Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Twisted Compulsion ❯ 11 ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Twisted Compulsion

Ch. 11

A/n ----- before we get started I don't know how touchy people are so I'm just gonna warn you guys that there's a make out scene in the beginning of this chapter, if you don't want to read it you can easily skip it and still get the rest of the chapter. It's not terribly graphic but I just want give everyone a fair warning. Also I'm sorry if the chapters have been going slow, I'm going to try to move them along by skipping some days ya know.

---------------

I: finally!

--------------

Aerith woke up the next morning refreshed but still troubled for some reason. She stretched her legs out and yawned laying her face back against Sephiroth. She scrunched her face together when she felt something rough against her skin. She lazily opened her eyes and stared at Sephiroth's chest, which she just notice was covered in scars. She hadn't even realized that Sephiroth had taken off his shirt last night. Aerith adjusted her self so that Sephiroth's arm hung loosely on her waist. She narrowed her eyes and gently traced his scars, there were so many. `I wonder where he got these from?' She wondered vaguely. She suddenly stopped her tracing. `Oh… of course Cloud….' Aerith laid her hand flat against Sephiroth and sighed. She felt horrible about that for some reason. Aerith resumed her tracing of his scars as she thought things over in her mind.

Sephiroth felt a gentle touch on his chest. His eyes fluttered and he instinctively grasped whatever was touching him. He opened he eyes and looked down to see Aerith staring up at him with big green eyes and a faint blush. He released her hands, "oh sorry… I didn't realize…"

She looked away from his eyes and brought her hand to her mouth, "no, I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you up…"

Sephiroth looked down at her, "um… what were you doing?"

Her other hand joined it's partner at her mouth, "I'm sorry! I was… um I was tracing your scars."

Sephiroth looked down at Aerith. She was very embarrassed which he found very amusing, especially since she had at one time been Zack's girl friend and of what he remembered of the man he was actually pretty horny. He smiled at her and moved her hands away from her face. At this gesture she looked up at his face again, her blush very evident to him now. Sephiroth smiled widen enough to show some of his teeth. His hand went to Aerith's chin, his thumb on her lower lip, which caused her cheeks to redden even more if possible. Aerith's lips look sweet and Sephiroth found himself wondering what they tasted like. `Hm… how beautiful and innocent she looks…' Sephiroth leaned down to Aerith and gently kissed her lips.

Aerith closed her eyes and brought her hand up around Sephiroth's back, tangling her fingers in his hair. Sephiroth opened her mouth and slipped his tongue in her mouth. `Oh god...' was the only clear thought Aerith got into her head before it was clouded by Sephiroth's tongue.

Sephiroth closed his eyes `she is sweet…' He knew that he wouldn't be able to stop himself now. He rolled Aerith onto her back, one of his arm supporting his weight. Aerith was still wearing her pink skirt so Sephiroth slipped his hand under it and massaged her leg above the knee. Aerith's other hand went up to the side of Sephiroth neck. Sephiroth broke their kiss and went to her neck gently suckling it. Aerith let her head go back and opened her eyes just in time to see a pillow flying for her face.

"Hey! Knock it off!"

"What the hell-?"

Sephiroth sat up, bring Aerith up with him. Vincent stood behind the couch, fully dress and in his cloak, which was covered in freshly fallen snow. "Finding my two guest making out on my couch in the middle of the living room is not what I want to find in the morning… " He grumbled out. Evidently morning was not Vincent's favorite time of day. "It's bad enough that my whole sleeping schedule is messed up… " He said while trudging over to the kitchen table.

Aerith sat in Sephiroth's lap, still grasping his hair with on hand and trying to catch her breath. She was so embarrassed. Aerith climbed out of Sephiroth lap and out of the bed. She dusted and smoothed her dress and went to sit by Vincent at the table.

Sephiroth groaned. He was annoyed that Vincent had spoiled his fun. He bent down, retrieved his shirt from the floor, and pulled it on. Sephiroth smoothed his hair back in place and rolled out of bed. He leaned against the back of the couch and fluffed is feathers out. Vincent sat at the table going through something, they looked like papers.

