Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ LOST ❯ Alone ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello all! After all there was a life in that planet? Thanks for the review! I'm writing only for that person, that likes my story! And although there are only a few for now, I will continue for them! Enjoy!
 
I do not own FF7 or any of its characters!
 
* * * * * * * * * *
 
Alone
 
 
He could hear the sound of water…there was and the scream of the gulls…he felt himself very heavy…Cloud…he heard…. Cloud…. Cloud…. Cloud….
 
“Cloud!”
 
He opened his eyes and saw the big blue sky and birds was flying there…the sound of the ocean… then he remembered the voice that was calling his name. He stood up and then a little wave crush into his legs - he was in the beach of some strange island and there wasn't any boat.
 
“Cloud, over here!”
 
He turned over and saw Tifa who was limping and suddenly fell on the ground.
 
“Tifa!” Cloud immediately run beside her, and helped her to stand on her knees. He was feeling the exhaustion too. His leg was trembling, forcing him to kneel.
 
“Where are we? What happened yesterday? Did it happen yesterday or the day before yesterday?” Cloud didn't understand anything and looking around, he tried to find some answers such as “Are here any other people? Is there a town, over the hill (over the hills and far away…. I love that song XD)?”
 
“I don't know Cloud. I woke up just right now. The last thing I remember was the storm and I don't remember how I had blacked off.” The girl was holding his arms above the elbow with her shaking hands, looking him straight into the mako-eyes.
 
“Don't worry, as long as I am here, we are gonna be alright. “ Actually he wasn't sure at that he was talking, but he couldn't stand it seeing her worry like that. “ Come, we can't stand like that” he said after taking her hand and dragged her after him.
 
“Where are you going?” Tifa asked.
 
“ We have to see if there are any other people near here and where is the nearest town.”
 
They went trough the wild forest till they reached the top of the hill. It was almost sunset. Fear and horror appeared in the young man's eyes. He felt the girl wrapped around his arm and snuggle into his chest. The sniffing made him realize that he had to do something. They both were here all alone - from the hill they could clearly see that they were on a desert island. Nobody was near them. Nobody was here at all. No town, no people… Did anyone knew that they are here…. alive? Did someone would search for them?
 
“Barret and Cid will search for as!” Cloud said, pulling Tifa away from him, to face her eyes, which he rubbed some. At this time, there was the sound of thunder, they both looked to the sky, which wasn't very clear and soon there would be another storm.
 
“Come on, let's find some place to sleep. They will come for us, but it may not be very soon.”
 
“Ok” she said and followed him. “I wonder if there are any strange or dangerous creatures…I don't have my groves and you don't have your sword…” After hearing these words, Cloud stopped. Tifa did the same thing. He thought for a second and said: “Tifa, did I said that as long I am with you I will defend you?” … `As long I am with you…with you…. what did I said? I am such an idiot! …'-He thought. The girl looked at him and smiled. 'Cloud…you are so brave…what I would do if you weren't by my side?'
 
“Tifa? Are you alright?” Before she realized that she was glaring at him in very strange way, he got near her and shook her.
 
“Yes Cloud, I was just…thinking.”
 
Another thunder was heard and then begun to rain. “Come!” the boy said and they went running, searching for a cave, or a place good for a “house”. But they didn't find. They were all wet, it was already dark, and Tifa couldn't find any strength to go though so she just fell on the ground. Cloud immediately went behind her.
 
“Cloud, I can't walk anymore…its no use…we can't find anything in this darkness! “
 
“Don't give up Tifa. Somewhere here must be a lee, I don't feel the wind anymore. Just a little more, if we don't find a place over there, we will stop. Come on.” He helped her stand and they went on. He felt her heavy breathing so he grabbed her whole body in his arms and went ahead to the place from where he didn't feel wind. And he was right - there was a little lee with lots of trees, waterfall and little cave in the rear. He set her lie there, and he sat by her side. She seemed asleep. He threw his wet hair back from his face, and closed his eyes, thinking: `it would be harder than I thought… It could be weeks till the others find us… and we have to do everything that we can to survive here… all alone…with…her. Tifa. My only love…' he looked back at her, at her sleepless beauty… `How I wish you to return my feelings, not like sister toward brother, but … forget that Cloud! You mustn't think that way anymore! It would be hard here! No feelings! No feelings… like lover…' while thinking he was getting more asleep till he was sleeping deep. Yeah, sleep well Cloud, `cuz tomorrow it would be even more harder than you thought…
 
* * *
The sun was shining right into his face, so he was forced to wake up. He yawn some and looked around. The lovely body that he carried for so much wasn't there. He stood up right away and went out from the waterfall.
 
“Tifa!” he shouted and worried looked between the trees, searching for her. Then he stepped over something … it was… Tifa's pool suit, covered with something red and around it there was so much red liquid setting tracks into the water.
 
`Blood?' The man thought and went into the water shouting her name over and over again. Then suddenly Tifa showed herself from under the water, without her upper pool suit. There was awkward silence before Tifa went back at the water, and Cloud turn around.
 
“I...I...I I didn't wanted to do so…I… I… I saw blood and the rest of your clothes over there and I thought that you could be hurt by something and I…I…I…I am sorry…”
 
Tifa watched him having a hard time and she felt so terribly for him, and before knowing what's going on, Cloud felt Tifa hugged him from behind.
 
