Fire Emblem Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ A New World ❯ Snow White And The Hedge-Rabbit ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Joanna now with Molly talking about her father as she cried in her arms, C.T. approached resting his hand on her shoulder "I can relate I've lost people too." he said sternly "w-well your father is still alive isn't he?" she said sobbing softly "well I first met him at 21 so I only new him a for a while not my entire life. Molly take care,I'm heading back to Neverland. He said as they kiss, he then kissed Jo on the forehead and took off.
Lunar alone with his thoughts as he looks to the skies "well where ever you are I got it done sir.'' he said proudly as Merlin takes away the book still bleeding "whoever did this must have had a bad grudge" the wizard said sulking knowing Sora could get killed if he tries to get revenge.
Thunder with Marcia discussing the matter on hand "well looks like it's just you and me cutie pie" Marcia said flirting with him "Marcia can you flirt later if those heartless show up and your not on guard I might have to kill you, to save you and I can let it happen." he said with an evil smirk. "oooo you can be so mean at times!" she said pouting.
Across town Ashley hovering in the air holding onto Pyro as C.T. looks up "well people hold on tight this si a one way trip to Neverland." he said as he morphed into powered form. "Chaos Control!" they are all warping "Dad tell me what with Joanna?" Ashley asked "well lets just say after killing Winnie the Pooh she realized she misses her father."
"why would Lunar do that?" asked Pyro "ask him I'm sure he has his reasons" said C.T. as soon as they land C.T.teleports away "well guess everything is back to normal" said Ashley as she heads to the tree house.
Back in Traverse Town Miles resting on Titania's lap as she's feeding him grapes Cosmo looking on quite jealous Lunar appears well people I've got to go to Neverland again, Thunder I need you to rescue Snow White...... ""What!?! Why me!" he scoffed "because you can wield a bow besides Marcia is going with you as back up." Lunar smiled as Marcia jumped up and down excited "oh goodie me and Thunder!!"
Thunder gave a dirty look "great, I have to rescue this one bitch and I got Marcia with that damn mare." Thunder scoffed as he removed the 'Dildo Axe' that's not very nice said Cosmo waving her finger. "Sorry ma'am. Well let's bounce woman Thunder removed his Chaos Emerald and "Chaos Control!"
They both leave. The next place they arrive is a forest a nice quite place. Birds are chirping the area is nice and clean nature is all around them 'why the hell did Peach BAIL LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE, THISWORLD BE HOME FOR HER' Thunder said to him self out loud.
Of course another call to nature was about to be made. "As Marcia was moving her legs "un Thunder I have to pee." Thunder just looks at her well go." as she lifts up her dress about to pull down her black panties "Hey! Hey! Hey! Not in front of me woman go behind a tree or something." Thunder scoffed closing his eyes "b-but what if an animal approaches?" she said as her blue eyes widening "well kill it and we got dinner!" she runs behind a tree "no peeking!" she yelled "Like I want to risk going blind!" he yelled back.
(he doesn't have to look but you people can :wink: )
she lifts up her dress again revealing her black panties as shequickly pulls them down and squats relieving her bladder "dammit no wipes or toilet paper!" she just squats there a while thinking what to do next as a brown rabbit passes by "oh Thunder won't mind" she grabs the rabbit and wipes her pussy with it quickly pulling up her back panties and pulling down her dress.
"All done!" she said happily as thunder turns around in her hand she still has the rabbit in her hand squirming "oh you're real sick woman that's just wrong!" she realized she was still holding the rabbit when she let it go blushing "oh I'm so sorry that was a relative wasn't it?"
"No but using a live animal as a toiletries is wrong regardless!" he scoffed "well I am glad it wasn't a skunk I don't know how long I could hold my breath." he smiled.
They both had a good laugh.
As a young girl 17-19 with blonde hair tied up in a skimpy white short dress with shorter sleeved and white thigh high boots (L'arachel) appeared with a guy who seems he was forced to go with her (Rennac) "oh my I think I'll start my campaign for truth and justice in this small sector, oh dear where is Amelia at?" she said "she probably ran away from you" Rennac said sarcastically "Rennac, don't be so rude."
"I'm tired hungry and my feet are killing me, why don't you use that staff again!" he scoffed "because I just it 2 weeks ago besides you could hunt if you like." "Pfft you're the princess how come you didn't bring food or some fancy royal stuff." he scoffed again "because I want to understand my people, live with them, eat with them share what I can with them!!!" she goes on and on.
Thunder then appears with Marcia "if your hungry I got something plus some wine." Thunder says as he dings into Marcia's bag and pulls out a 40 oz bottle of Colt 45 "oh wait I got malt liquor sorry bout that." Thunder said with a strange smile "who cares just gimme!" Rennac snatched the bottle but couldn't open it. "Real funny hedgehog!" Thunder snatched the bottle back opened it up "and that's hedge-rabbit to you!" Thunder scoffed. Rennac snatched the bottle back and guzzled it down with out even tasting it.
"Rennac what are you doing? That is the devils drink!" she tried to take away the bottle but Rennac was holding on tight "no way I deserve some leisure."
L'arachel then turned to Thunder you of all people giving out drink "you know how bad that is I bet you even gamble too." Marcia was about to intervene but Thunder stopped her.
