Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Penance ❯ MASTER ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
PENANCE

---------------
Take this, you know what I want
you take what you need
I'll give you whatever it takes to get you off
the chains that hold you to your life
you live with no direction
I can grant you the addiction
orgasmic constant pleasure
from fucking pain

Beg to your Master

Flee from Reality
Fantasy, hardcore relief
Leave it all behind
don't let that mother fucker rape you blind
let me dominate you
take control of ever avenue
this is what you deserve
this is what you deserve

beg for me I give you what you need
Cut and bleed ritual's come hither creed
break away pleasure awaits you heart
rush inside before it tears you apart

Right now degeneracy takes control of your mind
immortal thoughts encompass all that you'll find
Just follow you emotions
let the rest take direction
fall into my world
Crawl into my world

Crawl into my world
fall into my world
-----------
Razed in Black's "MASTER"
-----------


01. MASTER


Within the darkness did Vincent Valentine sat, waiting for the end. Cloud was missing, Sephiroth had the Black Materia, and he, with the rest of AVALANCHE, were within the grasp of Shinra. Leaderless, with Tifa severely injured, the rest of the group was severally lacking in proper social skills when they needed them most. There was little doubt when the Shinra troops came to pay them a visit to demand their selection of representative to Rufus, it would shortly there after they would be on their way for an execution. Burying his face even deeper within his arms, Vincent suppressed a sigh. Yes, they would definitely all die if, and when, Barret or Cid attempted to plea for their lives.

His contemplation was broken as Tifa made small gasps at the air to fill her lungs while Barret muttered to Red VIII for his opinion. The brunette was not doing fine and if they didn't seek medical help for her, Red replied somberly in a low voice that Vincent strained to hear, Shinra wouldn't need to schedule an execution for one member of their group. Their situation seemed to be steadily growing worse in the last twenty-four hours.

"We need someone with balls to ask that fucking Shinra brat if we can get Tifa some medical help. Fuck begging for our lives out right, so let's get this over with already." stated Cid bitterly as he took a drag on his last cigarette. "And shut your god damn face, Barret, you're the last one we need to fucking say somethin, too. Kitty cat would freak the pretty boy and you," the pilot paused to cast Yuffie a dubious look. "Are just a little tart. I guess that leaves-."

Yuffie hissed and went to raise her right arm instinctively, only give a small scream in pain. She nursed her still injured arm as she growled over the older male's choice, "Fuck you, Cid. Like it matters anyway. He's just gonna kill us, have you gone senile and forgot that we're AVALANCHE, a wanted terrorist organization? So why even pick? He's just toying with us!"

"Hush Yuffie and Cid, I was thinking perhaps we could at least barter for extra time by convincing President Shinra to merely to assess the situation before making a rash choice." finally spoke up Vincent, his crimson eyes aglow above the black crook of his arm. "That way we could get Tifa medical attention and plan an escape."

"You know times are desperate when the vampire makes a sensible suggestion to shed light on a hopeless cause," crackled Yuffie before screaming as Cid socked her roughly in her broken limb. The teenager from Wautai proceeded to move so she could huddle behind Red, also called Nanaki, in order to protect herself from further abuse.

The red beast from Cosmo Canyon growled lowly at Cid, climbing to his paws to place himself better between the two feuding personalities. Immediately the foul human stood down and his ears perked forward, his aggressive stance relaxing. His one good eye looked over the rest of his comrades and Nanaki flickered his tail behind his lanky form as he contemplated his words and actions. Vincent had brought up a good enough suggestion and the intelligent creature padded towards him as he spoke, "It seems despair is overcoming our better senses, but thankfully Vincent has offered a valid plan for opportunity."

"But how could we even think to barter?" demanded Barret as he cradled Tifa's body against his chest, for their cell had a sharp chill to it and they lacked blankets. "The Shinra have us in a tight spot, Spikey is missing, and Sephiroth is now doing Planet knows what out there."

"We could, perhaps, convince Rufus that we are of no harm and could even assist in the efforts against Sephiroth." replied Red thoughtfully. "And even if he does not agree to our reasoning or attempts for a deal, it's better then not dying." He looked towards Tifa and Barret. "It's better allowing her a humane death, oppose to letting her have an agonizing death in her comrade's arms in a cell."

