Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Satisfaction Guarenteed ❯ The Way to Go ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Final Fantasy 8 Square-enix does and all that blasablah!! now on with my story!


Irvine was pacin back and forth in his apartment wating for Squall to come and brief him. His mind was rocked with thoughts of the current situation. He was wondering who was behind it and why they would drag Selphie, his best friend, into it. His thoughts were interupted by a knock at the door. He opened the door ro find none other than Squall behind it.

"Hey sorry I'm late" Squall said as he passed Irvine and walked into his apartment.

"Oh no problem." Irvine replied as he shut the door and turned sround to look at Squall.

He was dressed much differently then he was when he first met him. Squall was wearing a white under shirt with a lion chain necklace. A black Lether coat covered half his chest and all of his arms. He had a pair of blackjeans on with a belt to hole them up and two other belts forming an X across his groin. The way he looked was distracting to Irine. All of Squalls clothing complemented the scar across his face. Squall was very attractive in his current sttire. Irvine snapped back to reality when Squall spoke.

"Nice place." complemented Squall.

"Thanks. I have a question." said Irvine

"Yes?" replied Squall.

"How are we suppose to go after this 'Posse' if we don't know where they are?" asked Irvine

"Ah I called my informer and he said that he would meet us here. he should be here any minute." explained Squall.

As if waiting for those words, there was a knock at the door. Irvine went to answer the door but when he did he was suprised at what was behind it.

There was an obnoxious looking man with a tribal tattoo on the side of his face. He had dirty blonde hair and a pair of fighting gloves.

"Hiya, the names Dincht, Zell Dincht of Satisfaction Guarenteed." said the obnoxious man named Zell.

Zell walked past Irvine straight to Squall. "Hey boss." Zell said to Squall

Irvine shut the door and walked up to the two of them to join the conversation.

"So do you have the information I requested?" Squall questioned Zell.

"Yup took me awhile but I got it." Zell started explaining. "It seems these people that call themselves 'The Posse' Is holed up in Dollet's Communication Tower. They also don't pick their tarfets at random."

"Well we know that much by the letter they sent Irvine." relpied Squall.

"So they took her all they way to Dollet?" Irvine said. He wondered why they took her all the wya out there.

"So that means you guys will have to take a train." explained Zell.

"Well that much is clear." replied Squall.

"I took the liberty of getting your guys train tickets." Zell said as he got the tickets out and handed one to Squall and then one to Irvine.

"So we're going to Dollet?" asked Irvine.

"Yeah that's the way to go." Squall said as Irvine and him went towards the Train Station.