Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Unforgivable -Edition 1- ❯ Taking a Breath ( Chapter 19 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 19 -Taking a Breath-

A few weeks passed, the ex-knights wounds healed quickly from the Cure spells. Everything was back to normal, the sun was bright, shining down onto the shimmering metallic structure so many called home.

Three figures made there way down and through the crowded halls toward the familiar slab of wood, with yellow flowers taped on. Running his rough hands through the brushed back blond bristles as he tapped his fist on the door.

A few moments of taping his foot, the oak wood door opened, the scent of lavender filing his senses as the young mother stood in the doorway wearing a long comfortable golden yellow dress fitting her form loosely.

"Hello Raijin, Fujin, ...Seify." Her lips extending into a larger smile as the tall blond leaned down gently pressing his rough, crimson lips to her soft rose petal lips for a brief second.

"Nice to see that smile on your face again, Sephy." Rubbing his neck slightly. "Um, I know you dont want to go far from summer.. So, would you mind accompanying me to the Quad?" (OH HYNE... I cant believe I am doing this... She is going to slap me so, hard...)

Emerald eyes flashed between the three all with a small michevious smile formed upon there mouths. ".....Alright.. Raijin, Fujin...Um.." (I wonder what is going on...they all are acting weird..)

"Dont worry, ya know."

The silver haired woman her ruby eyes lessening her worries. "AFFIRMATIVE. WILL WATCH."

"Thank you. Summer is in her room, keep the window locked." The worried mother said taking her loves arm, heading down the hall.

A energetic, smiling, tattooed faced man ran up. "Hey Selphie! Seifer.." Zell nodded to the older boy.

"Chicken-wuss." Seifer replied ever so graciously. (Hurry up and leave chickenwuss!)

Shaking her flipped, brunette haired head. "Both of you..." With a slight giggle. "Good afternoon, Zell. Summer is with Fujin and Raijin back at my room." Selphie said reliving the hyper blond from asking.

"THANKS!" The martial artist said with a jump as he bolted towards her dorm.

"Move it." The tall blond stated pushing past a group of students exiting the Quad.

Both of them walked through the Quad the air smelling of roses and tulips. The young star filled eyed woman chattering on and on. "Wow! I cant wait for the Garden Festival next year! Summer is going to LOVE it!!" (Why is Seifer not talking? He has been silent this whole time!) "Seifer..."

"Seifer..."

Nudging the tall rouged man from his thoughts.

"Ahh, oh, Um.. sorry..." The sea-green eyed man `awoke' as he turned to his `girlfriend' her sparkling green eyes focused on his.

"What is wrong, Seify?" She asked her eyes filled with worry.

Gesturing towards the bench to there right, she sat down as the deep in thought man pulled a box from his pocket. Taking her delicate hands into his as he kneeled in front of her. (Okay, get yourself together man, ya know.. Ahh, now I sound like Raijin.. Take a breath, you wrote this 4 months ago for her time to.. just do it..)

.......er....Um.....

I love you, Sephy...

Here it goes...

Through everything,...

You see through me..

my Stubbornness...

rowdiness...

but,

with you I am different...

its as if you have put me into a trance...

with your beauty...

your enthusiasm...

Your unconditional ...Love...

I have loved you ever since we were little..

You make my day so ...meaningful

I know this probably sounds dumb..

But without you..

I dont think I could carry on..

Selphie Tilmitt, I love you

Will you marry me?

Seifer asked as he opened the small black velvet box contained a silver ring diamonds circling all the way around, a large diamond in the middle.

Her emerald eyes stared at the ring, the inside engraved words read..

"Loving you more everyday S&S Forever"

Crystal like tears fell down her cheeks as she leaped forward hugging the man before her, with a death like grip.

"Is that a Yes? Or a No?" The tall spike blond haired proposing man asked with a slight chuckle of nervousness.

"YES!" Taking a breath, as he slid the ring onto her finger. "I love you, Seifer... I love you so much."

To be continued--