"I guess Ayame's stable will have to wait until I get you two a place to sleep other than that couch. I guess you two could just move something around up stairs and use that as a bedroom…" Vincent mused glancing up toward the loft. It took up half of the peaked ceiling; the only part of the house that showed the cabins high ceiling was over the kitchen. A banister fenced it off. A ladder was the only way of reaching it.

Sephiroth was a bit surprised that Vincent was still going to let the two of them sleep in the same bed after walking in on them. `I guess he realizes he can't really say you can't do that since were just his guests…'

Aerith suddenly smiled, "Oh my god, is that a letter from Yuffie?" she said excitedly. Sephiroth arched an eyebrow at Aerith rapid change of thought, `I guess she has a short attention span…'

Vincent nodded, "Yes, and one from Cid too…"

Aerith held her hand out, "let me read it!" Vincent sighed and gave Aerith a look, a look that was a Vincent original, then handed her the letters. Aerith excitedly tore into them and began to read, "Ok, this one is from Yuffie…

---------------

II: Letters and phone calls

--------------

Dear Vincent,

I hope everything is well with you and that you finally decided to do something other then mope in side that little cabin of yours. Although knowing you unless either Cid or I were there to drag you outside you haven't, stupid you. Hm… I wish I had more to say… but there's nothing really to tell or ask… I'm just making sure that your not dead because you know if you I don't your reply right on schedule I'll have to drag myself out there to check up on you! All right anyways, I miss you and the rest of the guys and I don't think you really grasp that… All right, that's enough soften for one letter. I'll write as soon as I get your letter, like always.

Sincerely, Yuffie

Vince,

How the hell can you stand it man, sitting around in a cabin like a mad bomber? I couldn't stand it at all, I've gotta be on the move all the time. But I guess moving around suits me just as fine and brooding does for you huh? Well, anyways I hope everything is alright over at your end things over here are good, Shera's pregnancy is going just fine, nothing wrong at all, it's completely textbook, so far that is… or so she tells me. I haven't seen her in a few months. Anyways don't be a stranger old timer and I'd best get a letter back from you or I'll have to come up there and kick you in your bony ass.

-Cid HighWind

Aerith laid the letters down, "Cid going to be a dad?" Vincent nodded. "I can't imagine! How great for him!" She giggled, "It seems like they're keeping a tight leash on you huh? Oh, but what about Shera?"

Vincent nodded again, "Yes, but their just concerned. Concerned to the point a mother would be, which gets annoying but they mean well... Shera left Cid soon after the northern crater, but not after he got her pregnant. I can see why she left though. Cid took her for gradated, always yelling at her and such. She finally couldn't take it anymore and left. Cid was crushed he really misses her. "

Aerith frowned, "that too bad for cid, but he did treat her pretty badly. I can see why she left… " She suddenly got an idea, "do you still have you PSH?"

"Yes, and I hope your not planning on doing what I think you are…"

Aerith nodded vigorously, "Yep, I'm calling them over!"

Vincent sighed, "Do you really think that's a good idea to excite Yuffie and to invite those two over with a reincarnated Sephiroth here?"

Aerith paused and held a finger to her mouth, "Yep, it's all good, if not I'll hurt them. I mean it me and you with a reincarnated Sephiroth, don't you think they'll trust us?"

"You're not going to drop this are you?"

Aerith smiled and shook her head, "Nope, so you should save time and just give it to me!"

Vincent fell back into his chair then got up. He disappeared into his room and emerged with a black cell phone in hand. He handed it to an excited Aerith then sat back down into his chair. Aerith sat on the tabletop and looked through the programmed numbers in the phone until she came across Yuffie's. She quickly dialed it. She sat with her legs crossed and a smile on her face, "It's ringing!"

"Hello?"

"Hi, Yuffie? Is that you?"

"Yeah, who is this?"

"It's me, Aerith!"

"What kind of joke is this? Are you a reporter? How the hell did you get my number!"

Aerith held the phone away from her ear and looked to Vincent for help. Vincent took the phone from her, "Yuffie, this Vincent."

"Vincent? Vincent! What that hell was that!"

