Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Twisted Compulsion ❯ 13 ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Twisted Compulsion

Ch. 13

Before hand notes- rereading this I think I've been really out of character on the parts of Aerith and Sephiroth I'll try to fix that in the coming chapters. This story is going to get really dark, really fast.

---------

I: papa

---------

Aerith sunk to the floor. She wrapped her arms around herself sobbing bitterly the screen in front of her playing static. This was the first time she'd seen an image of her mother outside of her distorted memories and her father… She had no idea, no idea that her father was a scientist, a Shinra scientist nonetheless. Vincent walked to the former flower girl's side placing a comforting hand on her shoulder. She turned to look at him with tears pouring from her face.

"I've hesitated to show you this… I wasn't sure if you were ready. I feel it was a cruel twist of fate that the man Sephiroth sot for answers and comfort was as your father. I also thought it cruel that in your previous live you never knew the truth…" Vincent said.

Aerith gave him a perplexed look. "Sephiroth knew my father?"

Vincent turned away crossing his arms. "He knew of him, your father was one of the scientist assigned to the Jenova project. He was the main researcher too, that is until Hojo had him killed…"

The mention of her father's death and what she just saw on the screen brought new sobs. Vincent walked to the railing that overlooked the downstairs bedroom. "I knew you father…" Aerith turned back to Vincent still sobbing.

With his back to her he spoke, "You know more about me then most… You know I was assigned to guard the project members as they carried out their work in the Shinra mansion… But even before that I knew Hojo and your father. While Hojo was greedy and a glory hog your father was kind… I'm sure if he had lived he never would've let Hojo do the things he did to Sephiroth. Ghast treated his works with kindness, he understood they were living creatures…" Vincent looked over at Aerith, who still sat on the floor.

"You're father was a good man, one of many to fall at the hands of Hojo and Shinra…."

Aerith's eyes dropped from Vincent to the wooden floor. She wiped the tears from her cheeks and stood up. She walked to Vincent's side leaning with her arms against the railing. "He should know…"

Vincent nodded. "Yes, I thought it best to tell you first… maybe you'd like to tell him instead of me?"

Aerith sniffled and laid her chin atop her crossed arms. "Yeah… I think that's best. How about you go and send him here… I want to talk to him now." Vincent gave her a nod and left, a cold draft of air seeping in as he left.

Aerith closed her eyes and sighed, "Oh, papa…"

---------

II: my victim my love

---------

Sephiroth pulled his cape close around his neck. Snow had begun to fall and creep down his neck. Vincent had said she was waiting for him in a house a few streets down. What the hell was Aerith doing in some abandoned house? He rounded a snow-covered pine and saw it, just as Vincent described it. The house was tucked away in a corner with a high peaked roof and small-railed steps. The general walked up to the door and went in.

The house wasn't actually very warm but it was out of the wind and snow, which helped a lot. A sky light from the ceiling was, as far as Sephiroth, could tell was the only source of light. He shut the door behind him and shook the snow from his wing and hair. After this was accomplished he began looking for Aerith. She was nowhere to be seen.

"Aerith?" He asked the air.

"Down here," came her reply. Sephiroth walked forward and looked over the railing. There lay Aerith in her heavy winter coat sprawled out on the bed.

"Oh there you are," Sephiroth said as he descended the stairs. The wood and nails creaked under his footfalls. Aerith held a hand out to him and gave him a smile. It wasn't her normal cheery smile it was tinged with sadness. He took it and lay down next to her.

"What's wrong?"

Aerith's eyes began to glaze with tears. "I have something important to tell you, but first can you tell me everything you know about a man named Ghast?"

Sephiroth looked at Aerith a bit shocked at this question. "Well he was a scientist at Shinra, the head scientist before Hojo. He was a major part of the Jenova project having found the alien in the first place. He did most of the testing and planning, Hojo just introduced the idea of creating a child with her cells, me… Ghast knew so much… I wanted to meet him because I thought he'd have some answers. I read all his works but I wanted to talk face to face with him…" Sephiroth looked to Aerith. "Why did you want to know?"

Aerith's tears began to flow and she turned to face Sephiroth. "He's my father…" Sephiroth's eyes widen and mouth dropped at her confession. "I didn't know till this morning, Vincent told me. He knew all along."

Sephiroth smiled and moved in closer to Aerith so their foreheads touched. "Of course he knew, he knows a lot more then he lets on…" He smiled," Makes you wonder what else he's hiding…"

Aerith kissed Sephiroth gently. "Vincent said it was a strange twist of fate, our lives…"

Sephiroth returned it with vigor. "Well he was right. The one man I wanted to meet more than anything and I killed his daughter…"

Aerith turned on to her side and wrapped an arm onto Sephiroth. "Yes, but now you love his daughter. Don't you?"