"Lady you want to know about the goddess, I know her personally she gave me a weapon of sure might, I thought along side her."
"You bite your tongue that is blaspheme!!" L'arachel said rasing her staff she then noticed a metal dick hanging out of his belt L'arachel is now disgusted "first you bear false witness to thegoddess, now you carry around personal items in publics?"
"It's a 'Dildo Axe' blessed by the goddess." Thunder removes it "you lie, why would the Goddess bless that." she scoffed as she smacked Thunder on the head with her staff "ow! what the hell was that for!" he scoffed "you seem to be troubled I play to save you" she said smiling as she raises her staff again "your crazy, your a crazy bitch!" she cracks him this time on his cheek "last time woman I will fight back" Thunder scoffed holding his cheek Rennac flees as soon as he hears that.
She cracks him a third time on the head as lump appears "that's not how to talk to a princess!" she said waving her finger.
"That's it I did warn you Chaos Control!" everything freezes as Thunder grabs the staff and hovers over her "hey give that back, no fare you used magic!!!" she cried jumping up and down as Thunder played keep away with it "you want it back!" Thunder said now hovering upside down "yes my grandmother gave it to me!" she scoffed "yeah right, this is fairly new and cheap." Thunder breaks it in 2. (It was cheap) L'arachel fell to her knees as she picked up her staff you broke my staff!!!!" why I otta Thunder held out his 'dildo axe' come on then she tried to snatch the axe from his hands but failed and after a while she fell back and hit a tree, her legs were open exposing her white panties, but this time Thunder had his eyes closes.
"Pervert!" she screamed quickly putting her hands in the middle covering them up. "Lady I am not risking going blind." Thunder pointed to his eyes being closed oh so now looking up my dress is not good enough to look up?!" she scoffed feeling insulted "hey like I said I need my eyes lady."
Tears started to exit her hazel eyes as it came "wh-waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!"
THUNDER YOU AND YOUR DAMN PRIDE!!! LOOK WHAT YOU CAUSED!!
Yelled MARCIA "ME?!!! WHAT DID I DO SHE CRACKED ME IN THE HEAD 3 TIME FOR NO GOOD REASON!!!!!!" Thunder Yelled Back..
"DON'T JUST STAND THERE FIX IT!!!!!" MARCIA Yelled Back.
Thunder gave her a look 'why the hell did I get her, too bad it wasn't Jill or Titania hell even Mist could work.' he said to him self quietly.
as they screaming got louder Rennac was glad he had drink that way he could hear as good or even care.
Thunder swallowed his pride as he hugged the self centered princess "I'm.....Sorry" Thunder said not too happy "waaaaaaaaa... Wh-what?"
"I.. Said.. I'm sorry" Thunder said again she hugged him back so I take it you never heard of me?" she said confused "sorry Princess L'arachel but I would love to know of you please tell me more." Thunder was lying his ass off.
She lets him go and stands proudly "I am Princess L'arachel of Rausten I fight for truth, justice and other noble things!"
"Well I guess you could join us, this is Marcia ,I'm Thunder, Thunder the Hedge-Rabbit." Marcia give a look of jealousy as L'arachel kissed him on the cheek
"Well were rescuing some dame named Snow White" Marcia said Lifting Rennac with ease onto her pegasi "oh splendid were going to be famous." "L'arachel said as Thunder turned on his radar a gift from G.U.N. as he read her vitals and so, on.
She is portrayed as completely self-obsessed and egotistical, and at many times comical because of her egotism, she is actually very helpful and kindhearted. Despite the apparent honor of her desire to rid the world of darkness and evil, she is actually driven by a selfish desire for fame.
Is what his radar picked up "well lets keep walking we need to find Princess Snow White."
"a Princess you say well how bout I do the talking since I know about royalty since I am one." L'arachel said raising a finger.
"riiiiiiiiiiite" said Thunder "you may be a princess but solving things diplomatically is my strong holds and if that doesn't work I can always make my foot the ambassador to their ass! that's how you solve them diplomatically."
he said as he sees Snow White next to an old hag with an apple.
"Oh shit!!!" Thunder removed his bow and fired it dead eye into he apple causing it to leave her mouth and land into a tree.
Snow White was scared as the old Hag looked around everything stopped as Thunder removed the beggars clothes to reveal the evil queen.
"You owe me big I just saved your life." said Thunder.
"You fool, you stupid, stupid fool! I had it all planed out get rid of her and become the fares of them all you ruined my plan now you must suffer!" The Queen scoffed.
"This is the second queen I had t deal with there will not be a 3rd!"
Scoffed Thunder as 7 dwarves appeared on deer-back "hey it's the queen" one said "lets get her!" another said screw this she has no respect for others only herself let me said Thunder as he tossed her off a cliff to her death with one hand "well that's over, look she needs to come with me it is not safe here" said Thunder as a series of no bodies appear.
"Aw shit this is not good, L'arachel you can use magic right?" Thunder stated "well some why?" she asked "well if you say you want to rid the world of evil you can start now!" as he draws his 'dildo axe'
fighting off the white beings L'arachel cast various typed of fire magic to hold them off as Rennac got off the pegasus ready to fight.
But they kept coming Marcia even had a hard time driving them back, and she was airborne.
Thunder took out as many as he could but it wasn't easy Snow and the 7 dwarfs took refuge in a near by bush.
'can I really do this?' Thunder said to himself ass eh dropped the axe and cupped his hands together as red energy started glowing in his hands, it kept growing and growing.
 