“I know Cloud, don't worry, I found raspberries but I got dingy in the red sap, so I decided to wash myself and I haven't heard you calling me, I'm sorry. “
 
“So… if you don't mind… can you show me these raspberries? I am really hungry…“ he said with a growing smile on his face, trying not to look back.
 
“Deal, but first let me finish my bath “ she went back, and he nodding went to the coast. After a maybe half an hour, Tifa found Cloud, and show him the bushes. They both ate and then went to the beach. If there were a boat or something, they wouldn't be able to see it. The two people set one little shanty from the timber in the forest and for a roof - some pig palm leaves. It wasn't very comfortable, but at least it was very well kept in a lee and if there were a storm, it would not be destroyed.
 
“I will finish here, you can go find some food.” -the blonde said.
 
The girl just smiled with an `ok' and went away from his sign. It was hard to him to do any work only with his pocketknife, without any of his at least one meter long swords. It was also hard to keep his mind away from the beautiful brunette who was with him at this desert island. “Oh god, if I knew that we will be this way, I would at least make her wear something more that just a pool-suit! I wish only to touch her skin…. but what I am talking about? We need to survive here! And I have only that knife! I'm feeling myself useless' he thought and sat on the sand with а thump. He was making some tools that could be of some use for them for these few days. After that, he did the interior of their “house”. It was all wooden, made above a big trunk of few final trees, guarded with big branches. It was like a little tree house with the difference that inside there weren't small kids playing with dolls, but two adults trying to survive. However, Cloud knew that there would be only a place for sleep. He collected some straw and palm leaves that he could find, and bed them in the floor.
 
“Hey Cloud!”
“Hi, did you find anything?”
 
“I find some fresh orange trees and get some fruits, but there aren't many of them. The next time we have to find other places with food.” She said and get into the house, climbing over the hand-made steps.
 
“I see you have made some useful tools. That's good. So, here you are 2 orange fruits.” She said, already eating her part of the dinner.
 
“Thanks.” The man said and started to peel the fruit. After he ate the firs, he left the other and went to the door, observing.
 
“What is it, Cloud?” Tifa stood up and went near him, placing her hand on his shoulder. Shivers went up down his spine, as the wind went by his face. But he didn't care about the cold. Actually at that moment he was burning. His right shoulder was burning. He felt himself at heaven, but soon after 3-4 seconds, the mako-blue-eyed man noticed the girl's goose flesh.
 
“Here, you must be feeling cold. There goes the sea breeze.” He said taking off his shirt. It wasn't very solid, but he didn't have any other clothes accept his shirt and his long baggy pants. He didn't even have shoes!
 
“Thanks.” Tifa got the shirt, and with Cloud's support she put it on. She could feel the warmth coming from his shirt and from his arms that were not more than an inch away from her body. There was a moment of silence and move less standing, before some birds flew away from the tree and they caused a big noise that scared the girl. She jumped and after a blink she realized that she had poked into the man's arms, who she loved more than everything. He was holding her tenderly but he had to push her away - he knew that she doesn't have the same feelings…
 
“You all right, Tifa?”
 
“Yeah, I'm fine, I just scared a little” She giggled with fake smile and went out to see the birds that scared her.
 
“It seems that there is coming a storm again. The clouds are very rain-like.” She said.
 
“Damn it, I thought that there wouldn't be a storm till the evening!”
 
“But Cloud, it is almost evening! Do you really think that a house could be build for less than 6 hours? And…hello, I'm not the person who has problems with the waking ups!” this time she could find a real smile coming on her face. Cloud just loved seeing her, smile like that. He draw a little scratch on the wall, telling Tifa that would be the days they stay here, starting from the yesterday, guessing it was the same day when the were out in the see. That was Saturday. After that he lay down, and started mumbling some song.
 
“What is it? I can hear it clearly.” The brunette asked.
 
“Oh, It's just old soldier song. We were singing it with Zack when we were punishet to stay in the outbuilding.”
 
“But I thought you two were elite soldiers!”
 
“Hah, I see you are surprised that even the elite soldiers have been punished for being bad.” Cloud smiled, putting his arms under his nape.
 
“So you have been behaving bad, heh? You baaaaad boooy!” she said after starting to tickle him.
 
“Stop it!” the man almost could say it, trying to defend himself. The both were laughing till one noise thunder interrupted them. This time the both we squeezing the other with wide-open eyes.
 
“This is telling `Tifa leave the poor man to sleep'.” Cloud said with a smile, trying to tease her a little. She leaved him lying on the floor, and kneeling, she blow away the locks that were on her face.
 
“All right, I was feeling tired too. But I will make your stomach bend from laughing!” Tifa said with a joke in her tone, and after seeing Cloud giggling some, she turned over and lied behind him.
 
“Sleep well, Cloud”
 
“You too.”
 
 
 
 
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
 
Soo everybody, how do you like it? ^_^ I was away from a long time but ya know, it's not easy to turn on the wave “FF 7” after being on a wave “Naruto” . So, please review so check how my story is going on.
 
See ya all soon!