Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ your not so tough ❯ Road to Wutai ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n: ok if the next chapters are a little later its because well I have a small bit of writers block. And the fact that I just got onimusha 3 isn't helping. I'm having issues with thinking of funny situations because well believe it or not I'm not a people person. And I don't talk to people that often………. So umm send me ideas, funny situations, romance things… I don't know if you don't eventually something will come to me.

ok sitting here nothings coming listening to music still nothing. Any way thank you reviewers. The reviews are much appreciated also is constructive criticism.

"So what is the game plan now?" Yuffie said happily clapping her hands together.


"What do you mean what's the game plan. We go into Wutai do a little `o this little `o that. We done, right?" Barret said pounding his hands on the operations room table.


"That sound's pretty simple since most of the Wutai ninja's are probably out there looking for yous toos. I like it when things are simple." cid while lighting a cigarette and leaning back in his chair.


"Ok now that that's taken care of what's with the buggy?" Tifa asked cid who looked like he was ready to fall asleep. Smack


"Wake up and answer me." Tifa said glaring at the man who was now on the floor.


"Damn harpy I am up. The buggy I went out and got so none of those damn chocobos would get hurt. Fuck that smarted" cid said rubbing his bruised cheek.


"Let's go then." Yuffie said.

=.= 3 hours later at the coast of Wutai =.=

"I still don't see why we have to park so far away." Yuffie said getting into the large green buggy.


"shaddup after that whole Sephiroth thing it took a long time to fix this ol' ship o' mine. It ain't happenin' again" cid said stuffing so stuff into the trunk. After they all piled into the car they went off driving to Wutai.

=.= Back at the Highwind =.=

"So when are we…." Reeve said looking around the ship finding it empty.


"Hey they forgot me. That was rude" reeve shrugged looking around.


"Ahhh oh well I forgive `em. I'm going back to bed." Reeve said yawning and walking back into the control room.

=.= Somewhere else in the Wutai area =.=

"damn you know what I think we forgot reeve." Barret said looking from the window. Everyone just shrugged.


"Yo someone wanna switch me seats it stinks over here." Yuffie said holding her nose. Barret just scoffed at her and mumbled


"Hey I ain't cut out for these enclosed spaces."


"HEY all ya'll better keep it quite or I'll put on the polka music again." Cid shouted from the front. At that everyone shut up.


"Hey" Cloud exclaimed "Does this thing got a VCR and TV?" he asked


"Yeah I guess why?" Cid asked


"We could always watch the play me and teef did at the gold saucer." Cloud said giggling a bit.


"You mean the one where tif kicked everyone's butt including yours?" Barret said


"Yep" cloud said happily.


"Let's not" Tifa said looking out the window. Everyone sighed in defeat.


"Why the hell do they put freaking stoplights in the middle of a field?" cid said angrily tapping his fingers on the steering wheel.


"Hey I got another Idea" Cloud exclaimed again pulling what looked like a goose puppet from his pocket.


"Um what the hell is that thing for?" Red XII asked.


"Hey a car. Yo Cid roll down the window." Cloud said putting the puppet on his hand. The car stopped next to them and had his windows rolled down. Cloud sat there calmly and looked at him. He raised the goose puppet a little and got his attention. Then Cloud opened the goose puppets mouth and he went "WAAAAAANK (goose sound)". The whole car erupted in laughter as the guy in the car drove away a little freaked.


"That was great" Yuffie said. Everyone was laughing still as they drove along ever Tifa who looked a little embarrassed by her husband's behavior.


"Lookie another car." Yuffie pointed to a black Volkswagen beetle. Everyone just smirked evilly. This continued for hours of fun until they got to Wutai. Then the laughter quickly faded.

a/n: ok I do the goose puppet thing all the time when I'm driving around with my sister. It's fun try it but you do get a lot of weird looks. Know what I think I'm out of my rut thanks to onimusha tactics. I beat it last night. Still haven't beat onimusha three but I will. I'm the biggest onimusha fan you'll ever meet.