Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Unforgivable -Edition 1- ❯ We just want some.... Hotdogs, and Applsauce!! ( Chapter 26 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 26 -We just want some... hot-dogs and applesauce!

Sweat glistened the newly married man's bare chest as he moved another large, long metal pipe 90 degrees to the left of the front gates of Balamb.

Afternoon's cold breeze blew swiftly, causing the hard working SeeD's and Cadets to take a long relaxing breath before continuing their work.

Chimes were heard over the P.A. system.

A soft voice came over the system. "Squally can you please go get me some hotdogs?"

A loud voice interrupted the melodic voice of Quistis Leonhart. "Seify, go help Squally hehe, and get me some Applesauce. Oh, and a coloring book for Summer, the CHOCOFLYFISH book.... pwease?"

Even through the long day's heavy construction work students filled the halls with small giggles and chuckles.

Both Squall and Seifer glanced to each other as they climbed into the SeeD vehicle.

"Hey, ...Squally?"

A frown formed on his face as he glanced over, too tired to argue over his nickname. "What?"

"Why out of all the girls in the Garden, in the world did we marry the two that had access to the P.A. system 24/7?"

Chuckling as they reached the town of Balamb. lazily they slid out of the blue Hummer walking into the grocery store.

"Seify?" Squally asked slightly amused.

Also to tired to argue, the tall blond smirked. "What Squally?"

"What IS a Chocoflyfish?"

"You mean, Headmaster! Hero! Does NOT know what a Chocoflyfish is?!" Seifer asked in a astonished voice, his mouth wide open.

Raising his gaze to his usual rival. "No. So what is it?"

"How the hell should I know." Seify chuckled as well as Squally as they walked down a ile.

"What did they want again?" Mr. Squally-Wally asked.

Scratching his head he turned his gaze to the other occupants in the store gazing at them. Turning his gaze once again to Seifer nodding as he noticed too. Grinning the tall blond wrapped his arm around his headmaster's waist continuing to walk down a ile.

"I think they wanted ... OH, look they have Air and War Heads!" Screeched Seifer with a look that a five year old had when they received a long awaited present.

"Suits you." Commented Squall beaming with joy as he noticed there was Fresca.

~*~*~*~*~

"Where are they?" Asked the pregnant blond woman laying in the lawn chair now in her husbands office watching the SeeD's work through the windows.

"Unky Squally and Daddy taking long time." Summer stated pacing the floor then ran to the window as the machine slowly raised itself up.

Tilting her head to the left. "Quistis, do you think they forgot?" Selphie asked looking down at her large round tummy.

"Knowing them..."

"YUP." Both simotaniously responded.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Looking at the inside of Balamb made you think that if missiles hit you wouldn't be able to notice.

Seifer held two large brown paper bags in his arms as well as Squall. Walking into the 3rd floor office there wives looked over shaking there heads.

"Here you go girls." Said the tall blond haired man setting his bags down on the oak desk then headed back to work with Squall.

~*~*~*~*~

Just as both arrived back to there working posts the P.A. system once again sounded.

"SQUALLY, SEIFY! GET YOUR BUTTS BACK TO THE STORE! We just want some.... hotdogs and applesauce!! And don't forget the Chocoflyfish coloring book!" Screeched the two pregnant woman on a mood change as they looked in the back seeing only empty packages and bottles of air and war heads, with the empty 5 bottles of Fresca.

Laughter once again corrupted the Garden halls as the two men slowly walked back to the parking lot mumbling obscenity's at passing students.

(Great staff huh? So polite.. lol anyway back to the story.)

~*~*~*~*~

The distraught men entered the store once again walking over to the kids section browsing through the coloring books.

"I can't find a ...CHOCOFLYFISH one anywh..."

"LOOK! I found it!!" Squall yelled with excitement as if he had won a good video game.

Knocking there heads as they stared at the creature on the front. "Tales of the Evil CHOCOFLYFISH" It looked like a mixture between a gold chocobo, a green butterfly, and a Goldfish.

"Selphie is weird." Is all Squall could reply as they checked out heading back to Balamb once again.

~*~*~*~*~

"Look Sweethearts we found the coloring book! The Chocoflyfish!!" Both men screeched as they rushed into the 3rd floor office again.

Summer ran over taking the book gently. "GRATITUDE."

Seifer leaned back chuckling. "My lil Sephfu." Selphie grinned at her daughter as she raced over to color by the window.

Just as they slipped back to work the intercom filled the air again. Before the girls could respond.

"SEIFY, SQUALLY GO GET YOUR WIVES THE HOTDOGS AND APPLESAUCE." Yelled 80% of the Garden students and staff.

"Thank you everyone." Quistis giggled and shut off the P.A. system.

Turning a bright rose red the two men for the millionth time went to the store finally arriving back with the hotdogs and applesauce. Entering in the 3rd floor spacious office for the 3rd time, they both dropped the bags.

Quistis, Selphie, and Summer sat eating Hotdogs covered in applesauce.

"But..." Seifer's jaw dropped open, then looked to see chickenwuss laying on the floor as if he was pummeled by a thousand Behemoth's.

Smiling sweetly both girls glanced to there husbands. "Nevermind, we found some applesauce in the freezer and then.." Glancing over to Zell. "Zell, was nice enough to bring us some hotdogs."

Grumbling was heard from the heap on the floor. "Bring, you guys sent your fanclub after me when I walked into the cafeteria with fresh, oh so beautiful hotdogs."

Seifer and Squall collapsed on the floor exhausted.

To be continued--