Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Moment's in life ❯ Part three:Chapter twenty-eight ( Chapter 28 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n: mornin' well wasn't that a lovely chapter. Hmmm you know I am not really sure what to say sooooo…fuckaduck on with the chappie

Part three

Chapter twenty-eight

My you guys are excitable

"VINNIE! Ihateyou. Ihateyou. I HATE YOU! You little punk." Yuffie said as she punched Vincent continually.


"That's why it's called gambling." Vincent smirked at her as they watched cloud and Tifa through a small window.


"GRRR! IT"S NOT GAMBLING IF YOU KNEW ABOUT IT!" she yelled in his ear.


"No need to worry I have big plans for that money." He said coolly as he leaned against the wall. His thin layer of hair that covered his face masked his expression.


"Oh yeah?" Yuffie asked curiously. Yuffie opened her mouth to say something else when she was interrupted.


"No…" Vincent said nonchalantly.


"No what? I didn't even ask anything." Yuffie said irritated.


"You were going to ask what are you going to buy? Correct?" Vincent said smacking the hair from his face.


"Your to damn cool for your own good. I hope you know that." Yuffie said huffily as she sauntered away closely followed by Vincent.


"Shouldn't we go tell the others?" Vincent asked following the significantly younger girl closely.


"Nah! It can wait. Let's do something else since we don't have to stalk them anymore." Yuffie said pulling him into a tube that sucked them up. Meanwhile Tifa had still not unlatched herself from cloud.


"I'm not going anywhere. You can let me go anytime." Cloud said in jest. Tifa squeezed him closer.


"Nah I'm good" she said running her slender finger's over the back of his neck.


"Need…to…. BREEEATH!" cloud choked out. Tifa laughed and let him go.


"I think we should tell everyone else." Said holding his sides in pretend pain.


"Yeah ok, we have to find them though." Tifa said tiredly.


"Well if you put it that way let's just wait until tomorrow." Cloud said walking his chocobo back to the stables.


THE NEXT DAY


The whole gang was waiting impatiently at the golden saucer station.


"So why the hell are we waiting here?" Barret said tapping his foot impatiently. Everyone looked at cloud.


"Well Yuffie and Vincent aren't here yet. And plus we've got something to tell you." Cloud said grinning innocently while glancing at Tifa.


"Sorry, sorry, and sorry!" Yuffie said running into the station closely followed by Vincent.


"It's about time, jeez what kept you?" Tifa said prodding Yuffie with her elbow. Yuffie blushed slightly (ha I didn't say a little!).


"Anyway we've got something to tell you!" Tifa said enthusiastically clapping her hands together.


"Me and Tifa…well we're getting married!" cloud said clasping her hands in his. Everyone just stared at them for a moment.


"Well don't get two excited your hearts will give out." Cloud said sarcastically. The group directed their stares towards Vincent who had an increasing interest of smirking at the floor. Their hot stares caught his attention.


"What? I won fair and square!" he said cockily.


"Did I miss something here?" Tifa asked curiously.


"Oh they just put a bet on how long it would take me to propose." Cloud said blankly watching the group slowly start closing in on Vincent looking as if they were to strangle him.


"Oh come on! We should be celebrating on this happy day." Vincent said backing away from them with his hands waving out in front of him.


"I had pictured them slightly more happy for us." Tifa said glaring at them coldly.


"Don't worry about it. Their happy on the inside." he said sighing at the group that had Vincent in a corner.


"You know I have a much more entertaining thing we could do right now instead of watching him get mauled." Cloud said seductively running his finger down Tifa's neck. Cloud started planting butterfly kisses down her neck sending her into a small fit of giggles. Meanwhile Vincent was being pushed down to the ground by several strangling pairs of hands.


"HEY! How was your night?" said a voice from the lift that made everyone stop and look in that general direction. Dio was standing there in his usually attire, his pink Speedo.


"Uhh is there something you need?" cloud said with his hands still twisted around Tifa.


"Oh don't tell you guys forgot already?" Dio said irritated. Everyone shrugged and shook their head. Dio slapped his head in disappointment.


"YOU GUYS PROMISED ME A TORNEMENT!" he yelled at them.


"Oh yeah we forgot." Reeve said innocently.


"We'll let's get going to the battle square then." cid said tiredly.


"Oh no, no, no I've got a much more spectator friendly place." Dio said mischievously beckoning them towards the lift. They looked cautiously at each other but followed him no the less. Dio led them through the own of Corel witch was almost suspiciously empty. Outside of town there was a huge ring that was already surrounded by people and several tents adorn the surrounding. The people that had already arrived cheered as Dio led them into a semi large tent.


"So we're going to fight so you can make money." Vincent said his voice laced with coldness.


"No the money's not for…well some of it is, but most of I will go towards the stuff damaged by meteor." Dio said glaring at him. Everyone seemed satisfied enough by that answer.


"More people should arrive within days, the fights start in three days. Feel free to practice in the ring if you get bored." Dio said leaving the tent.

a/n:sorry this took so long I had writes block. Thank god for green tea it's great for clearing writer's block even if it did take like 15 cups. So what do guys think vinnie is going to buy?