Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Moment's in life ❯ Part three:Chapter twenty-six ( Chapter 26 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n: this story I think will start to get funnier in this part. And more romantic. Hmmm oh just so ya'll know I'm going on a mini vacation next week so don't expect any chapter's until like july 24th.

Part three

Chapter twenty-six

Perverseness

Tifa woke up expecting to for the first time in months to wake up in a calm surrounding. Instead she woke up with people leaning over her. Tifa screamed and shot up. All around her were people unpacking things, lounging on beds, or talking to others. Cloud was also sitting up breathing heavily.


"You scream?" he asked looking at her.


"Sorry, I was surprised." Tifa said looking over at him and then around at all the people.


"Walk?" cloud suggested Tifa nodded her head. They walked outside of the noisy tent into the cold night's air.


"HEY IT"S CLOUD AND TIFA!!!" yelled a a group of hyper people that were still in their youth. Cloud and Tifa slowly backed away as they walked up to them.


"Let's go hide on the Highwind." Cloud suggested as they ran off. They reached the deck they found the ladder was up.


"Hey come on let us up!" Tifa said pounding on the metal of the Highwind. The ladder rolled down after a couple of minutes.


"That was weird…" cloud said staring at the ladder.


"Who cares, look!" Tifa said pointing at the group of reporter's and fans that were following them. Cloud and Tifa hurried up the rope ladder.


"It hasn't even been a day and I'm already sick of this." Cloud said sitting on the deck next to Tifa.


"Yeah I know how you feel." She said slipping her hand on his.


"Hell all this attention's getting' on everyone's nerves." cid said pulling himself up with a wrench in hand.


"Working on the ship?" cloud asked leaning his head against the cold metal.


"Yeah I wanna get out of here as soon as possible." cid said climbing on deck and opening a hatch an jumping in.


"So where is everyone else?" Tifa asked laying her head on cloud's shoulder and feeling the warmth of his flesh.


"In the ship somewhere. You go inta town people chase ya and give ya free stuff. You hang outside reporters still chase ya. This ship is the only place where we can get some peace." cid said from inside the hollow hatch. After awhile cid popped his head up.


"There I'm finally done! She might not look the best, but I think she'll fly us out of this psychotic place." cid said beckoning for them to come inside. Tifa mentally whimpered as she pulled herself off of cloud (what girl wouldn't…mmmm fucked up cookie hehe I'm all hyper now). Inside they found everyone on the deck conversing.


"So it's between renting out a bar or renting out the gold saucer…" reeve said leaning casually on a rail.


"What's your vote, guys?" Yuffie asked cloud and Tifa.


"I've never been partial to bars…" Tifa said quietly.


"What!? You used to run a bar!" Barret said bouncing Marlene on his lap.


"It's a long story." Cloud said noticing her dejected attitude.


"Oh this one of those private childhood moment things." Yuffie said irritated. They both nodded their heads.


"Well saucer it is then. Someone give dio a call." cid said causing everyone to look reeve's way.


"Oh fine I'll be on deck where there's better reception." Reeve said walking out of the room.


"Oh yeah PAR-TAY!" Yuffie yelled excitedly disappearing into the rafters and reappearing behind Vincent.


"Come on vinnie loosen up a bit. You're gonna go have some fun." She said massaging his shoulders. He tried to smack her hands offs but to no avail.


"I'm not a fan of bright colors…" Vincent said smacking both of her hands against his shoulders at the same time.


"Oh I'm sure we'll find some fun stuff to do in the shadows!" she said smirking.


"We'll?" he said nervously.


"Yep we'll," she said grinning evilly. Cloud, Tifa, and everyone else stared at this semi-amusing site until Vincent got annoyed and bound her mouth shut with his headband. While he was wrapping or rather tying her up in his cape Tifa took this as a prime opportunity to talk to cloud.


"You remembered?" she asked him curiously trying not to look to conspicuous.


"After in got out of the lifestream I remembered quite a lot of things. And now I am pretty sure they are actually my memories." Cloud joked at the last part.


"I am happy you remember now." She said smiling at him and finally seeing the cloud that she had know as a girl.


"Yeah, when I came out I remembered a lot of old feeling and well things like that." Cloud said seriously.


"Really, can I hear them?" Tifa asked curiously.


"Yeah, I think I could tell you, but I am waiting for a better time." He said slyly smirking.