 
after a while L'arachel, Rennac and Marcia were out numbered Thunder was just letting his hands grow and the energy was getting stronger "well this is the end I love you Thunder The Hedge-Rabbit!" Marcia said with tears in her eyes.
"Kids don't try this at home" Thunder said as he unleashed the most powerful Chaos Blast ever "Chaos Blast!" he said as a large red beam came from his hands.
 
 
Blasting all of the nobodies away only a few left L'arachel and Marcia along side Rennac took them out as Thunder passed out.
 
His body drained of its life force he's not dead but he was badly weakened and will take a while for him to get his power back.
 
After the nobodies are defeated Marcia bends down next to Thunder who is unconscious as she cradles him in her arms sobbing gently.
 
As Snow White appears "well, I will go with you but where to?" she asked I don't know Marcia sobbed "I don't even know where to go..."
 
"Look follow your traces back we'll guard Thunder." said L'arachel.
 
Marcia takes Snow White before kissing Thunder on his forehead as he lies there.
 
 
As she leaves she retraces her steps after ward she arrives in Traverse Town  rushing to Miles "Thunder was hurt please I need your help!" she pleaded Miles was confused how the hell could he get hurt he has on armor of the goddess and he's also got a blessed axe.
 
Miles quickly heads there with Marcia in tow. as soon as he arrives he sees his friends in L'arachel's arms  "well, well looks like his life force is drained, it's  nothing serious but he won't do much in this state." Miles said sounding like it's no big deal.
 
"He's your best friend, for the love of the goddess help him!" she cried.
 
"If you say so." Miles removed his necklace   put it around thunder neck as he held his hands lightning appeared as Miles gave Thunder half of his life force energy the necklace was glowing off and on as the stones were reviving him.
 
Thunder got up "man remind me never to do that again."  as Marcia started hugging him she fell back shocked by the electricity  "guess you gained some of my powers, but don't worry  they will fade when you get your life force back to 100%" Miles aid as Thunder started to grow plants freely. "Cool"  he said.
 
As a your girl in a red blouse with shiny red armor wearing a white mini skirt with thigh-hi white boots appeared holding a spear like a cane (Amelia) , grabbed Miles and started hugging him. "Your sooooooo cute, and you got 2 tails my you're an interesting fox!" she said.
 
"Woman let me go or else!" Amelia let him go back off "y-you can talk!" "Well duh unlike wild foxes I'm a city dweller" Miles stated.
 
"Amelia where have you been?" scoffed L'arachel   "I was scouting about when these white things appeared I was able to fight them off then I got lost" *sniff* “oh hell naw!! Oh, oh hell naw! Please don't start crying look you can cuddle me a bit but be warned I do have voltage in my body.  Miles scoffed as she started to wipe her eyes.
 
"I was worried that you were lost an di would never find you." *sniff*  "Look Amelia  don't cry we would never leave you behind" said L'arachel
 
 
"T-thank you." she said.  "Well lets bounce there's still 2 princess's left"   said Marcia.
 
Everyone leaves.
 
Lunar escorts Snow White to Neverland as planned   as the lost boys are building a Spartan slave ship by force; Amadeus is spending time with Annabeth. Auroraand Cinderellaare next Lunar said as he takes off being the 'lone' wolf/fox once again.
 
Well more or less Fire emblem the sacred stones...