Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Unforgivable -Edition 1- ❯ Suprise During Chaos ( Chapter 25 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 25 -Suprise During Chaos

Construction continued to corrupt the hallways of Balamb Garden. One year till it would be complete with new classrooms, twice as many. Expanding the training center, adding a pool for exercising and expanding SeeD capabilities. Family dorms, for those that have siblings here and such.

Esther announced recently that a garden will be built there, yet will not have flying capabilities till later on.

"Daddy!" Summer yelped as she ran to her father who had barely gotten the door open.

Picking his daughter up he smothered her in kisses rubbing his nose against hers as she leapt climbed down.

"Where is Mommy?" Seifer asked as he tossed his trench coat onto the chair. (She is getting so big, heh, only 1 year and 4 month old,...she is very perceptive..)

"Right here." Selphie yawned and looked flushed as she came out of the bathroom.

Walking over he felt her head. "You sick?"

"I think I just have the flu or something. I'm okay."

Seifer grabbed a small pink sweater from the closet and Summer slipped into it. "Come on Selphie. You were sick yesterday, and the day before too. You looked fine last night. lets go see Dr. Kadowokie and see if she can give you a pill or something."

Reluctantly Mrs. Almasy nodded taking Summer's other hand as they continued to the infirmary.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Confirming the results, checking her clipboard twice before preceding to the waiting Mr., Mrs., and Miss. Almasy in the small room, boxes piled high. "I am sorry for the mess in here." Shaking her head, as she glances at the room and back to them. "Well, I am not sure if this is good news or bad, due to the reconstruction of Garden and such."

"What's wrong?!" Seifer demanded with Summer's who's eyes were locked on the thin piece of wood the doctor held between her gentle hands.

"Mr. Almasy, do not be worried. I just wanted to say Congratulations, Mrs. Almasy you are 4 months pregnant. Oh how familiar this seems." Chuckled Dr. Kadowokie.

"Wats presagant?" Summer asked crunching her face up in curiosity.

Both her parents smiled at her including the elderly lady in the white lab coat.

"It means you are going to have a little brother or sister." Seifer explained as he kissed Selphie gently with excitement.

Summer still confused yet hugged her Mommy without hesitation assuming it was a good thing.

"Mrs. Almasy, I want you to take three days to get better. I am going to prescribe some pills to hopefully subside your morning sickness. No heavy labor, take things light."

"No worries there! I am a coordinator I only have to direct people!" Selphie beamed as she kissed her daughter on the forehead, hoping to her feet. Feeling woozy she sat back down and smiled happily.

"Congratulations!" Rinoa congratulated as they stood wide-eyed.

Squall smirked. "Great way to get out of work. Slacker."

Seifer quirked a eyebrow at Quistis who then became quite amused. As she turned to her husband.

"Are you implying I am a slacker?"

"Huh? No, I said who gets pregnant during.. wait... Your not?"

"Yes I am."

All opened there eyes wide as Squall passed out.

"Your Pregnant too?!" Selphie once again beamed with happiness.

"Yes." Quistis said with a I'm so happy look on her face.

Jumping up slightly while clung to her father.

"COMFUSED." Summer said hoping the word she learned yesterday was right at a time like this.

Everyone glanced over, Fujin blushed.

"Fu! You got her talking like you, ya know!" Raijin complained as he stood on the other side of the room.

Selphie giggled. "I think it's cute!"

Fujin softened her worried expression and smiled her rare smile. As a camera flashed. everyone turned to see Cid and Matron holding a camera snapping pictures.

"What's with the pictures old man." Seifer smiled with his sarcasm.

Matron covered her mouth with her hand holding back a laugh. "I never thought I would see the day all of you, willingly none the less, talked without a fight of some sort." She nodded to Raijin and Fujin in which was a condolence, since they had broken up 3 months prior, yet are still a posse. A small smile formed on her lips as she saw something no one else noticed. In the corner Fujin and Zell stood holding hands.

To be continued--