Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ your not so tough ❯ CHARGE!! ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n: this may not be very humorous. Fight scene, talking, something to that effect. You'll like the next chapter or the epilogue though it will be a bit strange, (leans closer to my audience and whispers) but then again I am bit strange me self.

"So how do we approach this" cid said as he stepped out of the car.


"Stealthily is always a good choice." Vincent replied


"I concur" Yuffie said in a strong mature voice.


"Ok then how do we go about THAT." cid said staring at them. Everyone was quite for a moment.


"Aww fuck stealthy, get in the damn buggy. We's driving right through them soldiers." cid said hopping into the buggy and starting it up.


"Alright then now that that's settled let's go" Red XII said


"Sure why not" Tifa said


"Damn straight" Barret said


"Whatever..(Who are you squall)" Vincent said


"Yay!" Yuffie exclaimed


"Alrighty let's mosey" cloud said receiving several bonks on the head.


"Say that in my car again boy I'll make ya run there." cid said as he put his foot to the gas making the buggy speed off toward the guards at the gate.


"Let's roll up the windows" was heard somewhere in the back seat. Everyone agreed and rolled up their windows. The gate came nearer and nearer as the speed up. The buggy went right through the thick wooden gate but then it stalled and started to spin. It spun right into the weapons shop. The car started to smoke as everyone got out with their weapons drawn. When the smoke and dust cleared everyone saw the samurai type soldiers running at them from all sides, even from the wrecked weapons shop.


"What the hell? Who the hell are all of these people?" cloud said as Yuffie shrugged and scratched her head. The samurai's drew their swords and prepared to charge.


"Wait wait stop. What did I tell you about harming the girl." Said a strong voice. From a clearing of soldiers stepped a tall thin man. He had long black hair that was mostly slicked back except for one strand that caressed his face. He wore a dark blue suit with a red tie much like the Turks used too. His face was very mature looking but still young at every detail. His skin looked very smooth except the scar that ran down the left side of his face. (Im going for a sakiyo from yuyu hakusho look. Ya know cute but extremely evil inside.)


"Did I not tell you that my wife is not to be harmed." The mysterious guy said.


"WIFE!" everyone said in unison.


"Since I am the only unmarried girl here I assume you mean me. Let me tell you I sure as hell would pick you to be my husband." Yuffie said as she gave him a look of disgust and loathing.


"Samurais…. you wouldn't happen to be from Gallic (thinking of DBZ ya know super gallic gun)… would you?" Vincent said quietly


"Yes you should recognize us. Oh how rude I believe my wife does not know the name of her husband. It is Yoh Mazaki." Yoh said kissing her hand. Smack


"Don't kiss me you pu…" Vincent cut off Yuffie.


"You are the son of Catura Mazaki." Vincent said loudly


"You do remember. To say the least I am surprised since you have not been home in such a long time." he said smirking. Vincent glared at him and the rest of the group stared at Vincent.


"We'll reminisce later Vincent, but I do believe Lord Godo favors a word with his daughter and her kidnappers." Yoh said waving some soldiers in to take them.


"Ok one they are my FRIENDS, not kidnappers smartass. And two your not my husband ugly." Yuffie said as the soldier roughly pulled them away.

A/n: when I started this chapter I didn't plan on them getting captured but I changed my mind. By the way, neko yuff I did read your story but my review thing is crap and won't work so the next time you update it tell me and I'll read it k. it's actually quiet a good story. All you other people that read my author notes go read it.