"That was Aerith."

"Shut up!"

"Yuffie, I'm telling you that WAS AERITH!"

"…. Um… put her back on!"

Vincent handed the phone back to Aerith, "Hi Yuffie!"

"Holy shit, holy shit! Aerith? What the hell are you doing alive?"

"I don't know, but it's cool isn't it! You should come over here to Vincent's little cabin so I can see you again and so you don't think this is a prank of anything."

"Um that kind of hard since we really don't have the much in boats and such here-"

"That's why I'm gonna call Cid too!"

"Oh, yeah duh! Wait I've got three way calling on this baby, I'll call him, hold on."

The line went silent as Yuffie connected to Cid, "Ok, I've got him. Hello everyone!" Yuffie's voice came through.

"Who the hell is the third person?!" Cid yelled.

"Me! It's Aerith!"

"Fuck you girl!"

"No, really Cid it is her, Vincent was just on and he said so too."

"Yeah, and if you guys to believe me you can come over here and see it for yourself!"

"Hmm… "

"Yeah, road trip!"

"Oh, wait there is something I should tell you two…"

"I knew it! Your not Aerith at all are ya?"

"No, I am but I wasn't the only one brought back…"

"Yeah?"

"OK, don't freak out… but the other person who's here with me and Vincent is… um Sephiroth..."

The line went silent, "um Cid, Yuffie?"

"Did you just say Sephiroth?"

"Yep!"

"If it weren't for Vinny coming on and saying it's really you I'd just say fuck you, but…"

"Just come over here and see for yourselves! Just don't go loco on Sephiroth when you get here ok?"

"Yeah whatever girl, Yuffie I'm heading over to your lil' Island right now. I'll be there in well… few days. Ok, you two I've gotta go and get the ship all ready, see ya," Cid said, a little click indicated that he had hung up.

"Eh! I can't wait Yuffie, I've missed you guys so much."

"Oh, Aerith I missed you too! Wait I'm not gonna cry on the phone especial since I'm not sure if this is really you, But Vincent said it was, ugh!"

Aerith giggled, "Yuffie! It's really me, but you'll find that out soon enough when you get over here!"

"Wait let me talk to Vinny for a sec in private."

"Sure," Aerith held the phone out to Vincent. "She wants to talk to you alone."

Vincent took the phone and went into his bed room, "Yes, Yuffie…"

"YOU LET SEPHIROTH INTO YOUR HOUSE?!"

"Yuffie, you're over reacting…"

"OVER REACTING!!!"

Vincent held the phone away from his ear at Yuffie's outbreak, "Yuffie, you have no idea of what you speak… Sephiroth Aerith walked through the snow together and ended up on my doorstep, he's change. You'll never be able to fully understand why but I do. Please just trust me…"

"…."

"Yuffie…"

"What?"

"Do you trust me?"

"Ah… you know I do Vincent.."

"Then believe when I say he is NO threat at all to anyone. He and Aerith have even been sleeping in the same bed for the whole the time they've been here."

"The same bed?"

"Yes, and if Aerith's trust isn't enough to convince you than maybe being here will."

"The SAME bed?!"

"Yes… I'm sorry to say but I actually found them kissing this morning…."

"You WHAT?!"

"Hm… I guess I shouldn't have told you that…"

"AHAHA! I've got some dirt on that pretty little flower girl. Smooching with the most powerful general the worlds ever known, that guy who killed her! Geez…."

"Yes, anyways is that all?"

"Yeah… I guess that's it. I'll see you soon than"

"Yes, good bye till then…"

"Yeah, bye Vince..."

Vincent hung up then rejoined Aerith and Sephiroth in the main room. "Well, Yuffie still skeptical but she's coming…"

Aerith smiled, "Great! There's a lot to do before they get here!" She was right too. Over the next few days the three of them finished off Ayame's stable and created a bedroom for Aerith and Sephiroth in the loft. Vincent noticed that over those few days it was sephiroth who was the touchiest. Before the twos little make out session it had been Aerith who would be hooking arms with Sephiroth and such but now it was Sephiroth who was seen holding Aerith around the waist.

