Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Unforgivable -Edition 1- ❯ Lies and Deceit ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 1 Lies and Deceit

"Uh, Selphie, can you just shut-up for two seconds and listen to me." The auburn haired man said buttoning his pants.

"Where are you going Irvy? I thought maybe we could just lay here for a minute." Selphie asked ignoring that he told her to shut-up.

The cowboy man ignored her questions and left the room.

"Irvy, but, I thought you loved me. This was supposed to be special." Selphie cried out after him as she sat entangled in bed sheets, she had just made love in for the first time. A single crystal tear rolled down her cheek, quickly wiping it away with the back of her hand. ("He must have class or something, I am sure he wouldn't just leave me like that after we first made love. Unless he had a good reason. I should go find him and apologize..") The brunette thought as she stood up quickly putting her clothes on, and heading out the door. As she turned the corner she found Irvine and a fire red haired girl were leaning against his wooden dorm door, KISSING and touching. "Irvine!" Selphie cried out running over.

The cowboy turned around to see Selphie in tears. "Oh, you, I told you we were over, stop pestering me." Irvine lied and turned back to the red head, opening the door and slamming it in Selphie's tear stricken face.

A few students glanced over watching the `lovers' quarrel. Down the hall 3 figures approached where the yelling had been.

The tall masculine man, and Silver haired women followed along side Seifer who was in the middle approaching Selphie. "What the HELL is going on?" Seifer snarled to Selphie who's back was too him.

The yellow dressed girl turned and ran right through Seifer and Fujin pushing them out of the way as she threw open her dorm door slamming it shut, tossing herself on the bed.

He ran his fingers through his slicked back blond hair as he raised a eyebrow. "Was Selphie crying?" Seifer asked brushing himself off, as he waved students away.

"AFFIRMITIVE." Fujin replied.

"Probably the damn wanna-be cowboy, ya know." Raijin commented looking towards Irvine's dorm.

Seifer's eyes became enraged with furry. "I swear, if he did anything to cause her…" The silver haired women placed a hand on her friends shoulder.

"CALM." Fujin replied trying to strike reason within him. "TALK. SELPHIE." Albino said taking her hand off his shoulder.

The blond took a breath and walked down to Selphie's dorm room leaving Raijin and Fujin to wait in the hall.

To Be Continued-