FLCL Fan Fiction ❯ Friend Or Fooly Foe ❯ Haruko's Rage Medical Mechanica Aprears in orup ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4

Haruko's RAGE

Medical Mechanica Appears in Orup

" Speak"

`Thought'

<whisper>

[N.O. Transmission] {who transmited}

I hope this better Iris_Sun.

Morning after Haruko arrived

Haruko was standing over a zonked out(heavy sleeping) Naota trying to wake him. "Oi, Takun hurry up, rise and shine." But all she was getting was stuff like `rghh' `hmm' `o'. `OK You Asked For It' Haruko thought as she pulled some weird package out of nowhere that said WARNING!. She opened the package to reveal that the warning was for Super spicy kuri bread. She then stuffed some of it right into Naota's mouth. She then ducked out of sight like A soldier who just threw a grenade into an enemy bunker.

Naota woke up breathing fire in more ways then one.

OOOOOOOOOOOWWWW! XO Haruko just poked her head from her hiding place, smiled saying "good morning, Taku….. Huh"! There was a stream of smoke from where Naota was sleeping and led to the bathroom. Where Naota was trying to extinguish the inferno that was his mouth with the water from the shower head. After feeling like he'd just drink the whole Sea of Japan Naota went to the kitchen to continue with his bakery duties. "So you're not dead," Magjong said with a fake sigh of relief as Naota started to whip up a batch of dough for the bread. "Sorry sir I slept in," Naota said trying to make up for loss time. "No biggie" Mahjong said patting Naota on the back. "I sleep in some times too so don't worry just try to wake up on time tomorrow ok Takun"

"okay Sir"

Five hours later Naota pulled some bread out of one of the ovens and put it in the display case in the store. He noticed just after shutting the display case that there was the white smoke coming from the kitchen. He thought he might have left a loaf of in one of the ovens. He open the door and to his surprise it was coming from outside the back door.

"Haruko must be working on that old junker Vespa again," he said poking his head outside he saw Haruko. "Hey Haru," He didn't finish his sentence. He rubbed his eyes hope what he saw wasn't there.

A big iron shaped building that must have appear overnight was blowing out steam that began to cover Orup. It was a Medical Mechanica plant. He started to walk up to Haruko. Then he stopped dead in his tracks. Haruko's teeth were going jagged like a wolf snarling at something that was invading it's territory. And her eyes… The only time Naota saw Haruko's eyes like they are at this moment was when he had somehow gained control of Atomsk.

All of a sudden Haruko had some kind of red energy resonating from her body, like her blood was boiling and it was rising from her body. "HOW DARE THEY!"

The voice came from Haruko's mouth but it WASN'T hers. This voice was easily 100 times worse then what it was when he fought her back on earth. This was a voice of pure hatred. The Voice continued, "HOW DARE THEY COME HERE TO MY HOME PLANET!"

"Hey Haru-san,"

It was Mamimi coming from the street corner.

Naota watched Haruko worrying that if she looked at Mamimi, Haruko might attack her. But, his was surprised to see Haruko turn to Mamimi and her entire expression changed. She changed from being full of hate to full of joy in record time.

"Hey Sameji" Haruko said this like nothing had happened.

"Haruko are you feeling ok," Naota said nervously. "I've been better," she said signaling towards the Medical Mechanica plant. "Anything wrong Takun?" Asked Mamimi looking at the expression Naota's face. "No I just was wondering... if Haruko was worried that the new building will make the sunset unable to be seen from here."

He gestured to the doorway where Mahjong was watching them. "Oh, Don't worry Takun, I'll take care of " Haruko said,<one way or another> "let's go back inside it is chilly".

Three hours later after Mamimi left, Naota was reporting to the patrol ship via Mahjong's pet cat "Cam" in the guestroom about the sudden appearance of Medical Mechanica in Orup. [Kit did you get that]{Amarao} [Yes commander Amarao]{Kit} [Oh, officer Nandaba]{Amarao} [Yes Commander]{Naota} [HQ wants us to find and restate a rogue GSPB Officer and if she helps us they say they will wipe her slate clean. Her name Is Haruhara Raharu she also goes by the name Haruko Here is her picture]{Amarao} [Thank You sir, I will find her and tell her… Sir Commander Damn the connection went dead]{Naota}

Haruko was listening to the what sounded like a one sided conversation with the knowing perfectly well what Naota was doing. "woo, I just had déjà vu"she said as Naota threw the cat onto the bed. "So what did Eyebrows have to say."

Naota told her in a nut shell that she'd been restated and if she helped she'd Have her criminal record erased. "With Pleasure,"she said cracking her knuckles and her old evil grin. " Well I better go down and start dinner. Oh, Takun just so you know we are having ramen tonight." Haruko said going down the hall to the kitchen.

Naota sat on the bed with a sigh of relief thinking `well at least I won't have to worry about whether to arrest Haruko or go rogue too. At least not yet.'

End chapter

Next chapter

Naota: I love Haruko but, she loves Atomsk. Huh! Atomsk Darn you I love haruko loves you. I'LL KILL YOU

{Atomsk} She will keep coming after you until she get's you.

Naota: huh?

Naota: Next on FLCL Chapter 5

Naota's Internal Battle:

Naota Vs. Atomsk

Haruko: Internal Battle what is that suppose to mean.