"Alright then, pussy cat, you have a point." Cid grunt and gestured around their cell. "But who the hell is going to represent our fucking case?"

"We elect our representative by voting and-."

"And not to mention there ain't one of us who is exactly normal whose awake! Either way, voting for one us here will equal our death!" Cid was beginning to sound enraged.

Shinra troops threw open the door to their cell and several armed guards marched in. Lining up around the room with their weapons ready, the troops only bobbed their heads in respect as their commander entered behind them all. Clad in dark blue of a lower rank SOLDIER, the commander looked over AVALANCHE as the cell went silent. Finally selecting his choice, the Commander announced, "You used up all your time, so I am to choose among you so that President Shinra may convey and charge you of your crimes in due process." He pointed to Vincent, whose expression was blank and his eyes dull. "You have been selected. Stand up so we may restrain you properly."

There was a small 'swish' as Vincent was standing before the men could blink or ready themselves. Most gasped, for they could now clearly see his tall slender built once it was freed from the shadows where he toiled. His long black hair was stark against the whiteness of his cheek and the red bandanna wasn't even as close to vivid shade of his eyes. With the half cloak masking his lower face and golden claw gleaming, he seemed to be the monster from romantic legends, a vampire, then a mere man. It took several bold officers to go forth and chain his hands behind his back.

Forbidding exchanges of last words, the guards brought Vincent before the President of Shinra Incorporated, the man who owned the very dying world. Within the rich and plush office, the AVALANCHE member was filthy in his red and black outfit before the handsome blonde in his immaculate suit of white and blue business suit. They were polar opposites in dress it seemed, as well was their personalities. His crimson eyes avoided the Cerulean blue, fully aware of what Rufus might gleam from them.

"So they elected you to represent them?" inquired Rufus with a curious look, which masked his typical vicious expression. "Most unusual, especially since it's rumored you are the missing Turk from nearly three decades ago, Vincent Valentine." Boldly the President stepped forward to pull at the silent man's bandanna, his long locks spilling free around his face. Capturing a fist full of the hair and jerking him forward, Rufus added, "You certainly look like him, but how would that be possible?"

His face was pained to match his haunted voice, "I was forced to atone for my sins, thus given my agelessness to receive my punishment to its maximum weight. I have began with twenty-seven years of nightmares as I was sealed within a coffin by Professor Hojo."

"Then you truly are he?"

The ethereal man looked hesitant to Rufus's piercing look and jolts of pain sent across his scalp. "I am the one known as Vincent Valentine, formerly of the Turks."

Rufus grasped his chin roughly with a sneer. "So they send a traitor, a experiment, to plead their case?" He gave a wicked laugh.

"They have everything to loose while I have nothing. I have no pride, only the guilt of a thousand sins." Vincent's eyes grew feverish. "I would do anything and everything to keep them safe for the kindness and mercy they have granted upon me!" He had already failed the two women who were the embodiment of purity and sweetness, and he could not fail the one's legacy and dream now.

"Anything and everything?" purred Rufus lowly as he violently twisted Vincent's hair and brought his booted foot to the back of his knees. Watching pain lace across Vincent's face as he collapsed upon his knees, the President demanded, "Then lick my boots, show me just how serious you are about that claim!"

There was no shame nor embarrassment upon Vincent's face has he did as he was commanded. Upon the smooth shine of the black shoes he could see his passive eyes before his dark tongue darted out from between his lips and traced upon the reflective curve of Rufus's boot. Not daring to raise his eyes to see what look Rufus had upon his face, he strained to lower himself closer to the floor.

Rufus's boot caught him below his chin roughly and sharply raised his face so the proud man could stare into his eyes. There was a dangerous heat in those blue eyes that contrasted the ice in his voice as he snarled, "See that his friends have their wounds attended and moved to a better cell." Several of the men saluted the President with a stray glance towards him before exiting. "Now I want the rest of you to get the hell out of here and cancel my appointments for the rest of the day. I'm busy, can't you see?" There was no need for Rufus to raise his voice or further elaborate himself- his men wisely fled and abandoned Vincent to his fate.


