Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Unforgivable -Edition 1- ❯ Revelation ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 2 -REVELATION-

The young blond sat in a chair waiting for the roar of the shower to die down. ("I hope she is alright. Why am I feeling like this. Why should I care..") Seifer thought.

Selphie turned the handle shutting the shower off, pulling a small yellow towel around her. Looking into the mirror. "Am I really that unlovable? I am worthless aren't I? Why did he do that to me? Its all my fault, I shouldn't have believed him when he said that he loved me. How could he? How could anyone?" Selphie said to the mirror.

The words stung like a dagger slowly cutting his throat, as he found out that she wasn't as happy as she normally was. ("Please Selphie, your not, your, wonderful.") Seifer thought wishing he could say that.

Walks out to her main room where Seifer sat. "SEIFER!" Selphie yelled not caring that she was in only a towel. "What the hell are you doing in my dorm!?" The young girl questioned. ("Please don't leave me, what am I saying he doesn't care about me. Why would he? *Sighs*)

"Selphie.." The tall blond stammered. "Your not worthless." Seifer said looking at the floor trying to choose his words carefully.

~*~*~*~

"SEIFER. FOUND." Fujin snickered to Raijin.

"He going to get killed, ya know." The masculine man said with a smirk.

~*~*~*~

The flipped haired girl leaned against the wall across from him slowly sliding down, keeping herself covered as she hide her tear stricken face.

Seifer walked over standing above her and to Selphie's and Seifer's surprise he leaned down and pulled her into his arms, cradling her like you would a child, in a thunder storm.

Emerald eyes looked up to Seifer after a few minutes of crying in his chest. "Seifer,.." Selphie asked and was interjected by Seifer.

"Selphie, I swear .." ("She is going to think I am a loser, damn why am I caring..") "If Irvine did anything to …cause you to feel like that I will…"

"Seifer, I just want to forget him. I just shouldn't have believed him…" Selphie said with emerald green eyes that flooded again with tears. ("Seifer? Comforting me? This must be some trick.. But, I don't care, please Seifer don't hurt me..") Selphie questioned her thoughts as she sobbed into his chest.

The former knight slid his trench coat off and wrapped around her, since she was shivering from crying. "Selphie.." Seifer managed to say as he held her tight. Then the door flung open, a figure stood in the door. They both looked up.

To Be Continued-