---------------

III: They come!

--------------

The three had just finished dinner, Aerith and Sephiroth were up in the loft and Vincent was cleaning up.

Sephiroth stretched his arms above his head and his stretched his wing out before flopping on to the bed. It actually wasn't really a bed, it was some boards with a mattress on it, like a futon bed. Since He'd kissed Aerith, and then some, thing had been weird. It wasn't that Aerith was shying way from him, actually the opposite. Since than they were more touchy than ever but it was as if they could get past a certain point. They couldn't get past holding each other it seemed. Plus they hadn't spoke of their kiss since Vincent had yelled at them. But it seemed that silence was about to be broken. Aerith got on to the bed and sat down next to Sephiroth, up near his head. She wrapped her arms around her legs and laid her chin on her knees.

"I've been putting this off for a while now… but I can't wait any longer…" Sephiroth pushed himself up on his elbows. Aerith continued, "Um… why… why did you kiss me?"

Sephiroth looked at Aerith, who was blushing. Her little girl blushing always made him smile, "Why not? I mean if I hadn't would you have kissed me?" Aerith shook her head, she wasn't usually modest but in these kinds of cases she wasn't. "See I did it because you I thought you never would…"

"But why? That really doesn't tell me anything…"

Sephiroth sighed and laid back down, "Why does anyone kiss anyone?"

Aerith thought for a second than she leaned back to Sephiroth, leaning on an arm that she had placed next to Sephiroth's neck, "Well there are only two reasons I can think of: one because you love that person or two because you're just horny. It' better be the first reason or else I'll have to hurt you," she threatened.

Sephiroth laughed, "Oh you will will you?"

Aerith laid down on her side, holding up her head with a hand. Her other one was laying on Sephiroth's chest, "Yes, yes I will."

Sephiroth smile faded away and reached out to hold the hand that Aerith had placed on his chest, "What if I were to say I wasn't sure why just yet?"

Aerith laid her hand palm to palm to Sephiroth's. "Well I guess that's ok just as long as you didn't say the second reason," she teased.

Sephiroth smiled and tangled his fingers in Aerith's. He wrapped his other arm around her waist and brought her in close, "The other part of that question is why did you let me kiss you?"

Aerith brought her arm to her chest and laid her head on Sephiroth shoulder, "What if I were to say I'm not sure just yet either…"

Sephiroth laid his head on Aerith's, "That's fine with me…" She lean her head up so that they were looking in to each other's eyes. Sephiroth leaned in close to Aerith and just as the too were about to kiss two loud knocks sounded at the door. Aerith quickly jumped to her feet, leaving Sephiroth to lie on the bed, and ran to the balcony. She saw Vincent heading for the door. Aerith flew down the ladder and stood by his side, beaming. Vincent smiled at Aerith's excitement and opened the door.

"VINCENT!"

A blur burst through the doorway and latched on to Vincent's neck. "It's good to see you too Yuffie…" Vincent said reaching back to undo the young girl's death grip on him.

"Holy shit…" Aerith turned her attention from Yuffie and Vincent to Cid we stood with his mouth agape, which caused his cigarette to fall out, staring at her. "Holy shit… Aerith…." Cid dropped the bags he was carrying and gave Aerith a large warm hug. Aerith felt another pair of arms slip around her.

"Aerith!" came Yuffie's muffled voice. Cid and Yuffie let go of Aerith. Yuffie sniffled and stared up at Aerith, "I… can't believe it… Aerith I've missed you!" Aerith opened her arms and Yuffie ran back into them. She gave the ninja a gentle squeeze. Vincent shut the door and dumped the two visitors luggage on the table.

Cid dumped himself down in a chair and lit a cigarette. He inhaled deeply and blew out a cloud of smoke, "Well, this is strange… back from the dead are you?"

Aerith let go of Yuffie and the two sat down at the table. She smiled widely, "Yep, don't ask me how really… I just pulled us out of the lifestream."

"Us?" Cid asked.

Yuffie paled, "Where is he?"

"Yuffie don't over react…" Vincent said from his spot leaning against the wall.

