FLCL Fan Fiction ❯ Friend Or Fooly Foe ❯ The Vespa Woman Strikes Again Haruko's Return ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter3

The Vespa Woman Strikes Again

Haruko Returns

4 weeks after Naota Arrived

Naota Was talk through a cat to Amarao saying, "Ok sir I will keep you updated on the N.O. Disturbance." `Even though there hasn't been any since I got here," He thought, "Wonder what dad is doing." "Takun, lunch" said Mahjong. "I'll be right there" Naota called as he was cleaning his guitar.

Naota decided to bring the guitar with him to finish tuning it. Before he got to the room Naota could smell what Mahjong was cooking and he groaned to himself `He is making kuri' and walked into the room. "Mahjong why did you make kuri for lunch," Naota said trying to eat the kuri. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW, IT'S TOO SPICY!!!!" Naota yelled with his tongue and mouth feeling like someone stuck them in a volcano. "Well it was given to me by a lady today and made it. Plus, it had a very strange flavor name, see for your self."

"Huh, what is it," he said as he pick the package up. `OHH NO!' He thought reading the package. "Little Prince Kuri Goes To New York," he said. Just like Mamimi another woman's voice came from beside him. But, it was in a devilish tone, "That's Right It's LUNCHTIME." Naota knew what was coming. All of a sudden a familiar white Gibson Flying V guitar was coming at his face. He dodged it and Swung his guitar towards the source of the swinging Gibson. And it struck the wielder of Gibson right in the head and was thrown into the yard and landed right next to a yellow Vespa.

It was a girl with orange-pink hair and goldish colored eyes. She was wearing white boots, black pants, orange gloves, white T-shirt, a red vest, some wrist band with a strange piece of metal hanging on it like a link of a chain.

"I wondered how long it would be before I saw you again Miss Haruhara Haruko," Naota said grinning at the woman's surprised look on her face.

"Been a long time hasn't it Takun," Haruko said getting up and still looking confused. "How did you get here," she said looking at him with grin on her face. Then she said in a low tone, "Because I known your planet is still to under evolved to come this far out into space." "I'll show you," Naota said.

Mahjong was watching them with basically a big question mark on his head. "Excuse us Mahjong I need to work on something with her" Naota said going into his room. "Sure no problem," he said with a very confused voice.

"Here this how I got here," Naota said while opening a box and pulled out a badge. "I'm a Space Police Officer and there was an N.O. disturbence reported here and I was chosen to check it out." There was a long pause there then "so where's canti?" Haruko asking looking around for the bluish-green colored M.M. Robot.

"Well like I told Mamimi since Grandpa's gone Dad needs more help with the Bakery back in Mabase" Naota said with tears in his eyes. "Sorry to here that Takun" Haruko said with an unhappy expression on her face. "Dad still finds time to make those dumb zines" he said wiping the tears out of his eyes. "I can't remember the thing's name, Kaomon's Mabase, Kaomon Mabase, or Come on Mabase," Naota said trying to remember the name.

"Haruko are still looking for Him(Atomsk)" he asked. "Yes of course I am," she answered. "Haruko how do you keep finding him and me," Naota asked wondering why he never asked her on earth. "With this," she pointed at her wristband. "It reacts to high N.O. surges that's how I found you on earth. And it begin reacting like that about 4 weeks ago and I followed it here." "That was when arrived here." Naota said surprised.

"Oh Haruko, I know that you were not lying to me when you said you were a 1st class space patrol officer," Naota confessed remembering the file.

"Well that is nice," Haruko said. Unfazed by this news she laid down on naota's bed and said "Well Takun, it seems your brain is back how else could you have dodged and Countered my attack. Oh by the way, I am Mahjong's new housekeeper." Then she fell asleep.

"Hey wait a minute Haruko. ARGH!" Naota said looking At her wondering `What do I do I love her. But she is a wanted Criminal. But she is my friend. WHAT DO I DO? Wait on second thought I'll wait till morning to worry about this. So he fell asleep on the floor.

End Chapter

Naota: What is with this smoke. I hope It's Not Mamimi again.

Enraged Haruko: No, It's Worse than that look.

Naota: WHAT NO WAY!

Naota: Next on FLCL Chapter 4

"Haruko's Rage

Medical Mechanica appears In Orup