Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Moment's in life ❯ Part three:Chapter twenty-seven ( Chapter 27 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: I don't know if I will post this chapter before I leave of not. It's Saturday now and I don't leave till wensday, but I do have a lot to do. Ahh I don't really remember what the last…wait I remember now, nevermind. Anywaysssss… have you guys noticed I use the words/phrases "a lot", "a bit", and "a little." I don't know why and I have tried to steer away from them but I can't think of any other words.

Part three

Chapter twenty-seven

To the golden saucer we go! Tra lalalala la la!

"So can we go now?" Yuffie said pleadingly latching onto Cid's leg.


"Fine it's been a couple of hours." cid said kicking her off of his leg. It had been a hour and a half since they placed their bets and they had spent it in a very suspicious silence. Cid lifted the ship off the ground and Yuffie went out to her reserved spot.


"So are you guys going to be like this all night?" Tifa asked her suspiciously quiet friends.


"No just for at least another seven hours." Red smirked (???).


"Huh?" cloud said scratching his head. Everyone avoided his gaze except Tifa who of course looked as perplexed as he was. After a short while of leaning against his wall a grin crept onto Vincent's face.


"It is time to seal my prediction." He mumbled to himself as he strolled over to cloud.


"Care for taking a walk with me?" Vincent said coolly. Everyone one around him gave him dirt looks as he and cloud left the room. Cloud and Vincent strolled past Yuffie.


"So what did you want Vincent?" cloud asked as Yuffie raised her head.


"I just…" he was cut off by Yuffie.


"Excuse me cloud but I need to borrow him for a moment." Yuffie said smiling sweetly as she yanked Vincent roughly away.


"What are you doing?" she whispered harshly.


"Making my premonition come true." He smiled evilly.


"Bull, your just making money." Yuffie said shaking her fist in his face.


"I happen to need that money." He grinned and walked away with cloud. She stared at him with her mouth agape as he put his golden claw behind his back and flicked her off.


"Oh that little bas…upp…urk." She said leaning over the edge of the rail.


"My apologize for that little interrupting. I was just thinking we could talk." Vincent said pulling his golden claw back from behind his back and walking up towards the deck.


"About what?" cloud asked curiously.


"Well about your little trip you took last night and what you bought." Vincent said smashing the button that opened the deck door.


"You saw that…?" cloud said with his voice laced with surprise as he rushed over to the railing.


"The merchant also told me what is was." Vincent said leaning on the wall next to the rail.


"Your not like going to tell Tifa are you?" he said nervously wringing his hands.


"No, no I just want to know when you plan to do it?" Vincent said grinning under the thin layer of hair that was draped over his face.


"I was think I would go to nibelhiem…" cloud said shrugging.


"Cloud…I know I may not be one of your best friends but do me a favor please do it tonight." Vincent said swatting the hair out of his face to show his pleading eyes.


"Why?" cloud asked.


"I need that g… well while you were in the shower we place a bet on you guys and let's say me winning that gil is very important." Vincent said regrettably.


"You guys put a bet on us!" cloud growled angrily.


"Yes, I am sorry I had to tell you but I have something that I need to get and I had to ensure that I won." Vincent sighed.


"Tell me what and I will forgive you." Cloud said seriously.


"What?" Vincent asked surprised that cloud wasn't as mad as he had predicted.


"What do you need to buy with the gil?" cloud asked grinning slightly.


"I uhh…" Vincent said looking around and then whispering it in his ear.


"Really? I never would have expected that out of you Vincent." Cloud said slyly.


"What's that supposed to mean?" he asked. Cloud just laughed and walked off back into the ship.


"Hey, cloud!… so did you have a good chat with Vinnie?" Yuffie asked over anxiously.


"It was…peachy to say the least." Cloud said happily as he walked away he laughed joyfully and it echoes throughout the ship. Yuffie was left fearful.


"He has some pretty lame lingo, but peachy that has to be the lamest!" she said as he entered the bridge. As cloud entered everyone stared at him.


"That was you laughing, right?" Tifa asked cloud.


"Yeah, what you thought it was Vincent." Cloud said happily.


"Whoever it was it was damn creepy!" Barret said scowling.


