Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Twisted Compulsion ❯ 16 ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Twisted Compulsion
Ch 16 - epilog - two years later
 
 
 
 
 
The winter wind blew fiercely and sent snow like mist skidding across the white cold ground of the cemetery. Only the sound of a solitary figure is heard as he crosses the snow toward a particular headstone. The snow piled against the stone tombstone, drifting to its side and almost hiding it from view, but even if it had been lost in the snow he would know right where to dig for it.
 
Sephiroth pushed his wind whipped hair behind his shoulder and knelt down before the stone. He brushed off the snow with his heavy glove. “I'm sorry it's been awhile since my last visit, nothings serious has been going on I've just been caught up in family life,” He gave a half hearted grin when he said that. “I'd never thought I'd say that. Well, Yuffie has been pestering us nonstop about Victoria's schooling, saying how she should come to Wutai and study under her,” he laughed a bit, “Can you imagine? Yuffie responsible for MY only child? I stopped that thinking pretty fast.”
 
“I've finally finished Victoria's bed, although she absolutely refuses to use it yet. she'd rather crawl into bed with Aerith and me. Cid says we spoil her horribly but I don't care. What does that old man know anyways?” Sephiroth reached out and brushed some more stray flakes from the headstone.
 
“Aerith was always concerned with Victoria's lack of speech but just recently she has begun saying her first words. She stared with dada, and now says mama. I think that now that's she's starting to talk, shutting her up will be the hard part. Yuffie talks nonstop to her, she's such a bad influence.” Sephiroth sighed and added softly, “I wish you were here to see your granddaughter. I'm sure you would have loved her as much as we do, she's such a loveable little girl.”
 
“Thanks for giving me a life, you're as much to thank for this as Aerith was for being brave enough to save me.” The wind blew his white hair a crossed his face and he pushed it behind his ear. “Aerith wanted me to give this to you.” Sephiroth said and laid down the single red rose in front of the granite stone.
 
“We only knew each other for a brief moment in life; I wish we had been granted more time… I'm glad that you've finally found peace where ever you are and I hope you'll be willing to wait for a bit more for me to join you again.
 
Sephiroth stood up and put his hand on Vincent's headstone, “I miss you…,” He smiled slightly and added, “Father…”
 
The snow began to fall as Sephiroth made his way home. Warm inviting light poured from his house onto the white crisp snow. A figure stood in the window and quickly disappeared. The door swung open and a little girl ran out into the snow, her white pigtails flying behind her.
 
“Dada!”
 
Sephiroth swung his daughter up into his arms. “Hey sweetie,” he said kissing the top of her head. Victoria looked up at him with flushed cheeks and honey colored eyes. “It's time for little girls to go to bed I think,” He said smiling and touching her nose. Victoria giggled and clung to her daddy's neck. The two walked inside and closed the door to the cold night.
 
 
 
A/N ^^ I hope you enjoyed the LAST part of this story, which honestly >.> I didn't' like too much but I was compelled to finish. I love this finishing page, it just came together perfectly. Thanks so much for reading ^^ i hope you truly enjoyed it and all my stories.