---


He was knelt over and tied a padded frame with his arms and legs tied to the floor with a thick leather collar around his swan neck. His knees and good hand were being driven into the tiled flooring as the padded frame was raised for a bit to arch his body more, the coldness and hardness had began to agitate him. It was truly an uncomfortable position and he swayed his hips side to side in an attempt to find a more bearable position. It only gave the appearance that he was trying to entice the blonde who knelt behind him.

Rufus splayed his fingers across the pale skin of Vincent's inner thighs and ran his digits down the smooth span of skin in a light downward motion. Feeling Vincent shiver under his touch, Rufus allowed himself a small smile and reached for the tray perched upon small stand to his left as he rose to his feet. From his hand a loop of leather uncurled itself.

"You're such a whore, withering already under my touch." purred Rufus as he brought the coil of leather across his lips. "You think you're doing this in atonement, but I think you should be more honest with yourself." He cracked the leather strap across Vincent's bare buttocks in loud snap. "You want this, you need this."

His master was accurate with his cracks of the whip and he cris-crossed the red lines that appeared across the once flawless skin. The leather bit into the delicate skin of his ass, along the crease where the firm cheeks met the tops of his thighs. Vincent gasped with every other blow that brought a sharp pain that quickly faded into a bittersweet sting. His body was trembling the time Rufus had finished reddening his delightful rear. Vincent couldn't help but shift against the padded frame as he found himself becoming very aroused.

"You love this, after all it is what you deserve." whispered Rufus as he brought his hand against the warm welts he inflicted roughly and rubbed them with a light chuckle. Putting aside the leather strap, he moved to stand in front of the man in bondage. Smiling down at the beauty who tried to raise his head, but met resistance from the leash that held him, Rufus touched a button upon a mounted remote upon a near by pillar. The padded frame rose slowly and began to tilt backwards as he pressed another button.

Vincent was nearly trembling as Rufus's free hand ran through his hair and brushing along the base of his neck as was soon arched upside down from the frame. His weight strained against the bonds and he couldn't turned to watch Rufus release the button and reach for something upon a silver tray. The fingers never ceased massaging his neck, making a fine contrast between soothing action and the stinging of his buttocks.

Rufus's fingers trailed from around his neck along his collar bone, the nails digging in deeper into his flesh with every inch of flesh he caressed. The time the handsome blonde reached base of the gothic man's throat, his nails digging deeply enough to draw blood if he were to jerk his hand across the fragile skin. Instead, he moved towards Vincent's left nipple as his other hand brought an object into Vincent's line of sight. It was a stainless steel needle approximately two feet in length and thin enough to be used to puncture through skin, but there was a thickness to it that invoked discomforting thoughts.

The tip of it gleamed as Rufus moved the needle and Vincent held his breath as he felt the metal near his skin, so cold as his body seemed to becoming very warm. Rufus pinched his left nipple harshly as the metal pierced the skin cleanly, making Vincent give a soft cry as the metal slide through his flesh. With him not being in a hurry, it seemed to take a very long time for needle to completely go through and left Vincent twisting in his bondage uncomfortably, feeling flushed as his lower stomach muscles clenched tightly.

As his nipple was released and his other was taken in the same firm hold, Vincent made a small mewing sound as the president of Shinra used the same needle to pierce him again. Being strapped to the frame on such an angle made him feel terribly exposed and the warmth that he felt was beginning to make him flush deeply as he was becoming aware of what Rufus was truly doing to him. The time piercing was done, there was bar of metal across his chest that Rufus had capped it off so it could not slide out of him unless he explicatively chose to remove it.

"You're that aroused already?" Rufus's voice was low and invoked wicked thoughts his hands were stroking Vincent's washboard abs. Biting Vincent's ear and tugging on it roughly, he brought out yet another toy, this time from his coat's pocket. It was a heavy leather cock ring and he put it around the base of Vincent's semi-erected length with nimble fingers. His longer fingers trailed along the partially swollen length and fingered the slit upon the top. Rufus gave an seductive chuckle at Vincent's nearly inaudible moan. "What to do with you now..."

------


Author's Note:
First part, needs to be edited, but not bad. ^^" Um, comments, please?

((I suck at author notes, really...))