"We're almost there." cid said as he pointed towards the little speck called Corel (not quite sure on the spelling). The airship roughly touched down on the ground outside of Corel. As they tumbled out of the ship the dusty well-built miners of Corel greeted them. Most of them were cheering Barret's name. They quickly rushed into the lift and sighed a relieved sighed when they got there.


"Ah finally a place to relax" cloud sighed as he walked out into the bright scenery of the golden saucer.


"Well I suppose we just go wherever…?"red said walking around waiting for a answer.


"I guess." Cloud shrugged as he looked at the expecting group.


"Ok VINNIE! We are going to go find something you like to do!" Yuffie said breaking the silence and pulling him into one of the tubes.


"I wonder where he put that bar…?" reeve said pondering as he looked down some of the holes.


"I'll meetcha there later I'm going to go spend so time with Marlene." Barret said taking Marlene down the hole to wonder square.


"Let's go ask dio about the bar." cid said jumping down the chocobo square tube followed by reeve and nanaki.


"So what do we do now?" Tifa asked cloud that just shrugged.


"Let's walk around I'm sure we'll find something to do." Cloud said grabbing her hand and pulling her into the wonder square tube. Cloud had always hated these tubes because no matter what he did he always ended up on his butt.


"OOF!" cloud said as he sat on the floor of Wonder Square.


"OOF!" he said again as Tifa landed on top of him. Tifa nervously twitched her eyes back and forth.


"Hey, could you warn a girl. You can't just go pulling people down holes!" Tifa said giggling nervously.


"Gee I'm sorry." Cloud said smiling.


"You this would be the part where you make me get off of you." Tifa said glaring at him.


"No, I rather like this…" he said smirking as he wrapped his arm around her mid section. Tifa squirmed under his touch but eventually gave in and laid her head down on his chest. It was true cloud rather was enjoying this. If he didn't have to do anything that night he could have stayed like that. He was thinking of something good to say when he heard the familiar rush of air from the tubes.


"Hey CLOUDY! TIFA! I see you've found the bar too!" cid said excitedly running over to the small desk with many liquor bottles on a shelf behind it.


"Maybe we go…" cloud said unwrapping his arm from her. Cloud and Tifa got up and went into the chocobo tube. Cloud slid on his knees out of the hole. Tifa landed on her feet this time though.


"How come everyone can do that but me?" cloud asked getting up off of his knees. Tifa just laughed and grabbed his hand.


"Come on let's go visit the chocobo's" Tifa said dragging him to the racing stables.


"Oh hello takune…" Tifa's said running her fingers threw her golden chocobo's feathers. Cloud scratched his golden chocobo, kotaro, between the eyes.


"Kotaro could beat takune any day." Cloud said cockily.


"I bet he couldn't. How about we give it a try." Tifa said unlatching the chocobo stables and leading takune out. Cloud followed suit and headed towards the track.


"How about we make this a tad more interesting?" cloud said climbing on his chocobo.


"Ok, suggest." Tifa said staring at him.


"If I win I get to ask you a question and you have to answer truthfully. If you win…" cloud said staring back at her confidently.


"If I win I get to ask you a question." Tifa said starting the countdown lights. Cloud started off pacing himself. Kotaro was easily the fastest of the golden chocobo and they both knew that. He was contemplating whether they would race again because cloud couldn't afford to lose this question was important. Near the end of the race cloud pulled ahead and made a face at Tifa.


"Oh you suck." Tifa said to him as he got off the chocobo.


"Well it's time for my question." Cloud said grinning widely. Cloud turned around and pulled a small box from his pocket and hid it in his hand.


"Ahem…oh yeah I forgot…" cloud said getting down on one knee.


"Tifa ever since I was a little boy I had wanted to ask you this. Will you marry me?" cloud asked smiling up at her shocked face. She had had that same shocked look on her face since he had gotten on his knees.


"Tifa?" he asked getting up off the floor and waving a hand in front of her face. She surprised cloud by wrapping him in a hug.


"So is that a yes. I would like it if you actually said yes." Cloud said a little winded.


"Yes!" she said softly loosening her grip slightly.

A/N: hmmm I didn't want to do the gondola proposal thing because everyone does that.