"What better time than the present!" she said with her voice lace with excitement.


"Nope, can't do it. Not now but do not fret my dear temptress it will be soon." Cloud said in a poetic manner.


"Uhh I'm just going to interpret that in my own special way until you decide to tell me." Tifa said with perverse thoughts running through her head. Reeve came back in as cloud started to laugh.


"Alright, alright everyone he says for us everything is free and he'll kick everyone out. There's a catch though." Reeve acting like the businessman he is.


"Catch…what the hell he saved his @#$%ing ass" cid said while exhaling a blow of his cancer stick.


"Yes, well he want's…to host a tournament with all you guy's fighting against each other and others. Does he have a deal?" reeve said nervously as he eyes the bound and gagged Yuffie on the floor.


"Yeah sure, but tell him he better have a bar open in there." Barret said looking at the nods from everyone else. Reeve left the room and a Yuffie sprang up.


"Hey how did you get loose?" Vincent asked his face showing mild surprise.


"Ninja, duh! Oh and this headband thing…well it taste pretty good." Yuffie said cockily laughing.


"You ate my headband?" Vincent said with his voice dulled with shock.


"No, well maybe a little but I just chewed through it." Yuffie said as everyone stared at her in shock.


"What I had an important question. So after this tournament thing I was wondering since you're like probably not going to use your materia I was wondering if…?" Yuffie was cut off.


"NO!!" everyone yelled at her.


"Yeah, yeah fine. Somewhere in my heart I knew that answer." Yuffie said taking a seat next to Vincent and pulling a red strand from her mouth. Everyone could tell that Vincent was trying to squash the urge to laugh by the odd look on his face.


"Alright done deal, but he won't be ready for a couple of hours." Reeve said walking in and sitting against his cait sith.


"What do we do till then?" nanaki said flicking his tail back and forth.


"Do what you like I suggest Tifa and I take a shower." Cloud said seriously before realizing what he said.


"I meant you know separate showers, yeah you get it I'll just go now." Cloud said smiling nervously as he sidestepped from the room. Tifa followed laughing with the rest of the gang. They walked down the hall towards the showers. The shower room was split into two sometime during their journey so the boys showered together (bad thoughts) and the girls showered together (worse thoughts).


"Well I'll see you cloud. Unless you want to come with me." Tifa said noticing the remnants of a blush on his cheeks.


"Alright!" he said marching towards the girls' shower room.


"Hey I was joking." She said stopping him. Cloud groan in what seemed like fake disappointment only to him it was real. They both came out of the showers sometime later in clean clothes. Tifa kept glancing at cloud cloud's straight wet hair.


"Uhh what?" he said after the fifth glance.


"I don't know. I just like your hair when it's wet. It's all…well smooth." Tifa said running her fingers through his freshly washed and brushed hair.


"Thank you. I really need to take a shower more often." Cloud said smiling charmingly.


"I thought you didn't like this kind of attention?" Tifa asked him curiously.


"Well…uh…if I get it from you it's different." He said nervously as he continued to walk towards the bridge.


"How is it different?" she asked excitedly sprinting after him.


"…"


"Hey, you better answer me." She said unsuccessfully trying to put him in a headlock.


"In good time my beloved." He said as walking into the bridge with her arm still around his neck.


"Ok let's go!" cid said happily.


"What did you guy's decide to do while we were gone?" Tifa asked them curiously.


"Uhhh" everyone started.

FLASHBACK


Tifa and cloud left the room for the showers.


"So what do we do now?" reeve asked the group.


"How long do you think till he proposes?" cid asked placing some gil on the table "I say two months." Barret placed some of his own gill on the table


"One month…" he said gruffly as Marlene nodded to him.


"Hmmm 6 days!" Yuffie said placing some of her gil on the table.


"Two weeks and 3 days" nanaki said placing his gil on the table with his nose.


"A month and one week." Reeve said placing his bet on the table.


"Within ten hours…" to everyone's surprise Vincent said placing his sack of gil on the table genuinely smiling.


"Alright whomever is the closest win it all." cid said locking the gil in an compartment.


"You're all going to lose." Vincent said with and unfitting cockiness.


"Well, well confident aren't we vinnie! Such a turn on to the ladies. Now were going to lose you when all the vampire chicks find this out." Yuffie said pretending to sob.


END


"You know talked…" Vincent said for all of them.


A/N: hows that for a long chapter. Second longest I have ever written.