"He?" cid asked looking between the two girls.

"Yuffie don't worry! He's up in the loft."

"God damn it WHO!"

Aerith and Yuffie spat out, "Sephiroth!"

Cid stared at the two then glanced at Vincent who nodded. Aerith looked between the two guests, "Please…. Please don't over react! I'll just go up and get him!" Aerith stood up and climbed up the ladder. Sephiroth sat on the bed with his back to the ladder. She quietly approached him and knelt down behind him, wrapping her arms around him. She buried her face in his neck and sighed, "Will you come down with me?" No reply. "I won't let them do anything, both Vincent and I will make sure of that…." Sephiroth sighed and leaned back into Aerith.

"I guess I might as well, it's not like I can hide or anything…."

Aerith gave his neck a final nuzzle before standing and grabbing his arm and leading him to the ladder. She and he climbed down amidst the stares of Yuffie, who was latched onto Vincent's arm and Cid who looked about to lose his second cigarette of the night. When the two stood on the floor Aerith protectively wrapped her arms around Sephiroth's arm and walked him up to the table. "Um… ta da?"

Cid was the first to talk, "If it ain't enough that your back from the dead you've got a freaky wing sticking out of your back, you out did yourself this time!"

Vincent smiled. `At least Cid is easy going.' He exchanged glances with the pilot. `He knows, just by seeing him once he knows he's different….' Vincent then turned his attention to the girl cutting of his arms circulation. "Yuffie," The girl looked up at him with wide afraid eyes. "You can let go now…"

Yuffie bit her lip and slowly released his arm. "Sorry…." She said sheepishly.

Aerith and Sephiroth stood there, Sephiroth having no idea what to do. Aerith looked around the room, "So… um… Here he is. See, he's not dangerous." She released his arm and gave him a gentle hug. "If anyone can testify that he's harmless it's me!"

Cid propped his legs up on the table, "Yeah, you got us there."

Vincent led Yuffie to the table and set down in a chair then sat down himself.

Cid was not a man who liked silence so he broke it again, "So I see you've still got Ayame."

"Yes, she's a good chocobo…"

"Oh, cid! Tell me about racing at the gold saucer!" Aerith burst out. She quickly grabbed a seat a crossed for the captain. She pulled Sephiroth down into the seat next to her.

Cid glanced over at Vincent, "I'm guessing you told her eh?" Vincent nodded. "OK, here's a story for you…" It seemed while cid told his story he and Aerith were the only ones who were talking a laughing. Sephiroth was simply to afraid to doing anything that might frighten Yuffie, Yuffie sat leaning against Vincent afraid that Sephiroth might flip out and kill them all, and Vincent was afraid that Yuffie would try her death grip again. "Oh, shit I gotta call the ship and tell `em they can leave." Cid reached in his pocket and pulled out his phone. As he dialed he looked over at Aerith, "Oh yeah, Tifa knows your back."

Aerith looked startled, "What, how?"

"Well to shoot on out here I had to cancel some shipments, Tifa's once every six months shipment among them… So for course she wasn't just going to let me off the phone without getting an explanation, so I told her. Not that I really think she believed me but…. Well Tifa's kind of off now… I mean when Cloud left she had a break down. He was the only thing she had left ya know? She puts on a good front of being ok, especially in front of the cameras, but we all know…."

"What did she say when you said I was back?"

"Nothin'. Nothin' at all! She was just really quiet then she said she'd reschedule and hung up."

Aerith felt something tug at her heart, `I wonder if she still held something against me….'

Vincent looked at his guests. It looked like they all could use some time to sleep and think things out, "I guess I'll have to put Yuffie and Cid on the couch together or one of you could sleep in the floor. "

"I don't give a damn were I sleep, I mean hell I shared a bed with just about everyone of our group when I went hauling my ass all around the world, " Cid said.

Vincent looked down at the still abnormally quiet Yuffie; "I'm guessing that ok with you right?" Yuffie nodded. He then turned to address Sephiroth, "You should relish this, I guarantee that she won't be like this long…" he said with a smirk.