Sephiroth returned her embrace. "Of course…" he sighed. "So strange how things work out…"

Sephiroth traced Aerith's face with his finger then leaned down to give her a passionate kiss. Aerith closed her eyes, and leaned forward to return his kiss. He was a wonderful kisser and she opened her mouth to his tongue. Sephiroth rolled Aerith on to her back and broke their kiss momentarily to remove his coat. As he removed his Aerith did the same. She wriggled and her arms out and tossed her coats to floor.

Just as she turned back to Sephiroth he captured her mouth again in a fierce embrace. When he finally broke their kiss she needed to gasp for breath. His mouth moved down to her neck and her deep neckline as his hand slipped under her skirt and between her thighs. The rest of the day was a blur as the two became one in the same bed that Aerith was conceived in.

---------

III: a friend

---------

Cloud slammed his fist on to the table causing the two glasses to shake. "What?!" he yelled. Tifa jumped at his emotion. The two were in a bar in Rocket Town. She had hugged her old friend in a warm embrace that was not returned. Cloud had changed, and the revelation of Aerith existence made that clear...

"Y-yeah… at least that's what Cid says. He and Aerith are over at The Icicle inn at Vincent's with Yuffie. I'm going there now to see if it's true…" Tifa said quietly.

Cloud rubbed is forehead. "Been so empty with out her…" Tifa felt her heart shatter at his confession but hid it behind a smile.

"I want to meet her Cloud, Lets go." Tifa reached out and took Cloud's hand. "The two of us, lets go and meet her…"

Cloud looked into Tifa brown eyes and nodded. "Yes, lets do that…" The two rose right then and there and went out to hire a pilot. It didn't take long, both had acquired enough money to convince any pilot to drop what they were doing and transport them.

Tifa settled in next to Cloud in the small two-engine plane. As the engine roared to life Cloud reached down and gave Tifa's hand a squeeze.

"Thank you Tifa, you're a good friend…"

`Friend… yes that's all I'll every be…' Tifa thought sadly behind her smile. She turned away from Cloud and let tears slid down her face. The plane took flight and the two were off in the cold air to Icicle Inn.

---------

IV: Announcement

---------

Finally at around dinnertime Aerith and Sephiroth got dressed and left Aerith's home. The two had loitered in the warm bed in each other arms. It was the avoidance of having a visitor; namely Yuffie, barge in on them that finally prompted them to get dressed. Hand in hand the two walked back to Vincent's cabin. They couldn't help but smile. Sephiroth couldn't remember a time when he was so happy and content. Looking back he realized he had never been this whole and content before.

Fingers intertwined with Aerith's Sephiroth opened Vincent's cabin door for the two. Yuffie jumped up from her seat at the table but Cid got out the first word.

"Where the hell were you?" The gruff captain asked.

Yuffie walked up to the two. "Yeah, really! You two were gone all freaking day!"

The new lovers exchanged glance and smiled fiercely. Vincent sat down at the table, a smile on his face as well. He knew. Aerith stepped forward guiding Sephiroth behind her. He wrapped his arms around her waist. "We were at my house… and over some events… well… we have an announcement to make."

Yuffie looked over the two's position then her eyes widen and her mouth dropped. "Oh my god!" she exclaimed. Aerith smiled at her young friend.

"I guess you know what I'm going to say…"

"Oh my GOD!" Yuffie covered her mouth and began jumping up in down repeating the phrase.

"We're getting married." Aerith finally spat out. Yuffie let out a small scream and ran to embrace her friend. Sephiroth release Aerith allowing her to return Yuffie's hug. Cid and Vincent also got up. Cid walked up to Sephiroth and gave him a good-hearted slap on his arm.

"Good for you, you picked a good one." Sephiroth smiled and nodded in acknowledgement to new friend. Yuffie finally released Aerith who was then hugged by Cid. Vincent then approached Sephiroth. The general had a strange feeling at being approached by him, he didn't know why. He smiled at the dark man.

"I've been wondering what other secrets you've hidden away…" Sephiroth said to the older man.

Vincent smiled enough to show off some white teeth. "I have to admit that I'm running out as of late…" He clasped Sephiroth on the shoulder and looked into his green eyes giving him a long and meaningful look. He then turned and was lunged upon by Aerith her arms wrapping around his neck. Vincent's arms went around her back and they held to each other in a tight embrace. Cid came to Sephiroth's side and led the man to the table where he began piling him a plate. Sephiroth looked to Aerith to see her being drug by her hand by a chattering Yuffie to the couch. The girls were too excited to eat it seemed. He caught something like `planning your wedding' escape the teenager's mouth. Aerith caught his eye and gave him a loving smile before turning her attention to her excited friend. Sephiroth turned back to his food.

`You didn't know a thing you spoke of Jenova…'

A/N - Hey, new chapter Finally! This will be the last chapter posted on FF.net since I'm going to start boycotting them since their basically bitches, I'm fed up and so one of my friend. You can still catch more additions to this story and others of mine at my MM.org accounts. Anyways, besides all my ranting… like I said in my before hand notes that things are gonna get dark, things are wrapping up.

MM.org account.

http://www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/src.php/u/86535