Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ your not so tough ❯ That wasn't the best idea ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n: ok 12 pack of mug root beer. Check. Bag of peanut butter m&ms. Check. Blanket. Check. Ok I'm ready to write me another chapter.

"Dear daughter how I have missed you." Godo said as he ran to his daughter and hugged her. Yuffie shoved him away.


"I'm not going to be the daughter of a man who blames her friends for kidnapping her." Yuffie said her voice fill with seriousness.


"You've been corrupted. Can't you see that these people well their horrible especially this beast." Godo said poking at Vincent with a saber leaving a small cut in his shirt and flesh.


"Don't talk about my best friend like that. And if you hurt him again so help me" Yuffie said shaking her fist in his face.


"Ha you'll do what you hit anyone we'll kill all of those dirty kidnappers." Godo said


"We are just so happy to have you home in time for your wedding." He added turning her back to him. Vincent started to flinch. He was doing the best he could to control the raging demons inside. All four of them took it as an insult to be called `beasts'.


"Listen here old man, but I think it's my choice who I am gonna marry and it ain't that sleaz bag outside. If anyone it would be vinnie." Yuffie covered her mouth at the last statement she hadn't meant for that to come out. Everyone gasped Vincent stood there quiet shocked though he did have a pleasant smile on his face.


"Well you marry him or your `vinnie' dies" Godo said turning his head slightly. Yuffie was so mad it was indescribable if she were an animal she would have pounced on him and went for the jugular. She glared at him when Vincent said.


"It would not be worth it. I fear not death, but you being unhappy, Yuffie" Yuffie stared at him for a while.


"I am sorry Vincent, I think I would be better if you were living. Old man fine I'll marry the fagot, but you let my friends and Vincent live and go free." Yuffie said angrily.


"Ok then we'll prepare wedding plans then." Godo said


"Guards take them away and announce an execution." Godo added smugly.


"What hey you said you'd let them go" Yuffie said through clenched teeth.


"I can't let animals run amuck." Godo said smugly again. That was it Vincent couldn't handle it anymore. He was being overcome. The demons were taking away his consciousness. As the guards approached them Vincent stepped forward with his head bowed down. His body started to tremor and his clothes started to absorb into his body. Shiny bluish black fur soon covered him as he bowed down to the ground his wing sprang out of his back. The samurai guards wacked at him with their katanas like children do with a rattle. Vincent's body took flight and sprung around knocking the guards over. The rest of the gang beat the crap out of their awe struck guards. Just as they were almost free Yoh came in with a glowing purple collar. He jumped upon the enraged Vincent and strapped the collar around his neck. Instantly purple lighting sprang out of Vincent's body as he was transformed back unconscious.


"Such a brave man your husband is." Godo said as Vincent was dragged out of the room by several guards.


"Thank you sir" Yoh said politely.

The rest of the crew had their hands roped and were led off to the jail leaving only Yuffie, Godo, and Yoh.


"Be strong Yuffie" Tifa said as she was being led away.


"I want to go to the jail," Yuffie said forcefully


"Oh no my lovely wife your coming to my home." Yoh said from his corner.


"Great some place worst." Yuffie loudly. Yoh grabbed her hand and led her down the pagoda toward his house. Several minutes and kicked shins later Yuffie found herself once again locked in a house. She stared out her window at the sight of many men setting up a stage where she supposed everyone would be executed.


"You shouldn't fret, you know." Came a voice from the shadows it was Yoh.


"I will always be unhappy unless I am near Vincent." Yuffie said sadly.


"It is truly sad how a proud Gallic changed into such a beast." Yoh said shaking his head.


"Tell me…. why would you work for such a man as my father." Yuffie said


"It is a long story, but you do have time" Yoh said sitting down.


"Gallic is a country that not many know about. It is quiet big actually, not many leave because it is known as paradise. We have a very strong army, but the last ruler, my father, was a pacifist. He was friends with Vincent when he was a kid." Yoh said thinking about something.


"I think it is time you learned of Vincent's past. My father had a friend when he was young. His name was Vincent valentine his parents had died when he was young. I think he raised himself in the woods outside Gallic. I have heard that my father and him were inseparable. One day a lone marksman came to Gallic. Vincent was mesmerized by his way of shooting. The marksman took him on as an apprentice. When the marksman left Vincent was told to follow him so he said goodbye to my father and left. That was 54 years ago I think. My father was crushed when he heard what shinra did to his friend. He even went to look for his coffin, but never found it." Yoh said shaking his head.


"What happened to your father?" Yuffie asked


"Well time took its toll I think. He died and I took over and our army became a mercenary nation. We got a call from Godo and I was shocked to hear that you were taken by `the' Vincent Valentine. So I went in hopes to see him." Yoh said


"I really don't think your father would want you too kill his best friend." Yuffie said sitting next to him.


"Perhaps your right. Yuffie I must be going. I need to talk to someone." Yoh said as he got up and left the room.

a/n: oh is Yoh reconsidering being bad. Maybe I don't really know yet. What was in that collar around vincent's neck. Heres a hint it's onimusha related.