Yuffie punched Vincent's arm and gave him a look. Finally a voice replied over the cell phone, Cid got to his feet and began talking to his co-captain. Vincent got up, pulling Yuffie with him. The two of them went over to the couch and opened it up. Aerith jumped up and retrieved blankets and pillows from the loft for the two. Sephiroth climbed up with her but didn't come down, he sacked out on the bed, curling up underneath the covers. Aerith wanted to go over to him but she had to get Yuffie and Cid set up first. Vincent bid the two girls and Cid goodnight and went into his room. Since Cid was still yelling into his phone Aerith sat down on the couch next to Yuffie.

She smiled happily, "So, what have you been up to?"

Yuffie turned and gave her a startled look, "How can you act like that," she said in a hushed voice, "your killer is living with you and from what I hear kissing you!"

Aerith blushed, "Oh, Vincent told you about that… Please Yuffie he's different you don't understand… I… I was banished from the promised land…."

"What?"

"I know… It doesn't make sense to me… but then I saw him, the planet was pushing him down because it didn't want him either… something just snapped inside of me. I mean…" Yuffie gazed at her older friend, just looking at the emotion on her face started to change her. "Yuffie did Vincent say we just kissed?"

"Yeah…"

"Well, um… we did more than that…."

Yuffie grinned. Although she hated to admit it Sephiroth was a handsome man if he wasn't mad, and now it seemed that had happened. The young ninja crept closer to her friend. The two got close, like little girls sharing a secret. "Yeah?"

Aerith blushed, "well we frenched and he felt my leg up. It would have gone farther if Vincent hadn't broken us up… OH! And today just as you guys were knocking on the door we were about to kiss again."

Yuffie tired to imagine what that would be like. But ever time she did she keep thinking of frenching Vincent. She blushed and shook her head. "I guess I was wrong… I'm sorry about not trusting him but I hope you two will be happy."

Aerith smiled warmly, "Thanks, just give it a while. You'll see…" Cid hung up his phone and lay down on the couch just as Aerith got up, shaking the whole bed in the process. Aerith gave Yuffie one more encouraging smile then went up to the loft. Sephiroth lay under the covers with his legs drawn up to his chest and his chin tucked in. His wing was wrapped around him protectively. The former flower girl and sighed. She shed her shoes, crept under the blanket, and scooted over to Sephiroth. She propped herself up on an elbow and gently pushed the hair from Sephiroth's face. He had a worried look on his face. Sephiroth let his body relax and rolled over so that he and Aerith faced. Aerith brought her hands to his chest and laid her head under his chin. The two didn't need to say anything, their just being close was enough to clam both of their anxieties. The two drifted off in each other's arms.

---------------

IV: a little unhitched?

--------------

Tifa paced her bar, her arms crossed. Her bar was in horrible shape, dark and damp. The window shades were all closed with the exception of the oval door window with cast eerie moonlight on the bar floor. Almost no one came anymore. The months since the final battle had worn on her. Tifa always envisioned her and Cloud marring and living happily ever after… but that never happened. He could never forget her… so he left. He left her alone to cry and worry again. She scratched her arms in frustration. `Aerith…. AERITH! S-she's back… no she's, she's dead… I-I have to go… I HAVE to go… Where was he going… he said something about freezing his butt off… of course! Icicle Inn, it would figure that Vincent would lock himself up there…' Tifa decided then and there that she was going to find out the truth. She threw on her jacket, grabbed some gil, and ran out the door. The cold Nilbahamn air hit Tifa's face and cooled her to the core. It didn't matter how she got there as long as she got there. Tifa's eyes caught sight of a black chocobo hitched to a post just outside a neighboring more successful bar. She looked around; no one was out on this cold night. Tifa made her way to the bird, unhitched it and led it out of the small town. Once she got it out of the town she flung herself on it's back and rode to Coast du soile to catch a boat.

A/n - I'm sorry to inform anyone who's really into this story but I probably won't be updating as often due to track and other spring events going on. Plus I'll be gone for five days in New York in mid April. If you can't tell I'm not a great fan of Tifa, or Cloud for that reason. I'm going to fit the two into the story later on.