Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Moment's in life ❯ Part three: Chapter twenty-nine ( Chapter 29 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: uhh sorry it took me so long to start this chapter I've been busy. Oh and I wrote a new story called miroku's day as a woman. Anyway I really don't remember what the last chapter was about…I should really check that out.

"So this maybe a bad time to ask this but can I have the money you people owe me?" Vincent asked propping himself up on his elbows on the bed he was laying on. Cid, barret, reeve, and Yuffie glared at him.


"What's a guy like you going to use that money for, anyway?" cid asked laying back down exhaling on his cigarette.


"That is none of your business." Vincent said smoothly. Cid scoffed and threw a bag of gil at Vincent witch hit him squarely in the face.


"That was quite rude!" Vincent said picking up the bag and walking towards the door.


"Hey where are you going? A cute man like you is going to get mobbed out there by all those fan girls!" Yuffie said immediately hopping off the bed. Vincent blushed slightly but luckily his face was hid beneath his cape.


"I will be fine I assure you." He said firmly planting his hands on her shoulders. Vincent left the tent and everyone went back to sitting around. Cloud was starting to get fidgety. They had only been there 6 hours but all this laying around was making him bored. Tifa had found herself a nice book to read since they were in public and couldn't do the thing her and cloud wanted to do.


"Oh that's it I'm going to go practice I can't take the boredom anymore!" cloud yelled discouraged after several more minutes of fidgeting. Cloud got out and huffed out of the tent. This wasn't much of a surprise to anyone because they all knew how much cloud hated just sitting around.


Cloud stopped by the highwind and picked up his ragnarok and a wizard bracelet. Cloud picked out some of his low level materia that had been born shortly before the fight with sephiroth. Cloud picked up his comet, hp plus, mp plus, ice, Quadra, Odin, Restore, Quake, Enemy plus, Sense, Ultima, Time, All, and just in case an Exit. Cloud turned to leave the storage tent when something caught his eye. A small blue pin with a blue ribbon attacked to it glinted in the light from where it was left atop Tifa's gloves.


"Ah I guess it could come in handy." Cloud said taking the ribbon and pinning it to his chest after safely securing them cloud ran out into the field towards a dense wooded area. Cloud strolled through the woods. With his enemy plus materia equipped the monsters were sure to flock to him. After several more steps a bomb popped through the bushes in front of cloud.


"Should you be in a forest?" cloud asked he monster while reading his sword. The flames atop the beast orange bulbous head flickered with great fury. His ember-like eyes glared at cloud daring him to come closer. Cloud took this moment to his advantage and swung his giant sword downwards at the beast trying to cleave it in half. His first blow was just narrowly avoided by the bomb sending his sword plowing into the ground. The bomb used the time that cloud used to pull his sword out to cast a fire spell on cloud. A circle of flames surrounded cloud. Since cloud had grown almost ridiculously strong the flames merely felt like a heating pad on his skin. Cloud used his sword to cut through the flame curtain forcing them to flicker out. Cloud sheathed his sword and concentrated on his ice materia and banished the bomb with his ice2 spell. After several more hours of bombs, 2 faces, bagradrana, and acrophies cloud decided it was time to head in and wash the monster blood off of himself. As he walked into the gang's exclusive campsite he saw Vincent tiring up his chocobo.


"Yo Vincent how was shopping?" cloud asked as he walked up next to him. Vincent gave an annoyed shrug and went back to tying his knot.


"I had to deal with a few fan girls but I got what I needed non the less." He said as he finished to the shorter man.


"Oh that's great so when exactly are you going to use it." Cloud asked smirking. Vincent scratched his head.


"Well I'm waiting for the right time to present itself." He sighed in an almost discouraged manner.


"Yeah ok it took me a bit of thinking also, ah anyway if you need some help just holler." Cloud said walking towards the showers. The showering area consisted of two public showering areas. It was rather badly set up though in both rooms their were separators for the stalls but to get through to the women's shower area you had to go thought the men's. It would make for quite the fun tomorrow morning. Cloud stripped down and threw his clothes on the bench. Cloud nearly smacked himself when he noticed that he forgot to bring some clean clothes. Since they were the only ones besides dio that were allowed in the camp he figured that it was safe to go get some clothes with only his towel on. Cloud walked across the path over into the tent where everyone was sitting doing various things. As he came in they all stared at him.


"Uhh I needed some clothes." He said inching nervously over to his duffel bag.


"So where's tifa?" he asked trying to lift the attention off of himself.


"I think she went to the showers…" Yuffie said causing a moment of awkward silence.


"Ok everyone note to stay away from there for a good couple of hours unless you want to be blinded." cid said with humor in his voice.


"Blinded?" cloud asked densely scratching the side of his face.


"Jeez cloud your pretty clueless if I even understood that." Marlene said smugly kicking him in the shin. Cloud grabbed some of his clothes and left the tent witch had a very uncomfortable aura to it. The lump on his shin was starting to turn a purplish black as he entered the showering tent. He threw down his clothes and was about to twist the rusty metal knobs in the cubical when he started to ponder something. Cloud slapped his palm to his forehead.


"Oh those perverts!" cloud yelled to himself finally getting what cid had said. Suddenly he felt really stupid about not getting that. Cloud then cockily arched one eyebrow. They were going to be married eventually. Just casually going in couldn't hurt. Cloud loosely slipped on his purple pants not even bothering to buckle them and sauntered over to the dividing curtain. Inside tifa let the hot water bead down her hair and skin. She bowed her head so the water would run down her face just missing her eyes but caressing her face in several clear streams. Tifa felt something rougher than water streak sideways over the back of her neck. She jumped slightly and looked around to see who was there. Cloud was in the cubical next to hers. He had his crossed arms leaning on the thin laminated plexiwood. His head was propped lovingly on top of his arms and one a expression that tifa had never seen adore his face. His eyes beamed at her and he smiled wider than he had ever before.


"What?" she asked slightly laughing at him. She had never seen that look before, but it was comforting to see him happy, but something about that smile didn't seem right.


"Why nothing! No nothing wrong here!" cloud said propping his thumb on the side of his chin and extending his index finger so that it looked like he was pointing a gun. Tifa suddenly was reminded that she was naked by the hot water thumping on her body.


"Oh I see…" tifa ambling over to his cubical. "Well it's only fair if…" she stopped suddenly and sighed sadly at the sight that he was wearing pants.


"You were saying?" cloud asked smirking and grabbing the edges of his pants. Tifa just laughed coldly and grabbed the towel next to him and wrapped it around her body.


"Oh…oh now that was mean." Cloud said sternly still starring at her towel chest. Tifa thought about it for a moment. She paced behind him with the grace of a cat. She wrapped her arms around his midsection and grabbed his pants right next to the undone buckle. She leaned her head on his dirty shoulder and began to whisper in his ear.


"I'll lose the towel if you lose pants." She misceviously as she messaged he skin above the pants with her thumbs and pressing her moist body against him so that he could feel the warmth of her skin.

a/n: damn you inferna! Damn you! Yeah anyways do you guys want a lemon cuz I'll write one if you want it. Oh this chapter was horrible to write. Strangely enough I was inspired by a short story by Steven king when this old teacher goes made and kills 12 children. Yeah…if you want a lemon tell me. There will be plenty of room for one. The next chapter might come earlier that this one did. Oh and for all you that are thinking that you can't laminate plexiwood…well my pops taught me everything about making countertops. And that's what it's called.