got ready, Cloud went outside to move Fenrir to a saver plays for the next tree days. They wouldn't get to the harbor on it. There won't be a place for him.
 
“Tifa, come on, there is one lorry, it will take us to the harbor!” The man said quickly while waving hands in the air.
 
“All right, alright, I am coming.” She just locked the door, Cloud grabbed her traveling bag and they went to the lorry, which stopped.
 
“Thank you djidji-san! “ Cloud said while helping Tifa to get on it, and after and soon they were on their way to the harbor.
 
“Where are you going? Fishing? You don't look like fishermen. “ The old man asked.
 
“On a sailing trip” Tifa answered cordially.
 
“Oh, yeah, the sailings are very romantic for two loving people.” He smiled looking the way.
 
“We are not a couple, and we are going with friends.” The blue-eyed boy said hoping that Tifa will be glad that he said it first.
 
But actually, although Tifa smiled, she felt like something shot her. What a fast answer he made. And with what tune. Poor her… she hadn't chance to get him only for her. In fact, if he dies, she won't forget him so easily. Love can not be stopped by the death.
 
“Here is the way for the harbor, so have a nice trip young people!” the man dropped them in 100 meters from the very harbor. They thanked him and took their way.
 
“Let me carry this” Cloud said after taking her bag.
 
“I won't mind” she found some straights to smile. Whet she felt it is faking, so she turned to the other side, where she saw the sea for the first time in a two years.”
 
“Sougoi sougoi!”
 
“Tifaaa! Cloooud!” the two heard their names were called from afar. It was Yuffe.
 
“ Hello guys!” Tifa said after becoming closer.
 
“Everybody are here, only have to wait Barret to come with the children, they all went for ice-cream.” Cid said.
 
“Is that our youth?” Tifa asked, looking to the nearest boat.
 
“If it's called “Sara - Florida”, then that is our youth.” Cloud noted and went aboard the ship to check all the stuffs.
 
“Don't worry Cloud, I already checked” Cid added.”After all this is a kind of ship too.”
 
And finally after half past hour the youth went in the sea. Of course Cid took the navigation. He was just obsessed with ships, and Tifa was showing the sea to the children. They seemed to enjoy that sailing very much. Barred got ready for fishing, Yuffe was already taking a sunbath, although the cloudy weather. Only Cloud and Vincent were inside in the cabin.
 
“Hey, Cloud, what happened to you?” Vincent looked him with his insistent gaze, which could make anybody tell the truth.
 
“It's nothing, just…”
 
“If there is `just', then there is something. You are not a person who worries about nothing. You know you can always tell me and ask me for advice.”
 
“No, it's really nothing, you know”
 
“Is it something about Tifa?” The vampire suggested correctly.
 
“How you always know the people only in their eyes?” Cloud asked surprised.
 
“Not only in your eyes Cloud. You are acting strangely around Tifa. You are kind of a… cold. I don't know if you try to make her think something wrong about your feelings, but you are receding more and more away from her. “
 
“What you suppose me to do?” Cloud a little blushed looked at his black-haired friend.
 
“Just act the way you feel for her. I mean keep loving her, no matter which way would be it.”
 
Then they heard screams from above. Cloud quickly run up the little stairs, and say all the girls cheering up, watching the dolphins.
 
“Tifa, is that really a dolphin? It's not some big fish, is it?” Marlene asked exited.
 
“It's so real as you are, Marlene! Denzel, can you see them?” Tifa took him and moved him in higher place, so he can see. It was funny to see dolphins in that awful weather - it was starting to rain and there was some lightening.
 
“Common, let's get inside, it is coming a storm.” Cid offered.
 
Meanwhile all was interested in the dolphins and the weather, Marlene saw other strange big fish. She stretched to the water and the next thing all saw was how Marlene felt in the water. Without a second wasted Tifa jumped after her.
 
“Terrible!” Yuffy cried with horror in her eyes.
 
“Marlene! Please be ok!” Barred worried watched the water, because he couldn't swim.
 
Cloud was looking in the amaining waves for the two girls, and saw something that made him jump into the mako as well. There he saw Tifa taking Marlene up to the ship, but his attention was attract by the big shark over there. Tifa saw the big fish, so she swam to the youth faster.
 
“Where is Cloud?” Vincent asked while taking Marlene in his hands.
 
“There is a shark”
 
“Don't be in the water for so long, the weather is very bad, we have to get inside, it is dangerous out there!” Yuffe shouted.
 
“I have to help him” Tifa said and quickly swam deep in the water again.
 
“But Tifa!” Yuffe shouted one more time.
 
“Common Yuffe, get inside, we will wait for them.” Barret nodded.
 
Tifa swam near him so she could see the blood there, and that's why se clenched her fist and hit the shark at its head. Cloud hit it one more time on its opposite, so there could be seen the big fish's own blood. The sea creature was really dizzy after the concomitant attack, so it really gave up and swam away. The two people went to the surface, and saw that the youth was really away. Barret saw them and threw a rope, but the waves were so strong, that they could see neither the rope nor the boat. At only a second everything become dark…
 
* * *
So, do you feel what will happen? I will continue if there is someone that likes it. Please tell how is it, so I could know what to do. See ya all